What's new

Military Related Questions

:pdf: :pakistan: :pakistan: :pakistan: :pakistan: :pakistan: :pakistan: :pakistan: :pakistan:
I Love My Pakistan

Attachments

• images (1).png
    images (1).png
    1.8 KB · Views: 58
I love PAF... its was dream of my life to join this wing of armed forces

(not sure if I am posting in the right section, move it to an appropriate thread if needed)

@Oscar @waz @Horus @Manticore

Hi,
Just wondering about aluminum industry in Pakistan. Who are the producers of aluminium billets, tubes, bars etc, also which are the major foundry's which make stampings, forging, extruding and castings. Which grades of Aluminum are available and which standards are used for materials specifications in Pakistan.
regards

(not sure if I am posting in the right section, move it to an appropriate thread if needed)

@Oscar @waz @Horus @Manticore

Hi,
Just wondering about aluminum industry in Pakistan. Who are the producers of aluminium billets, tubes, bars etc, also which are the major foundry's which make stampings, forging, extruding and castings. Which grades of Aluminum are available and which standards are used for materials specifications in Pakistan.
regards

Hi MilSpec, I'd thought the economy section would have been a better place for this question. How about creating a thread there? Thanks.

In the Pak Army, there are many cases where officers are not promoted to higher ranks due to favoritism and politics. The senior command may find it very easy to sign a decision over their files but it severely affects the lifestyles and future of a family and its generations to come. This is no new topic, there have been countless such incidents where Merit was overtaken by personal relation and liking for a senior promotion. Why doesn't the senior command have a transparent criteria set for a promotion from Brigadier to Maj-Gen level? What special analytical skills are required to decide the fate of a handful of selected people? If a person has met all the criteria, but was unfortunate enough for not being able to play golf with a corp commander, or his children were not best friends with the commander's children. Only recently I just came across such a case, where the officer was a fellow well deserving a 2 star promotion but was superseded by his junior who was famous in the corp for manipulation and politics. The gentleman's life is in a complete tail spin now, where he has been relocated to a post inferior in the status, the senior command is not supporting him in any. Why wasn't merit truly considered here?

How much money Pakistan armed forces cost per year??

Top-20 worlds military spending??

Back
Top Bottom