What's new

Military Related Questions

that will also be very welcome!!....but the normal ammo is what i really want to know!!

What about the UFO's at Kamra? I thought those would generate a lot more interest..?:confused:
Maybe the Mig-29's with Canards in the secret base in balochistan could suffice for now...

In other words.. what do you need the locations of these things for? sightseeing?

no specific reason really....just wanted to know because i went there alot and never got to know about this.BTW i have never heard the MiG-29 and UFO stories....please say more about them

Well.. if you did.. then usually there is a ammo dump on most bases..

As for the UFO.. I heard something about it..
but the Mig-29's.. there was this program on discovery a long time back..called "secrets of the NSA"..
This one was dedicated to pakistan's nukes.. and had an ex NSA guy blabbering about how a overflight by a sat caught this base in Balochistan whose description sounded like a james bond's villan's lair..
complete with Hangers concealed in mountains and Mig-29's with canards..
Hogwash.. probably...who knows.

can anybody tell me where the ammunition for the cobras at multan army aviation base is stored?...anyboy who has been stationed in multan aviation base will be more helpful if the ammo is inside the base!

have you been to multan aviation base?....if so then yes the almost exact location.......adn also in general of the whole army i.e ammo for tanks fighter aircraft and such....where is it stored.....in infantry it is in the 'kot'...am i right?

Good God, why would need such info for :confused: I hope ISI and all sorts of intel agencies are on your case already

come on people.......i am just curious because i visited the base alot!!!

another question.........the latest glass cockpits in the russian and american aircraft still have a diffferent look to them.....the russian glass cockpits still look kind of old while the american ones look sharpish....why???.......and why do the russians always have light blue kinda color on their cockpits of helis and A/C's???

The russain's have their own philosophy regarding cockpit environment.. they feel the blue gets better contrast with the other instruments.
The reason the Russain jets seem to have .. as you say less sharp equipment is their "dark age" after the break up of the Union.. They lost a lot of years in R&D due to lack of funds and exodus of a few designers. It also depends on what is used in the MFD display.. LCD's or CRT's(cathode ray tube display's..like your old TV)..
Early glass cockpits used CRT's..which were not only heavier.. they were more prone to faults..
The Su-30 MKI cockpit..features LCD's from Thales.. and you can see the clarity compared to a Su-30MK cockpit...which still uses CRT's.

^^^^thanks for the clarification but almost all have blue....be it glass or analog!

i have 1 question why dont we get z-19 from china as it is same as that of Apache with few differences?

Tell me that what training period on Graduate student all type of armed forces?

Back
Top Bottom