What's new

Military Related Questions

20 miles before International water starts. And thats not towards India towards Abu Dhabi if you go towards Iran you can extend it to another 15 miles and then the American fleet is standing there they have a permanent establishment over there and they don't like visitors the buffer Zone between Iran and Pakistan is occupied by the USN Fleet.

Yup.. remember Raja Rizwanullahs tale about his encounter with a tomcat vividly

Do pakistan has any piloteless training aircraft(i.e. HAL Lakshya) for the training of the army,navy or airforce crew?

Do pakistan has any piloteless training aircraft(i.e. HAL Lakshya) for the training of the army,navy or airforce crew?

Yups, Air Defense & PAF uses such drones for practice firing exercises.

any comparison of al khalid vs arjun tank.. which one would be better ?

Why all army vehicle number starts with "up arrow"?

Basically they are Broad Arrow number plates. i think it dates from the British era, they have been using it the most.

Now as this Broad Arrow thing was used to indicate British government property and as it is related to heraldry so in Pakistan it is used for indicating military vehicles.

Basically they are Broad Arrow number plates. i think it dates from the British era, they have been using it the most.

Now as this Broad Arrow thing was used to indicate British government property and as it is related to heraldry so in Pakistan it is used for indicating military vehicles.

Indian Army uses the Arrow sign too on their military vehicles.

Indian Army uses the Arrow sign too on their military vehicles.

Yep that's why i referred the Brit thingy as these BA number plates are used both in india and Pakistan.

Assalam-O-Alaikum Dear Members.

Mujhay aap ki help chaiay........I like Pak Army and craze to join Pak Army.

I am now in B.Com-II (IT) .......Mujhay yeh pochna hay keh Commission kay exam kay liay sirf B.A ya BSc required hota hay ya B.Com kay baad bhi hum Commission kay imtehaan day saktay hain??

Please Help me

Thanks in advance

Allah Hafiz

is it possible to equip the mrls with several type of warhead at the same time in diferent rocket i.e anti armour , airburst amunaton cluster bomb its ? and how long a mrls can goes ? do pakistan have any mrls production capability ?

I saw a picture posted by Bezerk about the PAF Aerobatic Team - The Falcons16...Do Pakisthan Airforce still have an acrobatic team?if yes which aircrafts are they using?? Thanks in advance..

Back
Top Bottom