What's new

military operation on India - By an allied coalition forces of Pakistan, IEA and Iran should be on the cards - Harvesting India's resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titanium100

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
I mean if the world economy goes south nobody would have anything to lose and we need India's natural resources and we need to harvest India in multiple ways.

India has always been a breadbasket for the region and that is why northern invasion came and this is why we most follow the natural path.

India is a nearly failed state and we could govern it combined and share the spoils across equal measure.

I say lets grab the cow belt by the throat and milk it to greater riches.

But timing has to be right in a time of chaos where everyone is busy. We make bluff charges to the west and boom storm towards India..

The Indian's don't have the capacity to unlock India's potential but we do..

I am not gonna be diplomatic we need a Colony for economical growth and harvesting

I liked the idea. Is there any way I can give +10 positive ratings to the OP?

Had to ask the Op the source of the 'maal' he is consuming. Very potent stuff!!

Seriously man...Are you joking or serious???

Nothing personal just economically motivated and ofcourse it is serious. It is about time we sought India's arable lands.

We will meet at the center and hopefully trade punches if you fall that's basically it your shxt is mine

Well, since you're in Denmark 🇩🇰 , I guess we have nothing to worry about.

There's a higher chance of Afghanistan 🇦🇫 invading Pakistan 🇵🇰 though.

Nothing personal just economically motivated and ofcourse it is serious. It is about time we sought India's arable lands
why... is the 20% the army has not good enough? or they need more intelligent people to run the operations?

Well, since you're in Denmark 🇩🇰 , I guess we have nothing to worry about.

There's a higher chance of Afghanistan 🇦🇫 invading Pakistan 🇵🇰 though.

You can say whatever you want but I need that sweet arable lands nothing personal you can migrate towards Sri lanka or Tamil Nadu we can open a space for you there

I mean if the world economy goes south nobody would have anything to lose and we need India's natural resources and we need to harvest India in multiple ways.

India has always been a breadbasket for the region and that is why northern invasion came and this is why we most follow the natural path.

India is a nearly failed state and we could govern it combined and share the spoils across equal measure.

I say lets grab the cow belt by the throat and milk it to greater riches.

But timing has to be right in a time of chaos where everyone is busy. We make bluff charges to the west and boom storm towards India..

The Indian's don't have the capacity to unlock India's potential but we do..

I am not gonna be diplomatic we need a Colony for economical growth and harvesting

Here is the plan

Step 1 - All Indian Muslims should migrate to Northern belt of India

Step 2 - Balkanize India

Step 3 - Annex Northern part of India to create a land bridge from Pakistan to Bangladesh

What are you smoking again?

Here is the plan

Step 2 - Balkanize India

Step 3 - Annex Northern part of India to create a land bridge from Pakistan to Bangladesh

Not a bad idea. Besiddes India is not a country but a continent hence it would be natural via language divide and ethnic lines

You can say whatever you want but I need that sweet arable lands nothing personal you can migrate towards Sri lanka or Tamil Nadu we can open a space for you there

You are really entertaining...Let us have some fun here....

Who is we here?? Dutch and Pakistani people?

milk it for wat you will have billion hungry cow shitters to feed.

You can't do to Indians what the French do to Africans. I don't think average Indian IQ is far behind average Pakistani IQ. Whatever gap there is, they more than make up for it with population size and consequently larger economy plus the blessing of Uncle Sam and its European cronies. Your only chance at dominating India is via vastly superior military technology, which you don't have and won't have for the foreseeable future.

Here is the plan

Step 2 - Balkanize India

Bhai...agar kuch lena hai to South India le lo...Usme jyada paisa hai...You guys gets more money if you come to Tamilnadu and Karnatak....And also can taste South Indian food...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom