What's new

Military industry in the Muslim World

why imagining?
Iran is going to unveil +5 gen fighter very soon.
turkey has a plan too
Indonasia too

sorry to say but turkey is just going to get F-35 from USA not develop its own, and the Azarakhash and Saeqah of Iran are 3rd generation, and only ground attack....no way near a 5th generation jet

sorry to say but turkey is just going to get F-35 from USA not develop its own, and the Azarakhash and Saeqah of Iran are 3rd generation, and only ground attack....no way near a 5th generation jet
you are wellcom
turkey has a plan for a +5 gen fighter that i will post some information about it soon
and yes azarakhsh and saegheh are 4 gen fighter but shafaq is a new home made +5 gen fighter that you can google it very easily.shafaq will be unveiled very soon

If you look here Fifth-generation jet fighter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You will see that there is only one 5th generation fighter today and that is F-22 Raptor. Scroll down and you will see the countries which is currently developing a 5th generation jet fighter:

Russia
Sukhoi PAK FA (prototype's maiden flight on 29 January 2010; introduction planned for 2013[53])
T-50K (Naval derivative of Sukhoi PAK FA, introduction planned for 2016 [54]
Mikoyan LMFS[citation needed]
People's Republic of China
J-20 (multiple programmes; first flight on 11 January 2011; introduction planned for 2018)[55][56][57]
United States/ United Kingdom/ Italy/ Netherlands/ Turkey/ Canada/ Australia/ Norway/ Denmark
Lockheed Martin F-35 Lightning II (maiden flight on 15 December 2006;[58] introduction planned for 2018[59])
Russia/ India
Sukhoi/HAL FGFA (derivative of Sukhoi PAK FA; introduction planned for 2016)[60][61]
India
HAL Advanced Medium Combat Aircraft[62][63][64][65][66][67][68][69]
Japan
Mitsubishi ATD-X[70]
South Korea Indonesia
Korea Aerospace Industries/ Indonesian Aerospace KAI KF-X [71]
Turkey
TuAF TFX (Conceptual design phase started in August 2011; introduction planned for 2020)

As you can see Turkey is both co-developer for the f35 and developing her own indigineous 5th generation fighter. Which will be introduced insallah in 2020. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TFX_(Turkey)

I request the moderators to ensure the quality of this thread is maintained by getting rid of all trolls, ignorant morons and the likes.
Oh really? But you have acted like a moron and a troll yourself by starting your post like this:
There are not only way too many ignorant and illiterate Indians in the world who spill over across the border into Pakistani defence forum.
Ignorant and illiterate Indians? With your twaddle you seem to be an illiterate troll too! Welcome to the gang!
:toast_sign:

search

search

shadaq.htm

548.jpg

SHAFAQ FIGHTER
MADE IN IRAN

Welcome back, bro!

No, that's not what I am saying. It would be very wise for 53+ Arab countries under Pakistan's policy, we will share all cooperation with them instead Saudi Arabia and Arabs countries should avoid relying on Western weapons. Just give you idea of NATO, Pakistan has experiences of wars, skills, technology, knowledges, and nuclear umbrellas.

I guess, they failed to realize when we helped them to shot down many Israelis jets in the past in which Arabs incapable to do this difficult jobs and continue ask Pakistan Army to deploy in some locations.

Not only this, we can guide divided Arabs and Shia-dominated countries to get along together under the Pakistan policy to the success of alliances protection (and control them just like US control European countries). :agree:

Loool, it looks like you still live in 60s. However, Do you want us to buy Khalid tank while Egypt manufacturing Abrahms m1 a2? and Jordan Alhussien? Arabs can't get Pakistani FC-1 rather than Euro-fighter, f-16 E, f-18, mirage 2000 5, Su-30 or F-15 SA to confront Israeli F-15 Raam or f-35! It was 4 decades ago when our brothers in Pakistan sent pilot trainers, but now things are totally different.

Welcome back, bro!

No, that's not what I am saying. It would be very wise for 53+ Arab countries under Pakistan's policy, we will share all cooperation with them instead Saudi Arabia and Arabs countries should avoid relying on Western weapons. Just give you idea of NATO, Pakistan has experiences of wars, skills, technology, knowledges, and nuclear umbrellas.

I guess, they failed to realize when we helped them to shot down many Israelis jets in the past in which Arabs incapable to do this difficult jobs and continue ask Pakistan Army to deploy in some locations.

Not only this, we can guide divided Arabs and Shia-dominated countries to get along together under the Pakistan policy to the success of alliances protection (and control them just like US control European countries). :agree:

Oooh I get it. Those stupid Arabs should be under Pakistani masters is that what you are saying?? Because Pakistani pilots shot down a couple of Israeli jets the other hundreds of Israeli jets shot down by Arabs are insignificant??

And as my brother BlackEagle said "Times have changed". Pakistan of the old days is not the same Pakistan of now, And Arabs of the old days are not the same Arabs now.

Iran and Turkey can make the +5 gen fighter just in one year!
we need just a good and silent engine for our fighter.we have the tech of AESA radars,stealth cover,....
we only need a good engine!
have Turkey the tech of engines?

Iran and Turkey can make the +5 gen fighter just in one year!
we need just a good and silent engine for our fighter.we have the tech of AESA radars,stealth cover,....
we only need a good engine!
have Turkey the tech of engines?
I don't think so :disagree:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom