What's new

Military industry in the Muslim World

Welcome back, bro!

No, that's not what I am saying. It would be very wise for 53+ Arab countries under Pakistan's policy, we will share all cooperation with them instead Saudi Arabia and Arabs countries should avoid relying on Western weapons. Just give you idea of NATO, Pakistan has experiences of wars, skills, technology, knowledges, and nuclear umbrellas.

I guess, they failed to realize when we helped them to shot down many Israelis jets in the past in which Arabs incapable to do this difficult jobs and continue ask Pakistan Army to deploy in some locations.

Not only this, we can guide divided Arabs and Shia-dominated countries to get along together under the Pakistan policy to the success of alliances protection (and control them just like US control European countries). :agree:

I hope pakistanis come out of the old dream of being top and first. It was just a small bubble and it burst and it's gone.

Pakistan now has to learn a lot from some arab countries particularly KSA and UAE in how to run the country economically and socially.

Arab pilots now are as capable as Pakistani pilots in downing enemy aircrafts. And if things go as they are going on in Pakistan, just wait for a decade and Pakistani pilots will be learning from the very same arabs whom they see as a disgrace, and also the military hardware made in Pakistan will be inferior to that made in arab countries due to the TOT being worked out in some countries like KSA nad UAE whom they see as a disgrace.

If Paksitan leaders had some sense they could have used this war on terror to get tons of TOT. and spent billions Pakistan gets through begging from all over the world on social welfare of the common man, but all the leaders were just working to increase their personal bank accounts and did not care for the nation and the common man.

GCC leaders and governemtns of some other arab countries are working for the common citizen and what did the Paksitani leaders do and are doing? So who are beter, leaders in GCC and some arab countries or the leaders in Pakistan?

Pakistan cannot fight intruding aircrafts of NATO and you want arabs to be under Pakistan?

Pakistan cannot keep it's people united and is continuosly dividing it's provinces based on linguistics and also balauchistan is in trouble yet again and you want to unite muslim countries under Pakistan?

Pakistan cannot secure it's airspace agaisnt intruding flying objects which intrude repeatedly again and again and you want to give air blacnket cover to arab countries?

Pakistan cannot provide protection to it's own citizns and you want to provide security to the arabs?

Pakistan had a chance of being a developed country but failed misserebly in becoming one thanks to our honest politicians and people like you still dream that pakistan is an advanced country. What GCC was in 60s 70s now it is pakistan in terms of development and what pakistan was back then now it is GCC countries. Times have indeed changed a lot.

Needs some iranians for this question

What the Hell is the Safaq Fighter actually? I heard its an Advanced Trainer, Then i heard it was a 4th Generation stealth fighter and i even heard it was directly a 5th Generation fighter. I looks sweet by the way!

TFX, the +5 gen fighter made in turkey
TXF-2012-4~0.jpg

TXF-2012-2~0.jpg

TXF-2012-1~0.jpg

XTSF~0.jpg

Flag? Wrong pictures, this is not for Pakistan. As this project TFX is now closed due to Turkey and South Korea ownership problems, Turkey want more than 50% ownership which was turned down by S.Korea.

Turkey is now back to focus on F-35s.

I think, many members here have many misunderstanding of the 5th generation concept. No, Iran doesn't have fifth generation jet, the advanced designed doesn't mean fifth generation jet.

Flag? Wrong pictures, this is not for Pakistan. As this project TFX is now closed due to Turkey and South Korea ownership problems, Turkey want more than 50% ownership which was turned down by S.Korea.

Turkey is now back to focus on F-35s.

I think, many members here have many misunderstanding of the 5th generation concept. No, Iran doesn't have fifth generation jet, the advanced designed doesn't mean fifth generation jet.

TFX is not the same as KFX, the Korean project for 5th generation is called KFX, Turkey has anounced and already started working on TFX

"US$20 million was allocated for 2-year conceptual design phase that will be performed by TUSAŞ.[citation needed]
On 23 August 2011, the Undersecretariat for Defense Industry (SSM) and the Turkish defense company Turkish Aerospace Industries (TAI) signed an agreement to official begin development.[citation needed]
TAI and Tusaş Engine Industries (TEI) will lead the design and development processes of the fighter jet. TEI will focus more on the production of the airplane's engines to be completed by 2015, while TAI will develop other components."
TFX (Turkey) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Loool, it looks like you still live in 60s. However, Do you want us to buy Khalid tank while Egypt manufacturing Abrahms m1 a2? and Jordan Alhussien? Arabs can't get Pakistani FC-1 rather than Euro-fighter, f-16 E, f-18, mirage 2000 5, Su-30 or F-15 SA to confront Israeli F-15 Raam or f-35! It was 4 decades ago when our brothers in Pakistan sent pilot trainers, but now things are totally different.

You can't fight israel, Uncle Sam will not allow u 2, they have their 5th fleet in Bahrain 4 a reason, not 2 mention after 1 week ur aircraft will be in the hangers and not operate able due to continuous American precision and cruise missile strikes on all of ur overhaul and spare parts production facilities.

Not just nuclear missiles, Pakistan was the first country developing with hands in advance including tanks, airforces, guns, skills, many tremendous fields ahead before all so called Middle Eastern Muslims late.

:)

No, actually Saudi Arabia and other Arab countries were the first to have independent airforces, Pakistan was a part of the Royal Air Force until its independence. However, even though Arabs had air forces decades b4 Pakistan was made, the Arabs still needed foreigners to maintain and fly their aircraft.

Loool, it looks like you still live in 60s. However, Do you want us to buy Khalid tank while Egypt manufacturing Abrahms m1 a2? and Jordan Alhussien? Arabs can't get Pakistani FC-1 rather than Euro-fighter, f-16 E, f-18, mirage 2000 5, Su-30 or F-15 SA to confront Israeli F-15 Raam or f-35! It was 4 decades ago when our brothers in Pakistan sent pilot trainers, but now things are totally different.

No, Arab countries is still the same as previous decades. Why changed today? US know the Arab countries are incapable to protect themselves (Egypt, Libya, Iraq, etc), their weapons were more superiors. US shares the secret technology and information with Israel of numerous Arab jet fighters as well as selling the weapons/TOT to Arab countries in win-win situations. Arab countries don't have intelligences and knowledges of the war experiences.

One of the shocking fact is Libya has more SAMS than Arab countries/Jordan/Saudi Arabia, you see they are wiped off by the NATO. It will be same to Jordan, their Abraham tanks, trucks, and Alhussien doesn't save whole Jordan. It means nothing. ;)

Oooh I get it. Those stupid Arabs should be under Pakistani masters is that what you are saying?? Because Pakistani pilots shot down a couple of Israeli jets the other hundreds of Israeli jets shot down by Arabs are insignificant??

And as my brother BlackEagle said "Times have changed". Pakistan of the old days is not the same Pakistan of now, And Arabs of the old days are not the same Arabs now.

From what I understand, they are still same as previous. Pakistan of the old days was the best skills of Airforces, today Pakistan is changed quickly to the advanced nuclear technology, silent hunter submarines, tanks, PakSAT 1R satellites, cruise missiles, upgrading JF-17 Blk 2/3, ISI/Army professionals, so on. Made in Pakistan for long-terms. Arab countries didn't learn anything but they just doing their best to do screw and hammer tools in the common Transfer of technology(TOT). Once the transfer of technology came to an end, they can't make it in long-terms.Why US and European counterparts sell TOT, they know these Arab countries have to respect Israel peace deal and now harrass on Iran. UAE is one of the reason of development by the West investments against Iran.

No, they are not stupid Arabs at all, yes they should be under Pakistan policy someday in alliance protection when our honest leaders are fixed. Have you witnessed Pakistan Military exercises? Priceless.

(Pakistan Army is in busy of fighting terrorists in Bahrain......):coffee:

TFX is not the same as KFX, the Korean project for 5th generation is called KFX, Turkey has anounced and already started working on TFX

"US$20 million was allocated for 2-year conceptual design phase that will be performed by TUSAŞ.[citation needed]
On 23 August 2011, the Undersecretariat for Defense Industry (SSM) and the Turkish defense company Turkish Aerospace Industries (TAI) signed an agreement to official begin development.[citation needed]
TAI and Tusaş Engine Industries (TEI) will lead the design and development processes of the fighter jet. TEI will focus more on the production of the airplane's engines to be completed by 2015, while TAI will develop other components."
TFX (Turkey) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

TFX/KFX is confusing, people will assume these both are same things in partnership btw Turkey and S.Korea.

The real problem is Turkey doesn't have F-22 or share-technology partnership with Russia (PAKFA), China(J-20), USA(secret F-22) before they can start fifth-jet generation. I am aware of Turkey's involved in some parts of F-35 development. I can't observe to decide since this TFX prototype project is just beginning, let's see the outcome of 10-15 years from now. One of great example is T-129 helicopters along with Italy counterpart from ten years studying.

What we can do and what we should do is take advantage of the situation in the middle East, send as many of our troops and trainers into Arab countries, to an extent that we have our men in almost every field of military in Arab countries (Gulf countries to be specific), and then initiate a plan to sabotage Arab equipment or use it 4 our own advantage, this will also give us a considerable role in the affairs of that region, meaning we can influence them to do what we want them to, just as US has been doing sine 1980's.

Glad to know how Pakistanis think about us. Hmph here was I thinking we were allies.

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

No, Arab countries is still the same as previous decades. Why changed today? US know the Arab countries are incapable to protect themselves (Egypt, Libya, Iraq, etc), their weapons were more superiors. US shares the secret technology and information with Israel of numerous Arab jet fighters as well as selling the weapons/TOT to Arab countries in win-win situations. Arab countries don't have intelligences and knowledges of the war experiences.

One of the shocking fact is Libya has more SAMS than Arab countries/Jordan/Saudi Arabia, you see they are wiped off by the NATO. It will be same to Jordan, their Abraham tanks, trucks, and Alhussien doesn't save whole Jordan. It means nothing. ;)

From what I understand, they are still same as previous. Pakistan of the old days was the best skills of Airforces, today Pakistan is changed quickly to the advanced nuclear technology, silent hunter submarines, tanks, PakSAT 1R satellites, cruise missiles, upgrading JF-17 Blk 2/3, ISI/Army professionals, so on. Made in Pakistan for long-terms. Arab countries didn't learn anything but they just doing their best to do screw and hammer tools in the common Transfer of technology(TOT). Once the transfer of technology came to an end, they can't make it in long-terms.Why US and European counterparts sell TOT, they know these Arab countries have to respect Israel peace deal and now harrass on Iran. UAE is one of the reason of development by the West investments against Iran.

No, they are not stupid Arabs at all, yes they should be under Pakistan policy someday in alliance protection when our honest leaders are fixed. Have you witnessed Pakistan Military exercises? Priceless.

Continue to believe that. It is in our advantage :tup:

Yeah, in your dreams :lol:

Instead of trolling and posting jingoistic posts, just enjoy the thread.

Hey, while u and Iranian go at each others throats, why not we take advantage of situation? BTW, i like the idea of sabotage, reminds me of a video game, but can't remember name.

"Romance of Three Kingdoms"? "Total War Series"?

Yeah sure come and sabotage our gear while Arabs are too busy belly dancing and drinking olive oil right??

Yeah, in your dreams :lol:

Instead of trolling and posting jingoistic posts, just enjoy the thread.

Come on, I explained them, maybe they are not aware of real situations. They are definitely in trap by US, Israel and others which I am concerned, can you?

If you have nothing to input this thread, just leave it please.

Back
Top Bottom