What's new

Military industry in the Muslim World

PAK-SAT-1R-400x300.jpg

257.jpg

Pakistan scientists worked in Space Satellites, they are successfully launch. :cheers:
what ur talking about, that was Chinese space launch rocket, we only made Satalite.

You can't fight israel, Uncle Sam will not allow u 2, they have their 5th fleet in Bahrain 4 a reason, not 2 mention after 1 week ur aircraft will be in the hangers and not operate able due to continuous American precision and cruise missile strikes on all of ur overhaul and spare parts production facilities.
This is not the right thread to argue over this BS. You are just sabotaging the thread. I urge Admins to delete off topics posts.

Ally as in?

Saudi Arabia is not a major non-NATO ally.

But you on the other hand........:D

You clearly said that it reminded you of a video game. LOL...

You are always tend to do off-topic, what's your logical?

A bit annoying of you......This thread is Muslim Industry, what's new on Bangladesh industry examples???

what ur talking about, that was Chinese space launch rocket, we only made Satalite.

No, I know it is launch by China. Pakistan scientist working in whole project, not just satellite.

I hope pakistanis come out of the old dream of being top and first. It was just a small bubble and it burst and it's gone.

Pakistan now has to learn a lot from some arab countries particularly KSA and UAE in how to run the country economically and socially.

Arab pilots now are as capable as Pakistani pilots in downing enemy aircrafts. And if things go as they are going on in Pakistan, just wait for a decade and Pakistani pilots will be learning from the very same arabs whom they see as a disgrace, and also the military hardware made in Pakistan will be inferior to that made in arab countries due to the TOT being worked out in some countries like KSA nad UAE whom they see as a disgrace.

If Paksitan leaders had some sense they could have used this war on terror to get tons of TOT. and spent billions Pakistan gets through begging from all over the world on social welfare of the common man, but all the leaders were just working to increase their personal bank accounts and did not care for the nation and the common man.

GCC leaders and governemtns of some other arab countries are working for the common citizen and what did the Paksitani leaders do and are doing? So who are beter, leaders in GCC and some arab countries or the leaders in Pakistan?

Pakistan cannot fight intruding aircrafts of NATO and you want arabs to be under Pakistan?

Pakistan cannot keep it's people united and is continuosly dividing it's provinces based on linguistics and also balauchistan is in trouble yet again and you want to unite muslim countries under Pakistan?

Pakistan cannot secure it's airspace agaisnt intruding flying objects which intrude repeatedly again and again and you want to give air blacnket cover to arab countries?

Pakistan cannot provide protection to it's own citizns and you want to provide security to the arabs?

Pakistan had a chance of being a developed country but failed misserebly in becoming one thanks to our honest politicians and people like you still dream that pakistan is an advanced country. What GCC was in 60s 70s now it is pakistan in terms of development and what pakistan was back then now it is GCC countries. Times have indeed changed a lot.
This time I can't agree with you. We are so proud of Pakistan and their fantastic achievements. I think the guy has a wrong idea about Arabs which we should clarify things to him.

At 0:24: is it a picture of hard kill and soft kill systems?

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...nk-type-90-iim-mbt-2000-information-pool.html
9) NBC, an effective Thermal Smoke Generation, Automatic Fire Extinguishing and Explosion Suppression Systems.

10) GPS/INS guided Underwater navigation subsystem.

Navigation is assisted by an inertial navigation system (INS) and a GPS satellite navigation system.

11] IBS

The tank is equipped with the "Integrated Battlefield Management System" (IBMS), named 'Rehbar', a digital communications system developed domestically by HIT and CARE (Centre for Advanced Research in Engineering).[21] It comprises a flat-screen display mounted inside the tank which communicates with those of other vehicles, including command posts such as the HIT Sakb. It uses a data-link to facilitate secure communication of battlefield information between units, including tank video footage and information from unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV).

INTEGRATED BATTLEFIELD MANAGEMENT SYSTEM

Category : Integrated Battle Field Management System (IBMS)
Manufacturer : GIDS/IDS
Detail

Integrated Battlefield Management System(IBMS) is designed for the operations of amour units in the field to meet the requirements of future battlefield. The user- friendly system provides battlefield awareness through comprehensive land navigation system based on GPS and digitized maps. It enables commanders in mission planning, modification and dissemination of plans, monitoring of battlefield at tactical and operational level, through safe and secure radio network. It facilitates integration of external sensors for data/information acquisition and showing it within the scope of C4I environments. IBMS also facilitates commanders in remote firing of AAMG by auto tracking the aerial and ground targets from inside the tank.
IBMS3

* Safe and secure information sharing through ad hoc networking of radios
* Remote operation of 12.7mm aamg from inside the tank
* Driver panel to facilitate driver to follow the correct route with the help of directional bars
* Auto target tracking for arial and ground targets
* Laser target indication to indicate location of the hostile elements and its engagement
* Rugged hardware to work in harsh environmental conditions based on military specifications
ibms2.jpg
ibms4.jpg
ibms3.jpg

::GLOBAL INDUSTRIAL AND DEFENCE SOLUTIONS ::
BMS
155841_52393110_rc652s.jpg

Needs some iranians for this question

What the Hell is the Safaq Fighter actually? I heard its an Advanced Trainer, Then i heard it was a 4th Generation stealth fighter and i even heard it was directly a 5th Generation fighter. I looks sweet by the way!

one model for training
another model is +5 gen fighter

Read that part again!

"Many Pakistanis and other so-called Muslims.."

Both Pakistanis and other nationals include so-called Muslims who are more reliant on infidel Westerners and such silly sources like Wikipedia as their only source of information. Did I write/say all/most Pakistanis are not Muslims? There are Pakistanis and other nationals in the Muslim world, alike, that are more interested in the Western infidel world than in their own Muslim countries. Is that true or not?
boy you really do need help now dont you

That is the IBMS (Integrated Battle Management System) developed by Pakistan, it allows the Tank to receive info from UAV's.
Actually, I was referring to cone shape at the top-left corner of the picture. It exactly looks like soft/hard kill systems such as Russian hard kill system Arena.

Back
Top Bottom