What's new

Military helicopter crash in Mansehra kills at least nine

poor gufi first she called me a grandpa and now this :(

or the analysts are actually smart and the readers are just not at the level to understand them :o: some people have lived in the US and has no idea about American politics :pop:

But grandpa don't you remember when people said JF-17 couldn't fire ALCMs?. After that I took other peoples opinions with a pinch of salt. But you can't because it's excessive salt is....

LOLOLOL Since when is calling someone a gentle soul degrading? :undecided:
oh no!!! I was telling you that i was also called a grandpa... Was seeking more sympathy as a gentle soul :coffee:

But grandpa don't you remember when people said JF-17 couldn't fire ALCMs?. After that I took other peoples opinions with a pinch of salt. But you can't because it's excessive salt is....
Well people were not me, and sometimes it is best to understate what you can do. It is the way the armed forces of Pakistan works, and that is the way we work. You would be surprised at the number of things people do not know about our forces and their capabilities.

oh no!!! I was telling you that i was also called a grandpa... Was seeking more sympathy as a gentle soul :coffee:

Oh, in that case: great grandfather. Or as I call par dada

more like the mil 38. Afghanistan was offered surplus chinooks but refused and opted for mil 17 as they had experience with then and they were cheaper to run. the mil 38 is good about 300 as a whole would be good and get them licensed .
View attachment 244667
Can you tell us more about the Mil38, on a separate thread of course. Thanks!

Well people were not me, and sometimes it is best to understate what you can do. It is the way the armed forces of Pakistan works, and that is the way we work. You would be surprised at the number of things people do not know about our forces and their capabilities.

I know but do you remember that fiasco?. After that I waited for authentic sources.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom