What's new

Migrants´ invasion - we´re taken for a fool

That will never happen,better said...hello african style ghettos packed with immigrants who will never have a decent education or a position of power in said countries.And when the natives will have enough...well....Europeans always got to figure these kind of things out.

those were the days when Europeans were the only powers.

those were the days when Europeans were the only powers.

Oh yes,North African and ME nations will invade to stop this ? Like they do it to China right now...or better yet,to Myanmar who's cleaning house as we speak.

Oh yes,North African and ME nations will invade to stop this ? Like they do it to China right now...or better yet,to Myanmar who's cleaning house as we speak.

Dude - Myanmar is taking advantaged of BD's temporary weak position currently. 1-2 decades from now, Myanmar would not dare treat the Rohingyas badly as there would be an instant BD attack on them.

btw, why are you getting heated up over a few refugees then? Not like many of them are dying to get into Romania after all.

Dude - Myanmar is taking advantaged of BD's temporary weak position currently. 1-2 decades from now, Myanmar would not dare treat the Rohingyas badly as there would be an instant BD attack on them.

btw, why are you getting heated up over a few refugees then? Not like many of them are dying to get into Romania after all.
It doesn't matter how many want to stay there. It still affects Eastern states if migrants are using them as crossroads.

Like I said, muslims only understand force as you can even see in this very own thread how some muslims live in the safety of west and wish its destruction. This is all thanks to Europe's soft policies and reluctance to give these trash what they are asking. Europe is turning into a joke unless they get some backbone.

Like I said, muslims only understand force as you can even see in this very own thread how some muslims live in the safety of west and wish its destruction. This is all thanks to Europe's soft policies and reluctance to give these trash what they are asking. Europe is turning into a joke unless they get some backbone.

Too much hypocrisy among them.

There is no doubt that some Muslims living in the West also hate it for different reasons, but this phenomenon is not confined to the British Muslims only. Many Black Caribbeans hate the white man, Brits hate Germans (talking about those who live in Germany), Scots despise the Brits, Irish also don't have any love for the Brits, the European colonialists used to look down on the native population whom they mercilessly killed and pillaged. What about the non-Muslim Tamils who hated the majority Sinhalese and fought a long war for their independence? Look, hating other people is deeply engrained in human nature. Haters hate other people because it gives them a false sense of superiority.

Last edited:

it doesnt have to be just N. Africa to stop you there are other players in the world who can...point is you are not the powers anymore...US has played with you long enough to F you up totally.

it doesnt have to be just N. Africa to stop you there are other players in the world who can...point is you are not the powers anymore...US has played with you long enough to F you up totally.

Stop Burma first.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom