What's new

Migrants´ invasion - we´re taken for a fool

The only reason that Muslim governments make noise is because the Muslim people demand that there should be some sort of action taken, otherwise they wouldn't even bother making a statement. I don't know if you're ignorant about the apathy of our government or you're choosing to push it aside to make some point and perhaps aim a few jibes at Muslims and Ummah. Considering my experiences with PDF defecators, I'm pretty sure it's the latter.

I want to make a point ....that the Muslim ummah is a concept that does not have any face value in the time when Muslim needs at the critical moment...Why are you getting upset with my statement? I am not even trying insult any one...My rational is very simple...You have an organization consisting of all the big hots and rich oil nations....They can issue fatwa or support to kill some person if they make some movies...but when hundreds of people are in a humanatarian crisis, nothing is visible from them...This is exactly the point i was expecting someone from your team will raise it...Why can not OIC or powerful Muslim lobby protest for this inhuman issues related to these immigrants to the EU Zone...At the end of the day, West and EU are also responsible to some extent to create such crisis...In the name of democracy and all sort of springs....they created a chaos in middle east which was somehow was peaceful and doing bussiness as usual for days together....

Amazing, it's like you didn't even read my post.
.You have an organization consisting of all the big hots and rich oil nations....They can issue fatwa or support to kill some person if they make some movies...

You do understand, fatwas are made by individuals and not governments or organizations. I'm convinced you're just here to make silly jibes and fling defecation.

The only reason that Muslim governments make noise is because the Muslim people demand that there should be some sort of action taken, otherwise they wouldn't even bother making a statement.
.Why can not OIC or powerful Muslim lobby protest for this inhuman issues related to these immigrants to the EU Zone...

OIC meeting adopts Pakistan's proposals on Rohingya's persecution - Pakistan - DAWN.COM
Persecution of Muslims: Pakistan to mobilise OIC and UN over Rohingya plight - The Express Tribune
OIC seeks urgent relief for Syrian refugees | Arab News
OIC General Secretariat expresses deep concern over escalating violence in Syria; calls for dialogue and implementation of reforms - Syrian Arab Republic | ReliefWeb
Arab League, OIC and The Humanitarian Forum hold second Humanitarian Coordination Meeting - Egypt | ReliefWeb
OIC commences distribution of assistance to displaced persons on Libyan border - Egypt | ReliefWeb
https://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=...NHxAjfiV2zSyVUKXyLumEQ&bvm=bv.101800829,d.aWw

I want to make a point ....that the Muslim ummah is a concept that does not have any face value in the time when Muslim needs at the critical moment...Why are you getting upset with my statement? I am not even trying insult any one...My rational is very simple...You have an organization consisting of all the big hots and rich oil nations....They can issue fatwa or support to kill some person if they make some movies...but when hundreds of people are in a humanatarian crisis, nothing is visible from them...This is exactly the point i was expecting someone from your team will raise it...Why can not OIC or powerful Muslim lobby protest for this inhuman issues related to these immigrants to the EU Zone...At the end of the day, West and EU are also responsible to some extent to create such crisis...In the name of democracy and all sort of springs....they created a chaos in middle east which was somehow was peaceful and doing bussiness as usual for days together....

What a stupid statement.

Muslims never ever anywhere or anytime professed to be having highest morals in human rights, women rights, democracy, freedom or any other such things. If you dispute this fact, then it is you who should provide proof to show that this "Ummah" that you brought up ever acted on such things or ever tried to export these said concepts to other lands.

Europe on the other hand professes to be the epitome of human rights, freedom in all its forms and shapes from expressive variety to sexual variety, democracy, equality, women rights, children rights, animal rights, environmental rights etc etc etc etc etc.

Europe even goes to war for these principles. Europe even fvcckksss up countries for these highest European moral values. So accepting afew tens of millions of refugees is a small cost and a small sacrifice for these values.

Muslim world never claimed such lofty morals and ethics. Europe did.

Now it is time for Europe to pay the cost by sharing its gene stock with Africa.

It is shameful if Europe is refusing to do so just because of its old racist habits.

Plenty of Iraqi's have come to the US since 91 and then the second war. In Kansas and surrounding states, there are many Churches that have hundreds of these refugees they support.

you are taking thousands of people this is hundreds of thousands if not millions.

Give them temporary lives and ship them back when things get better in their origin countries. And yes by all means, press on the ME countries to increase their share of the burden. Just make one joint announcement that all those who come in will NOT get citizenship and will be shipped back to their country of origin when it is determined that things are better there - see what happens next.

They can not do that. For a very critical reason. If they employ and implement the right of return of refugees then millions of Palestinians who were driven out of Israeli lands, will have to be accommodated back into Israel. This will create huge problems, the first of which will be the demographics of Israel will change to favor Muslim majority (already Muslim women inside Israel have a higher fertility rate than Jewish women). So either Israel will have to become an apartheid state and nullifying the right of vote for Muslims or it will have to abandon its Jewish character and become completely a secular state.

If this problem was not there, in all probability they would have done what you are suggesting. But because under international law, the principle of precedence is of fundamental importance, and because Israel has very deep influence over these countries, then rest assured such a thing will never happen. These refugees will all get citizenship in due course.

you are taking thousands of people this is hundreds of thousands if not millions.

Yea, you are right, it's nowhere near this magnitude. Probably 15-30 k if I was to guesstimate.

Democracy takes time to take root we have historical precident for this

A dictator can keep tension, rivalries, animosity all under wraps in a pressure cooker type situation

It takes time for democracy and democratic institutions to flourish

Only IDIOTS think this will happen over night and even bigger idiots to think that it can be achieved by bombing, air raids and war

All this creates is chaos and death and th8s is what has happened in iraq, syria and libia

But you the brits, yanks and french etc cannot now flout your responsibility

You must take responsibility for your actions and the issues they have caused, house the refugees and dont wage ill thought out wars

Yes it is as usual all the wests fault that Iran and the Saudis are screwing the region with their conflict has nothing to do with it

_85329681_saudi_cartoon.jpg

If refugees flood Europe from Yemen for exemple,itll be our fault again.

Always EUs fault.

Don't worry,this is exactly the thing that Europe needs for an awakening.Just yesterday i witnessed a miracle in Slovakia.Members of Slovakian right wing party joined Hungarian right wingers in a demonstration against immigrants.These are they guys who are at each others throats for years and they're now side by side.Every sane European sees the danger now,and this danger aims to wipe us and our culture,beliefs,out.It won't happen though,soon people will strike back,we're being backed into a corner.

Don't worry,this is exactly the thing that Europe needs for an awakening.Just yesterday i witnessed a miracle in Slovakia.Members of Slovakian right wing party joined Hungarian right wingers in a demonstration against immigrants.These are they guys who are at each others throats for years and they're now side by side.Every sane European sees the danger now,and this danger aims to wipe us and our culture,beliefs,out.It won't happen though,soon people will strike back,we're being backed into a corner.

Right wing jingoism, lol. So typical.
So.. what happens after the "awakening"? :pop:

Back
Top Bottom