What's new

Migrants´ invasion - we´re taken for a fool

Dont wage useless ill thought out wars in places like libia or iraq and you wont have a refugee crises

why doesn't the Muslim world not take in these refugees?? I know Turkey has taken in a few million.

Libya was because of the Arab spring. they brought it on themselves :D and no refugees are coming from Iraq.

In the part of video "spot german guns", I spotted FN FAL and what looks like FN MAG (not sure though), which are both german.....

Other than that, valid point. There's a reason why these countries have war etc....
The reason is these people's attitudes.

why doesn't the Muslim world not take in these refugees?? I know Turkey has taken in a few million.

Libya was because of the Arab spring. they brought it on themselves :D and no refugees are coming from Iraq.
After USSR it was you West/US that try to Invade our Lands now face a new way of asymmetric war.

all wars are because of your country, first you gave the power to these rulers and then promote the feelings of masses into a war, and now try to become innocence.

Lets start from 19th centruy
1.you break Ottomon empire and created these small countries
2. you support these dictators to rules (by all means)
3. you created Israel.
4. then you invade Suddan,Indonesia,Lybia, Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia created the mess in Bosnia and the list is goes ON

So buddy its a war that these two religions started some 1300 years, crusade Spain all the episode, it will continue until one of us wont eliminate totally from the earth, its a truth bitter but true.

No libia was a result of a retarded bombing campaign led by the British and French, Obama was smart enough to keep out of this cluster ****

Syria was directly destabilised as a result of the disastrous iraq war

These wars have created crises

It is only right Europe and especially the war mongering nations atone for their sins and take the refugees

You dont want them? Tough! Speak to Bush, Blaire, Cameron, Hollande,Sarkozy

If you create chaos on the edge of Europe as a more developed continent it is inevitable that is where the refugees will flock to

No libia was a result of a retarded bombing campaign led by the British and French, Obama was smart enough to keep out of this cluster ****

It is only right Europe and especially the war mongering nations atone for their sins and take the refugees

If you create chaos on the edge of Europe as a more developed continent it is inevitable that is where the refugees will flock to

I fully agree with you but Europe doesnt have the capacity to handle so many refugees as it is experiancing now.

Also people are protesting in Europe and people having anti-muslim/immigrants riot. ME needs to protect its people

In the part of video "spot german guns", I spotted FN FAL and what looks like FN MAG (not sure though), which are both german.....

Other than that, valid point. There's a reason why these countries have war etc....
The reason is these people's attitudes.

Belgians,not German...

they asked for intervention. remember Arab spring.

Arab Spring - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

22161794_0.JPG

where are the women and children?? looks like healthy young males to me.

27E496DE00000578-3053665-image-a-39_1429866013624.jpg

seriously where are the women and children?? are these Syrians,Iraqis,Libyans?? I can't tell.

4. then you invade Suddan,Indonesia,Lybia, Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia created the mess in Bosnia and the list is goes ON

they DID NOT invade Indonesia. in fact they're giving us West Papua and they're destibilizing the country afterwards. do a research and get your facts straight

I fully agree with you but Europe doesnt have the capacity to handle so many refugees as it is experiancing now.

Also people are protesting in Europe and people having anti-muslim/immigrants riot. ME needs to protect its people

Yes but this is a consequence of war and chaos, people protested at the time but to no avail

No one asked for intervention especially ill thought out western bombing, this was pushed by western leaders with little foresight

27E496DE00000578-3053665-image-a-39_1429866013624.jpg

seriously where are the women and children?? are these Syrians,Iraqis,Libyans?? I can't tell.

These are Africans, when the libians had a functioning state they used to patrol borders and stop and regulate migrants you destroyed the state hence no more block and its a free for all to Europe

These are mostly migrants who leave their families with the aim of settling and making money in Europe to send to their families

We thought they would unite together to build a new country,a better future,but they prefer to kill each others.
Not our fault if they are savages.

What a cop out, you bomb their nation, create chaos and death, make the government and state collapse and expect to create democratic institutions from 30,000 feet at the points of air to ground missiles

Bull shit

You may not like it but you bear at least some responsibility for this mess and should heed tge warnings of senseless war

Palestine and Kashmir have been asking for intervention too. For quite long now. Why double standards?:what:
because of the jews

Yes but this is a consequence of war and chaos, people protested at the time but to no avail

No one asked for intervention especially ill thought out western bombing, this was pushed by western leaders with little foresight

These are Africans, when the libians had a functioning state they used to patrol borders and stop and regulate migrants you destroyed the state hence no more block and its a free for all to Europe

These are mostly migrants who leave their families with the aim of settling and making money in Europe to send to their families

What a cop out, you bomb their nation, create chaos and death, make the government and state collapse and expect to create democratic institutions from 30,000 feet at the points of air to ground missiles

Bull shit

You may not like it but you bear at least some responsibility for this mess and should heed tge warnings of senseless war

Gaddafi: Europe will 'turn black' unless EU pays Libya £4bn a year - Telegraph

I was never for Libya campaign.

looks like Gaddafi was right

Back
Top Bottom