What's new

MIG-35 over FC-20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black Mole lol

Yes, it is common IRST to detect and track objects like enemy jets, helicopters, aircrafts, etc, Russia is obsessed with IRST in every airforce.

IRST-SU.jpg

Our answer is REJECT, we need to see Russia their loyalty and trust first, Putin must visit to Pakistan.
But before that we need to show our commercial interest in there products bro. Its plain Business. If we dont offer anything to Russia, why whould they want to do anything that angers India?

Big countries need bigger legs for their planes.

Mole.....MMMole.....Moly moly moly moly moly moly :D

Yup the Russians seem to be obsessed with these bad boys. Why dont the Thunger got it?
Thats not the point yaar. I was replying to his point about india having older Fulcrums.

But before that we need to show our commercial interest in there products bro. Its plain Business. If we dont offer anything to Russia, why whould they want to do anything that angers India?

@Arzamas 16
@vostok
@senheiser

You can ask these Russian, you must sell Vodkas and billion dollars money to Russia. They will show their ego and arrogant prides to sell MiG-35 if they can see common goals with Pakistan or not. China is successful to receive these planes.

Last few years, Pakistan tried to get defense contracts with Russia but not achievement yet so far. Pakistan's ZERO experiences with Russia SU/MIG generation airforces.

@Arzamas 16
@vostok
@senheiser

You can ask these Russian, you must sell Vodkas and billion dollars money to Russia. They will show their ego and arrogant prides to sell MiG-35 if they can see common goals with Pakistan or not. China is successful to receive these planes.

Last few years, Pakistan tried to get defense contracts with Russia but not achievement yet so far. Pakistan's ZERO experiences with Russia SU/MIG generation airforces.

Mikoyan Gurevich is getting Bankrupt bro. where do you derive your logic? Countries are Establishments not emotional Kids.
Every country watches its Financial Interests. We never tried to buy anything from Russia. As i said we need to start commercial ventures of mutual Interest if we want some kind of Relationship with russians.
And they will welcome defence contracts that bring in cash and Saves there industry. Cheers

I second that. No need for them. China is our time honoured friend and ally.
???????????????????????????? what are you talking about??????????????????????????????

Customized Avionics are always there in case of Pakistan. And i dont think its cold war situation of Polarization. Mikoyan is getting bankrupt. There Ally refused to buy from them in favour of French. So its commercial bro. India is ally but Pakistan is no enemy to Russia. Either India Bails out mikoyan or let other buyers save it. nothing wrong here.
2nd Largest Division of its Aviation Industry is more important to Russia then an Ally my friend.
J10 is nowhere to be seen as more delays in WS10.
We cannot wait that long.
BTW your points are concrete and Factual but i beg to disagree. World have changed
Yeah India cannot bailout Mikoyan But it can Stall All Multi-billion dollars Projects relating too Russians.Did you even Know How mature Russian Indian relations are.you really think Russians are that stupid that they will put There relations on a stake with their Natural Ally Indians for a Nato Ally State Analyze it and you will get your answers Mate World is changed But not that Much!!!India and Pakistan Relation are Still Hostile So is Russian NATO relations.

I second that. No need for them. China is our time honoured friend and ally.

First of All If china cannot timely provide us with our defence needs due to technical Constraints there is nothing wrong with looking into other options.
J10 is getting late and is too much expensive. Plus its armaments are not Field Tested and matured.
India is purchasing from France and USA while its time tested Ally Russia lost the contract.

Pakistan is seriously lagging behind India in Air Defence. PAF need to take decision fast.

No proper response so far by those who criticize. Seems like a Russophobia.
Stop seeing Russia in Soviet Shadows mates.
Russia is a modern Capitalist State. And not a cold war Utopia.

Mikoyan Gurevich is getting Bankrupt bro. where do you derive your logic? Countries are Establishments not emotional Kids.
Every country watches its Financial Interests. We never tried to buy anything from Russia. As i said we need to start commercial ventures of mutual Interest if we want some kind of Relationship with russians.
And they will welcome defence contracts that bring in cash and Saves there industry. Cheers

Ask Russia if they WANT to do business with us in mutual interests, simple ?!? Pakistan is ready to have business relationship with Russia but Russia can ?!??

Yeah India cannot bailout Mikoyan But it can Stall All Multi-billion dollars Projects relating too Russians.Did you even Know How mature Russian Indian relations are.you really think Russians are that stupid that they will put There relations on a stake with their Natural Ally Indians for a Nato Ally State Analyze it and you will get your answers Mate World is changed But not that Much!!!India and Pakistan Relation are Still Hostile So is Russian NATO relations.

India will stall its multi billion dollar Defence plans just for a 4th gen fighter going to its rival?
You are welcome to assume that your defence establishment is that stupid to choke your defence growth.
We are not a member of NATO neither are we in any sort of defence pact with NATO or in Compliance with NATO standards. Thats a non sense point. Infact USA is on our threat list after india and Afghanistan.
Neither Pak-USA relation are like they use to be, Nor Russia is same Soviet Union.
I have read such countless comments from indians when RD93 was discussed for JF17 thats why is said plz dont drag this never ending useless discussion of DEEP TIES.

Either Purchase from Mikoyan or let others purchase from it. Its commercial World out there.
We are no enemy to Russia.Nor are we hostile to them. There officials regularly visit our Defence industries.
Plz no more comments on this subject.

Ask Russia if they WANT to do business with us in mutual interests, simple ?!? Pakistan is ready to have business relationship with Russia but Russia can ?!??
Now thats the first Valid response to my question.
Well thats my point.I read some where about a Russian defence journal in Russian Media that Pakistan can be a Potential Buyer of Super Fulcrum.
But our Government didnt responded to that report.
People are just Strange.
Some say Double engine is forbidden for Pak
Some say Russia will mot sell like Russia is an emotional Teenager
Some say India will not Allow like its them to decide.
Some are just Russophobe.
Whats wrong with this world?

Like reaching on the conclusion first and finding Ways to support the conclusion after that.

Too many if's and but's.
End result is Russians wouldn't sell and Pakistan will not buy.

Big countries need bigger legs for their planes.

Mole.....MMMole.....Moly moly moly moly moly moly :D

Yup the Russians seem to be obsessed with these bad boys. Why dont the Thunger got it?

we developed one in the 90s... even now a poded one can be carried by blk-I..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom