What's new

MiG-21 Bison - The Underdog

bur for a BVR missile lock you need a long range radar
and sorry to say that AEWACS can't increase your missile lock range
how can 60KM combat radius radar can help you to lock a target 80-100 KM away
then it's own position......an either way F-7PG can detect targets at between 60-100KM range if they have SD-10 with their "GRIFO M" series radar under their wings

As I understand, you wont even need the launch aircraft's radar to get the missile lock. AWACS will do that for the Bison. So in a nut shell, the Launch aircraft's radar actually becomes redundant...

wow we dident have aircrafts to crash? ok there:what:... PAF is known to take care of its birds very well.... look at our f 16 record is soo clean you can call it lysol... but su-30 of IAF crash every year not to mention mig 21 which takes a couple of extra lives with it:frown:

my bad not every year

U seem to be smoking pot now!!! PAF might be known to take care of it birds very well when compared to some african airforces or southamerican ones...not IAF which is way better..

I had clearly debunked ur myth early on regarding the Migs and now u start with Su-30MKI !! ok....
so how many F-16's did u induct ?? 50 odd and how many crashed?? atleast 10!!
How many Sukhoi-30MKI did IAF induct 130 odd, how many crashed ?? two!!

So going by a previous post where u mentioned numbers are indicative , IAF is way better than PAF....

So, come out of the dream like a sane person!!

U seem to be smoking pot now!!! PAF might be known to take care of it birds very well when compared to some african airforces or southamerican ones...not IAF which is way better..

I had clearly debunked ur myth early on regarding the Migs and now u start with Su-30MKI !! ok....

So going by a previous post where u mentioned numbers are indicative , IAF is way better than PAF....

F16 was in service in Pakistan in 1980's, and uptil now 9 have been crashed, So in 30 years 9 f16s have been crashed 6 of them due to dogfight or missions

Sukhoi-30MKI was in service in India in 2002, dono the number of crashes may be 2 according to you, so in 8 years 2 of them Crashed, dont think they were in any mission or something
:cheers:

So, come out of the dream like a sane person !! :rofl:

iai3.jpg

bison cockpit

Israel offered upgrade version cockpit

MIG 21 (2000 VERSION)

2pza0e8.jpg

LANCE-R VERSION

mig21bison-ORP03.jpg

F16 was in service in Pakistan in 1980's, and uptil now 9 have been crashed, So in 30 years 9 f16s have been crashed 6 of them due to dogfight or missions

Sukhoi-30MKI was in service in India in 2002, dono the number of crashes may be 2 according to you, so in 8 years 2 of them Crashed, dont think they were in any mission or something
:cheers:

So, come out of the dream like a sane person !! :rofl:

Read again my post, I mentioned the numbers only because ur dear friend doesnt seem to understand the attrition rate and always thinks only in terms of numbers(read his posts if u want).....

And if a couple of mishaps are reason for an air force to be labeled bad then the worst I guess has to be USAF with F-22!!
F-22 Raptor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Also, start reading a few earlier posts next time to understand what the debate is all about before jumping the guns...

LCA is your jugaad and you cant let it go? what exactly are you trying to say there? Even if you have a paraplegic program plauged by years of delay you want to keep it. The jet is failure, but the lessons learned making it are invaluable and are worth more than getting Tot's.

And the American's whoever you are referring to stated that when they learn to fly the MKI they will be a threat. But the greatest problem that the Sukhoi and the eagle too share is being soo damn big, radar's can be spotted from a long way off. The Bison is more subtle threat since it flies in mixed formations with strike fighters. So one second you think you are intercepting strike aircraft laden with bombs and the next thing you know out pops a Bison launching R-77's at you.

Read again my post, I mentioned the numbers only because ur dear friend doesnt seem to understand the attrition rate and always thinks only in terms of numbers(read his posts if u want).....

And if a couple of mishaps are reason for an air force to be labeled bad then the worst I guess has to be USAF with F-22!!
F-22 Raptor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Also, start reading a few earlier posts next time to understand what the debate is all about before jumping the guns...
Nah i was jus replying to you, and the other Indians who are dragging Pakistan that's it, jus lyk Indian members do in threads related to Pakistan, no big deal
And i never said, Any air force superiority depend on crashes,

Nah i was jus replying to you, and the other Indians who are dragging Pakistan that's it, jus lyk Indian members do in threads related to Pakistan, no big deal
And i never said, Any air force superiority depend on crashes,

Check post #25 & 27, to see who dragged pakistan..i dont think, the person in question is Indian!!

But I do agree with the other part....thats what the whole debate is about..

Sometimes its better to keep quite and let everyone else assume that you are intelligent. but somehow you spoke too soon and blew your own trumpet.:lol:

do you know how aircrafts accident rate is calculated?? perhaps not.

Its not calculated by the number of aircrafts or the years in service. Rather the accident rate calculation is based on 100,000 hours flown. Some countries might have more planes but flown less, while the other country may have far lesser planes but more flying time. Therefore a yardstick has to be there to measure the standard accident rates which is 100,000 hours.

So please dont bring into yearly argument as you have no clue what you are talking about. PAF had one of the least accident rate per 1000,000 hours flown amonst all the F-16 operators!! Do you doubt it ??? Just Google it and you will find it out.

Any idea whats the SU-30 accident rate per 100,000 hours flow ? That might put us all in a better picture to comapre the two types .
;)

Sometimes its better to keep quite and let everyone else assume that you are intelligent. but somehow you spoke too soon and blew your own trumpet.:lol:

do you know how aircrafts accident rate is calculated?? perhaps not.

Its not calculated by the number of aircrafts or the years in service. Rather the accident rate calculation is based on 100,000 hours flown. Some countries might have more planes but flown less, while the other country may have far lesser planes but more flying time. Therefore a yardstick has to be there to measure the standard accident rates which is 100,000 hours.

So please dont bring into yearly argument as you have no clue what you are talking about. PAF had one of the least accident rate per 1000,000 hours flown amonst all the F-16 operators!! Do you doubt it ??? Just Google it and you will find it out.

Any idea whats the SU-30 accident rate per 100,000 hours flow ? That might put us all in a better picture to comapre the two types .
;)

Sir, read all my posts and the links I provided again on this thread before announcing who is intelligent and blowing the trumpet...would u pls??

Or in simple words, explain the same thing,I mean attrition rate to Zagahaga ....and make my efforts worth the time!!

Back
Top Bottom