What's new

MiG-21 Bison - The Underdog

whats the differnce between 4, 4+ , 4++ generation and 3.5 generation. plz no copy pastes from other sources :no:

lets enlighten us all on this generation thingy :coffee:

your view please

Last edited:
another indo-pak MEMBERS war thread
:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:

buddy u see,,,,its in our DNA....cant help it.
karan-1970-albums-t0-picture2532-flag.gif
:pakistan:

Instead of asking me 1 simple google search would have done u wonders.

Translation : I DONT KNOW !! :lol: is that so ?

You seem to be quite an expert on IAF/PAF matters so who is better than you . I have tried to google difference between 4,4+ and 4++ generations but couldnt find any. :no:

I will therefore request again to let us all know the differnce between each generation . I am sure we all will benefit from you expertise.

I am sure you will show the same enthusiasm as replying to other posts. In you own time, go ahead . :cool:

Translation : I DONT KNOW !! :lol: is that so ?

You seem to be quite an expert on IAF/PAF matters so who is better than you . I have tried to google difference between 4,4+ and 4++ generations but couldnt find any. :no:

I will therefore request again to let us all know the differnce between each generation . I am sure we all will benefit from you expertise.

I am sure you will show the same enthusiasm as replying to other posts. In you own time, go ahead . :cool:

transalation : "I don have time to answer all ur questions for wich answer is easily available in net" :hitwall::hitwall:

anyways the link in the previous post may help u....

transalation : "I don have time to answer all ur questions for wich answer is easily available in net" :hitwall::hitwall:

anyways the link in the previous post may help u....

Lol uptill now you have been quite successfull in evading the simple question for the reason very clear to all of us. ;)

In my post I specifically mentioned not to quote any other sources and I just wanted to hear your opinion but you keep refferring me to other sites. Thats why I told you not to mention the technical words that you have no clue about and cant handle later on. :sniper:

cheers and lets move on buddy :cheers:

Lol uptill now you have been quite successfull in evading the simple question for the reason very clear to all of us. ;)

In my post I specifically mentioned not to quote any other sources and I just wanted to hear your opinion but you keep refferring me to other sites. Thats why I told you not to mention the technical words that you have no clue about and cant handle later on. :sniper:

cheers and lets move on buddy :cheers:

see im not a military person to personally give my opinion on the generation gaps and in the end the effect of my opinions on my nations airforce generation amounts to nilch.
But i ve been visiting the forum for a quite long time to atleast learn about other learned member's opinions and im directly quoting from them.
Since aircraft generation designation is an objective one nd not a subjective one,Jus google wat a fourth gen plane has nd compare with wat IAF has nd hey presto u have the answer.

Cheers. nd hope u get wat i mean.

you neeed thoes more than anyone ... there the only deadly persision AC ... great in high alitudes for bombing vs f 16 it can out done the f 16 in high alituded dog fights soo yea you need them in the best condition

You dont seem to making much sense there, atleast to me.

We need all our fighter aircraft just not the Mirage 2000 & yeah the Mig-29 is quiet capable of taking on the F-16. Thats precisely why the PAF was very much absent from action during the Kargil conflict.

That apart - i thought you wanted to discuss the Mig crashes. Now that i have given you a valid argument, you dont seem to have pressed the point further.

I saw a very funny argument where Indians were fighting how good their Flying Coffins are better in comparison to Pakistan owned chinese trash, Junk Fighter -17s and I think this topic will go the same way, one A/C is outdated (but proven) and good for kamakazi, other is cheap Junk Chinese good for nothing useless dummy to be shown to kids in Parades! :)

have been reading this thread with some amusement , wonders never cease how threads get derailed so fast . :no:

still the mig 21 bis is a good upgrade and serves its need as a fighter and will do so for sometime . i think the IAF did the right thing in retiring the mig 23 before the 21 as they really were having a lot of problems , as for who has a superior air force I guess time will tell.

Induction progress

The first two aircraft (C-2777 and C-2769) which were upgraded in Russia, did their first test flight on October 6th, 1998. Trials of the medium-range Vympel R-73RDM2 and the Beyond Visual Range (BVR) Vympel R-77/RVV-AEE air-to-air missiles were conducted in February 1999. The formidable combination of the Phazatron Kopyo (Spear) light weight multi-mode radar with that of the Missiles proved a success, the subsonic target drone aircraft being destroyed by a R-77 fired from 6km away.

only 6km ?....that too against a drone with hardly any agility ..

then how this will perform infront of top rival like F-16..

replace it man..

only 6km ?....that too against a drone with hardly any agility ..

then how this will perform infront of top rival like F-16..

replace it man..

that is tested with a drone @6 km. you cant except a real fighter for the test. :sniper:

simple question. how u believe that F-22 is far superior that other fighter? it never be in any Air-Air combat or anything other than simulation? Even not take part in Iraq or in Afghanistan???:toast_sign:

MiG - 21 Bis never going to Head - Head with f-16 @ in war zone...:chilli::taz:

Back
Top Bottom