What's new

Microsoft Said to Be Preparing to Make Satya Nadella CEO

All I can say is that any company that allows under performers to be hired either as employees or contractors is under performer. It has difficulty attracting good people. I, personally, would never work for such company.

There are good and bad people. I hope Satya will show the world Indians are good. The only good Indian engineer I have worked with is a guy who has lived in oversea for much of his formative years.

Guys like SUN Vinod Kholsa disappoint where he was quoted as saying that at Sun, people from India 'are favored over almost anybody else'. SUN was sued for racism. Vinod being ungrateful to white man who adopted him paid white man back with Indian caste system. SUN went down with all her teeming Indian engineers.

Sun Microsystems sued for 'favouring' Indian workers

SUN eventually got so broke that she sold herself to Oracle.

FYI, Microsoft guys already ranting "too many Indians".

There are good and bad people. I hope Satya will show the world Indians are good. The only good Indian engineer I have worked with is a guy who has lived in oversea for much of his formative years.

Guys like SUN Vinod Kholsa disappoint where he was quoted as saying that at Sun, people from India 'are favored over almost anybody else'. SUN was sued for racism. Vinod being ungrateful to white man who adopted him paid white man back with Indian caste system. SUN went down with all her teeming Indian engineers.

Sun Microsystems sued for 'favouring' Indian workers

SUN eventually got so broke that she sold herself to Oracle.

FYI, Microsoft guys already ranting "too many Indians".

I am saying this in General. As an investment professional, one of the most important thing I look before I invest is quality of the employees. Good employees perform better getting me better returns on investments. Companies that hire under achievers will have difficulty attracting new investments. With out new investments companies cannot grow and eventually die.

Given that most Indian engineers I have worked with are sort of disappointing, I would refrain from commenting too much. Nevertheless congratulations to India and Indians as your tribes have clearly out-perform all others except Jews and WASP in USA. This is an achievement.

And most of you Hans here have been quite disappointing as well.

Quite petty and "locust" like. Wonder it is self selection that brings the worst here or it is a representative sample...

And most of you Hans here have been quite disappointing as well.

Quite petty and "locust" like. Wonder it is self selection that brings the worst here or it is a representative sample...

Its good to expose the bad thing Chinese do. I did it all the time and most PRC here are not my fan. Make sure that you voice out specifically whats wrong instead of insulting.

He is probably the best candidate they have.

I thought the nokia guy was promising- tough as nails, biting through a siking ship as he tried to lead it somewhere...takes a lot of courage and character to do that job.

May be its something about you that attracts low quality people to you? Or maybe you should work in an organisation of higher caliber than what you are used to.
So funny man. I fell off the chair laughing :rofl:

Its good to expose the bad thing Chinese do. I did it all the time and most PRC here are not my fan. Make sure that you voice out specifically whats wrong instead of insulting.

I am not interested in "voicing out" others' issues. I would rather look at how we can better ourselves.

I just responded to what I felt was a post in low taste. That is the end of it as far as I am concerned. I don't care as much for the Chinese people's issues as I do for our own.

I am not interested in "voicing out" others' issues. I would rather look at how we can better ourselves.

I just responded to what I felt was a post in low taste. That is the end of it as far as I am concerned. I don't care as much for the Chinese people's issues as I do for our own.

You are contradicting yourself, -- be coherent.

I do not expect a reply for this post. And this is my last one for you in this thread. Bye.

BTW, I see many of these low achievers petty people pointing out Indian achievers' supposed lack of success. They point out many shallow example like in the case of Sun here without realizing the real issues.

For some weird reasons, these low achievers are overwhelmingly from one particular ethnicity.

another indian there :smokin:...thats interesting..also a hyderabadi:cheesy:....

This guy is key proponent of the failed Microsoft search engine BING , that's very telling

This guy is key proponent of the failed Microsoft search engine BING , that's very telling

Bing is failed? On the contrary Bing is on raise. At present 25% of internet search is done on Bing

Journey from being an immigrant to unknown land to becoming CEO of one of the most reputable company of the land. That's quite an achievement..

Bing is failed? On the contrary Bing is on raise. At present 25% of internet search is done on Bing
Lol ... Every time u mistype a URL in ms explorer it redirects to bing that's perhaps how the "25%" figure has been made up

Back
Top Bottom