What's new

Microsoft Said to Be Preparing to Make Satya Nadella CEO

Where did I bring Africans in here. The very fact that Africans are discriminated against in US prove meritocracy has nothing to do with US.

And yet Nigerians and Ghanaians do much better than their African American counterparts academically, economically.

While you may believe that India is a country with no blemishes whatsoever, I disagree with the notion that the 'West' is this demonic entity that is to be hated.

Like every social group, the issue is angular, multi faceted.

While you may believe that India is a country with no blemishes whatsoever, I disagree with the notion that the 'West' is this demonic entity that is to be hated.

I never said West is demonic. When I allude to West it is the power structure, the elite who I refer to. I like ordinary Americans or European and have no issues with them per se. A lot of them are brainwashed and dumbos but that can be dealt with.

I do believe India is the mother of all civilizations and that is in no way intended to look down on other civilizations.

A lot of them are brainwashed and dumbos but that can be dealt with.

I do believe India is the mother of all civilizations and that is in no way intended to look down on other civilizations.

that describes a lot of the people in the world. not just them :mad:

Its amazing. Indians indeed have become the highest income group in my country. I do not know if it is my misconception but Indians have incur the most resentment here, though we are an international city with people all over the world.

Note: There are groups not under statistic or under "others" that may have higher income than Indians like white man, Japanese, Koreans..etc. Got to check it out.

It is all a facade.

The reality is that Singapore has first world infrastructure with third world culture and attitude, especially among the Hans.

I see you talk a lot about the caste system but not about the "cooked barbarians" and "uncooked barbarians"? Is your president still "son of heaven"?

Let's not try to generalize here. If for nothing else than to maintain civility. It gets out of hand real fast.

Back
Top Bottom