What's new

Merkel: Islamist terror is 'greatest threat' to Germany

She forgets about Hilter and new nazis...my two cents Mrs. Merkel:whistle:

Suddenly intelligence dawns on her when it's so late and many people killed. Anyway it's good she woke up from her slumber or its just a election gimmick and she is still the same.

Perhaps they should not have created ISIL in the first place.

Perhaps they should not have created ISIL in the first place.

how did germany created ISIS? Despite the fact they are giving refuge to syrian citizens ?

how did germany created ISIS? Despite the fact they are giving refuge to syrian citizens ?

Have you ever met a gambler who bets on both the players. Whoever wins gambler wins.

When Free Syrian Army (FSA) failed to overthrow Syrian Government USA and her allies (including Germany) threw in ISIL (ISIS).

Since Germany's resolve is questionable in the eyes of her allies Germany is being targeted to make sure they stays on their side.

Same thing happened with France.

However this is my personal interpretation and analysis.

Have you ever met a gambler who bets on both the players. Whoever wins gambler wins.

When Free Syrian Army (FSA) failed to overthrow Syrian Government USA and her allies (including Germany) threw in ISIL (ISIS).

Since Germany's resolve is questionable in the eyes of her allies Germany is being targeted to make sure they stays on their side.

Same thing happened with France.

However this is my personal interpretation and analysis.

Once again i'm gonna ask how Germany contributed personally in the rise of ISIS ? You have such a shallow knowledge of whole conflict that I dont even know what kind of emotion should I show. ISIS are the disgruntled Jabhat un Nusra fighters plus al qaeds fighters in Iraq. They broke away from their respective factions because of the moderate views of their factions on the killings of Shia and taking aid from Outside countries. Then ISIS started over running basis of Assad army but Assad ignored them and let them kill Assad soldiers because at the same time ISIS was killing Nusrah and FSA fighters in large number.

FSA was a byproduct of Assad extreme violence and killings of Aleppo and Homs citizens. ISIS is a byproduct of Assad ignoring ISIS rise who were disgruntled Nusrah fighters, because ISIS started eliminating FSA fighters. How is it germany fault in all of this where they neither supported any side of conflict physically !

too little, too late.

Sadly yes. And there were some really nice universities there I wanted to send my son to for his Masters.

Now she wakes up :lol:

Typical defeatist mentality.

The overall security situation in Germany and Europe isn't as dangerous as its made out to be. Statistically, there are less deaths as a result of terrorism in Europe and its decreasing significantly. Yes, there is a current problem with migrants and terrorism which is all linked, but if there is one group of people who can overcome this current predicament, its the Europeans.

I'm lucky enough to live in London and get to travel across Europe every few months. I haven't felt threatened. fearful or discriminated against at any point or in any particular place. Can't say the same about travelling through Pakistan or India. There isn't any other place I'd prefer over Europe.

The overall security situation in Germany and Europe isn't as dangerous as its made out to be. Statistically, there are less deaths as a result of terrorism in Europe and its decreasing significantly. Yes, there is a current problem with migrants and terrorism which is all linked, but if there is one group of people who can overcome this current predicament, its the Europeans.

I'm lucky enough to live in London and get to travel across Europe every few months. I haven't felt threatened. fearful or discriminated against at any point or in any particular place. Can't say the same about travelling through Pakistan or India. There isn't any other place I'd prefer over Europe.

Europe (including the UK) is a ticking time bomb. And you will not be seen as English when the countdown stops.

Europe (including the UK) is a ticking time bomb. And you will not be seen as English when the countdown stops.

What else does your crystal ball tell you? Keep counting down the ticks and I'll do what I have to do.

What else does your crystal ball tell you? Keep counting down the ticks and I'll do what I have to do.

My crystal ball tells me a lot. But my intention was not to be an alarmist or offend. No doubt you would be an upper crust Pakistani doing well in the UK. A nice house, cars, well adjusted, night out with the boys on match night, warm ale flowing.

But when the dam breaks, your boys are going to come for you. And those who look like you. Including guys like me. Step out of London and listen to what they are saying. Including about your Mayor and where he comes from

It's a perception thing, I'm guessing the masses in Germany have had enough with their borders being flung open to the whole world the way they have been, and they have suffered as a result of it with a lot of jihad attacks, sexual assaults and general problems with migrants not assimilating and causing problems. Not sure if the right (do they even have a right wing there?) will come to power but Merkel is probably done, she's presided over a lot of problems and doesn't seem to have a solution for anything.

Once again i'm gonna ask how Germany contributed personally in the rise of ISIS ? You have such a shallow knowledge of whole conflict that I dont even know what kind of emotion should I show. ISIS are the disgruntled Jabhat un Nusra fighters plus al qaeds fighters in Iraq. They broke away from their respective factions because of the moderate views of their factions on the killings of Shia and taking aid from Outside countries. Then ISIS started over running basis of Assad army but Assad ignored them and let them kill Assad soldiers because at the same time ISIS was killing Nusrah and FSA fighters in large number.

FSA was a byproduct of Assad extreme violence and killings of Aleppo and Homs citizens. ISIS is a byproduct of Assad ignoring ISIS rise who were disgruntled Nusrah fighters, because ISIS started eliminating FSA fighters. How is it germany fault in all of this where they neither supported any side of conflict physically !

I don't give a shit what you think about my knowledge level. I am surprised who was idiot enough to make you think tank/analyst on the forum.

When you have learned to address others honorably then we can have a discussion. Come back when you have regained your senses.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom