What's new

Merkel: Islamist terror is 'greatest threat' to Germany

Too late..terrorism is griping europe.send all refugees back n call ur armies back.

I don't give a shit what you think about my knowledge level. I am surprised who was idiot enough to make you think tank/analyst on the forum.

When you have learned to address others honorably then we can have a discussion. Come back when you have regained your senses.

Goes without saying. People like you are plenty in Pakistan who makes conspiracy theories like you without knowing single thing about the background and when they called upon their BS. They exactly act like you. Act all mighty and proper without talking on hand and proving what they saying is factual. Good day to you sir just dont spread ignorance.

Accidents and crimes happen. Theft and murder routinely happen.
Seriously you consider ramming trucks into hundreds of christmas shoppers, blowing up markets while shouting Allah Hu Akbar nothing worse than accidents or crimes like theft and murder?

Goes without saying. People like you are plenty in Pakistan who makes conspiracy theories like you without knowing single thing about the background and when they called upon their BS. They exactly act like you. Act all mighty and proper without talking on hand and proving what they saying is factual. Good day to you sir just dont spread ignorance.

Why should I spread ignorance when your have that job as thing tank. You are quite well at it.

Seriously you consider ramming trucks into hundreds of christmas shoppers, blowing up markets while shouting Allah Hu Akbar nothing worse than accidents or crimes like theft and murder?

Yes I do think these are not more than crimes like theft or mass murder committed by lone wolves or mentally disoriented people who happen to have certain beliefs but is influenced by the sociology-economic-political environment of his place of residence.

Yes I do think these are not more than crimes like theft or mass murder committed by lone wolves or mentally disoriented people who happen to have certain beliefs but is influenced by the sociology-economic-political environment of his place of residence.
Terrorist apologist spotted.

You claim to hate seculars and liberals but you are actually acting like them by trying to whitewash terrorism

Back
Top Bottom