What's new

MERCILESS MAYHEM - The Bangladesh Genocide through Pakistani Eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not care your petty imagination.
well care for this... bhutto was a b and his daughter was like him and end up with a shitty person like her and had shitty offspring of the same kind that are famous in pakistan for their transgression and shall i say in your language? "kutti ki moth mare gya"
and it;s not only me... many will agree.

well care for this... bhutto was a b and his daughter was like him and end up with a shitty person like her and had shitty offspring of the same kind that are famous in pakistan for their transgression and shall i say in your language? "kutti ki moth mare gya"
and it;s not only me... many will agree.

kon kis tarah mara usper ye thread kafi nahi hai?

Not reliable. Wikipedia is well known to be doctored by indians. The other source in NO WAY mentions, proves or confirms that 3 million bengalis were killed by the PA.

Had they been serious, the best thing, that Bangladesh government would have done in 1972, was to request UN to form an independent commission to inquire into and investigate the atrocities committed by various parties in that conflict. But it would have totally punctured their propaganda balloon; so they refrained from this exercise. Now, after such a long time, it is, in fact, a total non issue.

The whole point of this thread is :

CtkLzFuWAAE22gt.jpg

We are talking about research not Wikipedia which just listed those. To you if any research is not reliable explain why and for which reason that research is not reliable.

I gave you news report of 1971 where an US official said what’s going on in east pakistan is comparable to nazi Germany did that explains a lot.

But in NO WAY did it state the PA killed 3 million bengalis as per bengali/indian claims. What else could the bengalis/indians be lying about? Why didn't the bengali government ever request an international war crimes tribunal? The whole thing sounds suspect at best.

But in NO WAY did it state the PA killed 3 million bengalis as per bengali/indian claims. What else could the bengalis/indians be lying about? Why didn't the bengali government ever request an international war crimes tribunal? The whole thing sounds suspect at best.

It is not suspect, but sure. No independent investigation was instituted; because it neither suited Bangladesh, nor India and nor to the global powers. It would surely had tarnished their whole narrative. Now, after almost 50 years, it is futile, even to discuss it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1971_Bangladesh_genocide
the page information is verified and locked and the reference down below to get you started

Just read the above references and they are all conjectural, none of them are verifiable. Also, they state that bengali women were raped but they don't specifically mention that they were raped by PA soldiers. Do you have any GENUINE SOLID proof that confirms that 50,000 PA soldiers committed mass rapes against bengali women?

Had they been serious, the best thing, that Bangladesh government would have done in 1972, was to request UN to form an independent commission to inquire into and investigate the atrocities committed by various parties in that conflict. But it would have totally punctured their propaganda balloon; so they refrained from this exercise. Now, after such a long time, it is, in fact, a total non issue.

EXACTLY! So EVERYTHING the bengalis and indians say about the 1971 war is a COMPLETE LIE.

Just read the above references and they are all conjectural, none of them are verifiable. Also, they state that bengali women were raped but they don't specifically mention that they were raped by PA soldiers. Do you have any GENUINE SOLID proof that confirms that 50,000 PA soldiers committed mass rapes against bengali women?

EXACTLY! So EVERYTHING the bengalis and indians say about the 1971 war is a COMPLETE LIE.

Yes, I would say, almost 90 percent of it is blatant lie. I was 13 years old, when this happened.

what is the percentage when 30k is changed to 3million?

Well, you see, this figure of 3 million is absurd and ridiculous, to say the least. But, since, to my knowledge, no authentic work is available, on this issue; so I don't ascribe to any figure. In any case, this is a non issue, in my view.

Its a well established fact that around 1.5 million people were killed in the 71 war by the pakistani army and its local collaborator razakars. Read what all the well known historian and statistician said about the number of total dead in 71 war.

There's a reason why UN has declared 71 war as one of the deadliest war in the history of mankind where the highest number of civilians were killed in the shortest possible time.

Who told u Bangladesh did not want to punish the Pakistanis for their war crime.

Our biggest mistake was releasing the 93 k Pakistani POWs in 71 war who were involved in killing, looting, raping and vandalizing. Should have prosecuted and hanged every one of them. Anyway, the main reason behind not keeping them captured was perhaps Geneva Convention. Former Pakistan promised to the BD authority and to the combined forces that they would prosecute and punish those 93 k pows which they obviously did not.

Well, you see, this figure of 3 million is absurd and ridiculous, to say the least. But, since, to my knowledge, no authentic work is available, on this issue; so I don't ascribe to any figure. In any case, this is a non issue, in my view.
It does not really matter whether u believe the actual figure or not. Pakistan was the defeated force and its army committed the heinous of crimes against innocent men, women and children.

Its not surprising that u as a Pakistani find the number of dead people absurd. Indians also denies the allegation of killing and raping kashmiri civilians, Myanmar army also denies the allegation of murdering innocent Rohyanga Muslims, Israel says that it hasn't committed any crime against Palestine civilians. Do these really mean anything?

This is what well known statistician, researcher and political scientist RJ Rummel has said about the mass murder of Pakistani army in 71

"In 1971 the self-appointed President of Pakistan and Commander-in-Chief of the Army, General Agha Mohammed Yahya Khan and his top generals prepared a careful and systematic military, economic, and political operation in East Pakistan (now Bangladesh). They also planned to murder its Bengali intellectual, cultural, and political elite. They also planned to indiscriminately murder hundreds of thousands of its Hindus and drive the rest into India. And they planned to destroy its economic base to insure that it would be subordinate to West Pakistan for at least a generation to come. This despicable and cutthroat plan was outright genocide.

After a well organized military buildup in East Pakistan the military launched its campaign. No more than 267 days later they had succeeded in killing perhaps 1,500,000 people,
created 10,000,000 refugees who had fled to India, provoked a war with India, incited a counter-genocide of 150,000 non-Bengalis, and lost East Pakistan"

Its a well established fact that around 1.5 million people were killed in the 71 war by the pakistani army and its local collaborator razakars. Read what all the well known historian and statistician said about the number of total dead in 71 war.

There's a reason why UN has declared 71 war as one of the deadliest war in the history of mankind where the highest number of civilians were killed in the shortest possible time.

Who told u Bangladesh did not want to punish the Pakistanis for their war crime.

Our biggest mistake was releasing the 93 k Pakistani POWs in 71 war who were involved in killing, looting, raping and vandalizing. Should have prosecuted and hanged every one of them. Anyway, the main reason behind not keeping them captured was perhaps Geneva Convention. Former Pakistan promised to the BD authority and to the combined forces that they would prosecute and punish those 93 k pows which they obviously did not.

It does not really matter whether u believe the actual figure or not. Pakistan was the defeated force and its army committed the heinous of crimes against innocent men, women and children.

Its not surprising that u as a Pakistani find the number of dead people absurd. Indians also denies the allegation of killing and raping kashmiri civilians, Myanmar army also denies the allegation of murdering innocent Rohyanga Muslims, Israel says that it hasn't committed any crime against Palestine civilians. Do these really mean anything?

This is what well known statistician, researcher and political scientist RJ Rummel has said about the mass murder of Pakistani army in 71

"In 1971 the self-appointed President of Pakistan and Commander-in-Chief of the Army, General Agha Mohammed Yahya Khan and his top generals prepared a careful and systematic military, economic, and political operation in East Pakistan (now Bangladesh). They also planned to murder its Bengali intellectual, cultural, and political elite. They also planned to indiscriminately murder hundreds of thousands of its Hindus and drive the rest into India. And they planned to destroy its economic base to insure that it would be subordinate to West Pakistan for at least a generation to come. This despicable and cutthroat plan was outright genocide.

After a well organized military buildup in East Pakistan the military launched its campaign. No more than 267 days later they had succeeded in killing perhaps 1,500,000 people,
created 10,000,000 refugees who had fled to India, provoked a war with India, incited a counter-genocide of 150,000 non-Bengalis, and lost East Pakistan"

If what you say is true then can you please provide a link to your sources/evidence?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom