What's new

Meet Europe's deadliest fighter, the Su-35 Super Flanker

This is where the problem is.....India runs on team work, nationalism and relationships. Pakistan, runs on ego and individualism......right here is an example. You had and still have 0 capacity to fight a war by yourself even with India, beyond a few weeks. Fighting Russia and Talibans for over decades, with a crippled system, would've destroyed your country and chopped it into pieces. This is just reality. You "HELPED" us as ally's like everyone does and there have been $ 14 billion worth of payments made for it. But you didn't "FIGHT" our wars, or even have the capacity for it.

The point I was trying to make, was a humble one. That Pakistani people should show good will towards others, even online. This leaves a pleasant view in readers minds. A nation is judged by its people and their conduct. So if you show respect and courtesy to what the US has been doing for Pakistan, slowly, slowly, a change takes place. No one said that US and Pakistan have to be best friends at all times. But it doesn't hurt to have a great relationship based on ongoing cooperation, whether one time, its the US needing it, or the second time, Pakistan needed something.

That's ALL I am saying. Just like Pakistan, Indians don't like the US too. But they will NEVER tell you openly or put it on a forum like this. Why? Because they want to show courtesy and respect to their most significant benefactor for the past two decades, and they want the relationship to continue.

Actually, I don't agree with it. And here is why. Outside of Taliban's drama, 911 attacks on the US soil, even with rocky relationships, Pakistan was considered an ally. Building nuke weapons triggered sanctions because that's the US law. But here is something for Pakistan's leadership to have thought through, but they decided to blame everything on US instead of having a fail-safe system.

Was dependence on ONE country really what another country (6th largest in population) should do? Should the US be so involved with Pakistan's affairs, that at times, their aid covers salaries of Pakistan's political and military leadership???? What you are telling me, is a "channeled" hate your rulers have installed into your system because they couldn't focus on Pakistan as a country and to establish its foreign policy, relationships and backup channels in case on country got upset (see what's happening right now, you have the US, China, Russia, Turkey, etc, working with you, no dependence on ONE country alone).

So that "channeled hate" or the "blame" came from your rulers of previous 5-60 years. They didn't do anything for Pakistan, they were totally incapable of planning for the growth of Pakistan and never executed anything. However, it was VERY easy to blame the US for ALL ILL in Pakistan, due to ongoing wars and the US's involvement, and wash their hands from their responsibilities.

Till date, that hate is in there and its systematic. Think about this, Pakistan's civilian government has taken shape, they wanted certain weapons and other things, India objected and all. Guess what happened? The US, and MANY other countries across the globe have seen potential in Pakistan, a country that has people and a growing economy.

These countries, based on mutual benefits (just future projections right now), have decided to say, we'll keep India and Pakistan separate. Remember, India, previously had successfully stopped Weapons sales from the US, France, UK and obviously Russia. Now its reversed and India has no leverage anymore. This is what happens when your system and rulers, actually build a multi-national strategy and grow a nation's potential. People start to give you respect.

I've recently heard that the US embassy in Pakistan is issuing seriously large number of tourist / visitor visas to Pakistanis. And it has never happened before. Why? Because the US wants Pakistanis to come over, see the US and what it has to offer, interact with local Americans during their visit, realize that the American public isn't against anyone from Pakistan (besides the bad guys, really small in numbers).

People to people relationships will turn into future business, friendships, investments and all. And both the nations will become closer friends. It ALL starts from small things, like what I was saying, writing cordial, courteous posts towards each other and grow that human to human mentality and relationship. At the end, people living in Pakistan and the US are PEOPLE, have jobs, businesses, kids to grow, care and provide for families, etc. When people start to meet, the barriers go away. But the good will should be shown.

The book by Mr Hussain Haqqani " Magnificent Delusions "
EXPLAINS How US Pakistan relations became so bad

From allies till 1990 to frenemies now

The book by Mr Hussain Haqqani " Magnificent Delusions "
EXPLAINS How US Pakistan relations became so bad

From allies till 1990 to frenemies now

No body writes books with utter honesty. He wanted to sell his book and make $$$$ so he'd write whatever truth, wrong and sensation he can to sell it to his audience. Remember, the journalism from 80's and 90's to now is different. At this point, journalism has pretty much become a part of a media arm, within a respective topic, industry or environment, its about.

This forum is an example, you ask Pakistanis, they'll blame the US for everything bad inside Pakistan, even probably the bad weather too lol. You ask the Indians, they'll blame their wives not cooking good food on Pakistan, and will never care to look inside their country.

You ask Saudis, they'll blame Iran for all world problems, you ask the Iranians, they'll blame the West and the Sunni world for all evil. You ask the Chinese, it'll be Japan, Taiwan, Philippines and Vietnam causing world hunger and economic destruction. You ask these four countries, they'll blame everything on the Chinese.

By the way, US and Pakistan aren't "frenemies". If that was the case, which means confrontation, the US military will not be selling screw drivers to Pakistan. Let alone giving them -16's block 52, AH1Z Vipers and all. The US and Pakistan have had a rocky relationship for decades. But here's the catch, show me in the ENTIRE history of the past 100 years, where two nations collaborated on many sensitive matters this closely for decades!!! Even WWI and WWII didn't last for decades. So that bond, or relationship by itself, speaks volumes.

How much Russia (the super power USSR as we knew it) was broken by the NATO alliance??? And who broke it? Alliance between Pakistan and the US!!! Enough said about the relationship :welcome::usflag::pakistan:

This is where the problem is.....India runs on team work, nationalism and relationships. Pakistan, runs on ego and individualism......right here is an example. You had and still have 0 capacity to fight a war by yourself even with India, beyond a few weeks. Fighting Russia and Talibans for over decades, with a crippled system, would've destroyed your country and chopped it into pieces. This is just reality. You "HELPED" us as ally's like everyone does and there have been $ 14 billion worth of payments made for it. But you didn't "FIGHT" our wars, or even have the capacity for it.

The point I was trying to make, was a humble one. That Pakistani people should show good will towards others, even online. This leaves a pleasant view in readers minds. A nation is judged by its people and their conduct. So if you show respect and courtesy to what the US has been doing for Pakistan, slowly, slowly, a change takes place. No one said that US and Pakistan have to be best friends at all times. But it doesn't hurt to have a great relationship based on ongoing cooperation, whether one time, its the US needing it, or the second time, Pakistan needed something.

That's ALL I am saying. Just like Pakistan, Indians don't like the US too. But they will NEVER tell you openly or put it on a forum like this. Why? Because they want to show courtesy and respect to their most significant benefactor for the past two decades, and they want the relationship to continue.

Actually, I don't agree with it. And here is why. Outside of Taliban's drama, 911 attacks on the US soil, even with rocky relationships, Pakistan was considered an ally. Building nuke weapons triggered sanctions because that's the US law. But here is something for Pakistan's leadership to have thought through, but they decided to blame everything on US instead of having a fail-safe system.

Was dependence on ONE country really what another country (6th largest in population) should do? Should the US be so involved with Pakistan's affairs, that at times, their aid covers salaries of Pakistan's political and military leadership???? What you are telling me, is a "channeled" hate your rulers have installed into your system because they couldn't focus on Pakistan as a country and to establish its foreign policy, relationships and backup channels in case on country got upset (see what's happening right now, you have the US, China, Russia, Turkey, etc, working with you, no dependence on ONE country alone).

So that "channeled hate" or the "blame" came from your rulers of previous 5-60 years. They didn't do anything for Pakistan, they were totally incapable of planning for the growth of Pakistan and never executed anything. However, it was VERY easy to blame the US for ALL ILL in Pakistan, due to ongoing wars and the US's involvement, and wash their hands from their responsibilities.

Till date, that hate is in there and its systematic. Think about this, Pakistan's civilian government has taken shape, they wanted certain weapons and other things, India objected and all. Guess what happened? The US, and MANY other countries across the globe have seen potential in Pakistan, a country that has people and a growing economy.

These countries, based on mutual benefits (just future projections right now), have decided to say, we'll keep India and Pakistan separate. Remember, India, previously had successfully stopped Weapons sales from the US, France, UK and obviously Russia. Now its reversed and India has no leverage anymore. This is what happens when your system and rulers, actually build a multi-national strategy and grow a nation's potential. People start to give you respect.

I've recently heard that the US embassy in Pakistan is issuing seriously large number of tourist / visitor visas to Pakistanis. And it has never happened before. Why? Because the US wants Pakistanis to come over, see the US and what it has to offer, interact with local Americans during their visit, realize that the American public isn't against anyone from Pakistan (besides the bad guys, really small in numbers).

People to people relationships will turn into future business, friendships, investments and all. And both the nations will become closer friends. It ALL starts from small things, like what I was saying, writing cordial, courteous posts towards each other and grow that human to human mentality and relationship. At the end, people living in Pakistan and the US are PEOPLE, have jobs, businesses, kids to grow, care and provide for families, etc. When people start to meet, the barriers go away. But the good will should be shown.
Heckkk ... Who are you ? A lecturer

In terms of shape, Su-35 resembles a big F-16, having LERX rather than F-15.

7_04_09_788.JPG

what happened to our plans for upgrading to the Super SU standards are we even going ahead with the MKI's upgrade

Because PLAAF getting them is the logical conclusion by Super Boy. Meanwhile MKI are in Europe too... So i disagree with the post

Is there any evidence that Chinese are buying Su-35's? Russians have been saying that since 2008.

I don't know about the capability of the Russian Jets, specially of this class but it sure scares one to death ...unlike the fancy-painted jets of US !
and you are saying this without remembering that those fancy-painted jets which protected your country and kept your enemies at bay for over 70 years now are US MADE? If you haven't had those jets, India would have conquered you by now. Lets be realistic here gentlemen and stop with the ANTI-US RHETORIC'S.

lol, I am chilled. But what I was trying to reach that guy, was courtesy and niceness goes a LONG way. I know general stance on US- Pakistan relationship is negative inside Pakistan. Always has been. But writing these kind of posts would only make it worst. We all have responsibility to create a positive image, even in tensions. That way, one by one, more mutual understanding grows.
Take a look at the Indians (I appreciate them for certain things and this is one of those things), I know majority of them dislike the US and her policies. BUT....because of their country's interest, they'll NEVER say it out in the open. They'll always say nice things about the US as the US has done a lot for them. So that sentiment goes a LONG way.
A little niceties here and there will go a long way, but instead that was being plain RUDE. Its more on the character (or just the person being bitter) of the person I suppose, not all Pakistanis in general. At least I would like to think so. @Armstrong , @Syed.Ali.Haider a little help here?

This forum is an example, you ask Pakistanis, they'll blame the US for everything bad inside Pakistan, even probably the bad weather too lol. You ask the Indians, they'll blame their wives not cooking good food on Pakistan, and will never care to look inside their country.

You ask Saudis, they'll blame Iran for all world problems, you ask the Iranians, they'll blame the West and the Sunni world for all evil. You ask the Chinese, it'll be Japan, Taiwan, Philippines and Vietnam causing world hunger and economic destruction. You ask these four countries, they'll blame everything on the Chinese.
@Viper0011. , buddy how can I say something when you said it all already!??!

Take a look at the Indians (I appreciate them for certain things and this is one of those things), I know majority of them dislike the US and her policies. BUT....because of their country's interest, they'll NEVER say it out in the open. They'll always say nice things about the US as the US has done a lot for them. So that sentiment goes a LONG way.

You are really full of shyte, trying to find jevenile ways to talk trash about Indians in all kinds of threads. Such small hearted stupidity can only come from one country, no NOT the USA.

You stupid duck, yes we Indians have positive opinions of the US as per all surveys because we have decided to lie about it to please a pakistani hiding behind american flags! Sure!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom