Canada
Sukhoi Su-35 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

su-35-flanker_6-37977.jpg

su-35-wallpapers.jpg

315755.jpg

su-35s-bort-07-istrebitel.jpg

REU-AIR-SHOW-2.jpg

REU-AIR-SHOW-6.jpg

I don't know about the capability of the Russian Jets, specially of this class but it sure scares one to death ...unlike the fancy-painted jets of US !

I don't know about the capability of the Russian Jets, specially of this class but it sure scares one to death ...unlike the fancy-painted jets of US !

The SAME US made jets who've been defending your motherland for over 60 years; and have made your proud at times, due to much higher kill ratio accomplished by the PAF on Indian, Russian and other jets, in different conflicts????

The SAME US made jets that the entire Pakistan was upset about for over three decades and like Madam. Clinton put it, even a 10 year old child in Pakistan knows the fact that the darn F-16's were stopped in the 80's :). Man, if the paint job provides so much capability, then I am ALL for American high quality "paint jobs" :usflag:

On a more important note, when you write stuff like this, belittle the US equipment, policies, dealings just for no reason, what do you think the US readers would think? Do you think they'd support any further weapon system's sale to Pakistan? Or even have a good view of the Pakistani public based on these silly posts?

The fact, whether you like it or not, the US has been providing Pakistan all kinds of equipment since Pakistan's inception. If you don't want our stuff, aid and business, that's perfectly fine. But your post should show some respect for what has been done for Pakistan for over 7 decades. The second you learn to communicate properly, like the Indians do, you'll see how quickly Pakistan climbs the ladder on the world map. Respect, courtesy and being thankful for someone's support goes a LONG way.

how's it the deadliest European fighter?

the most capable

fancy painted

if Su-35 can close enough to admire the paint job I would be surprise

w73EW9e4Dg.jpg

Americans don't even dare fight Jamaica let alone Russia. :rofl: Plus, Yankees stay out of Europe :usflag:This thread is about Su-35S, not about F-22.

the most capable

Americans don't even dare fight Jamaica let alone Russia. :rofl: Plus, Yankees stay out of Europe :usflag:This thread is about Su-35S, not about F-22.

what makes it the most capable?

there isn't even 40 Su-35s in the world??? has it seen combat or even mock fights??

what makes it the most capable?

there isn't even 40 Su-35s in the world??? has it seen combat or even mock fights??

Su-35S first flight in 2008, I think only started production in 2010s. In terms of avionics, performance, armament, it is unparalleled in Europe.

cockpit

SU35B.jpg

If Su-35 was so good why isn't it a export success??

they rather buy Su-30 models :azn:

Typhoon is only getting better

tumblr_nej8r2yrKi1txx6x7o2_1280.jpg

Export does not mean it's better. J-7 has much better export success than Typhoon, does not mean J-7 is better. Su-35 is very capable, very expensive. Currently Su-35 > Typhoon.

Reality talk, with all due respect to Russian's products but it's no where near the American in terms of electronics.

Today the number one factor is EW and also the helmets these two can reduce the others fighters agility since the helmet for example has the ability to launch missile without the missile itself lock on the target this is incrudible ability tell if any Russians fighter possess this capability.

I read that one m2k of the french on Kosovo could defeat an amram with it's jamming pod do you think Russians has this capability tell me please.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom