What's new

Mayor of Venice says ANYONE who shouts "Allahu Akbar " in his city will be shot by snipers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont even know why this thread is still open anyways, 18 pages of trolling and insulting....

I dont know why you cant name an ottoman person similar to Leonardo da Vinci. How about Cassini? Or Michelangelo?

What do you think is the reason that the Ottoman empire was not able to push forward science and art?

I dont know why you cant name an ottoman person similar to Leonardo da Vinci. How about Cassini? Or Michelangelo?

What do you think is the reason that the Ottoman empire was not able to push forward science and art?
I have never claimed that Ottoman Empire was on par with west regarding science but not having any scientists at all isnt true either.

There are reasons for that but im not gonna discuss this with you, for that i would need a conversation partner that isnt a racist with superiority complexes.

I have never claimed that Ottoman Empire was on par with west regarding science but not having any scientists at all isnt true either.

There are reasons for that but im not gonna discuss this with you, for that i would need a conversation partner that isnt a racist with superiority complexes.

How can i be racist? We Italians are virtually the same race as you. We have anatolian origins (Troy) and Byzanthium was part of us for hundreds of years. The difference is, that we were able to remain what we are. Defend our freedom.

Your Sultan knew that. He knew his own way of things is incapable for progress. When Constantinople felt, he tried evrything in his power to claim Italy. Rome was called the "Golden Apple". He knew he needed Italy to keep the Ottoman Empire alive. The Sultan failed miserable. And from then on it went downhill for the Ottoman Empire.

Ataturk knew this as well. Thats why he crushed evrything Ottoman out of Anatolia.

Erdogan on teh other side in his boundless primitivism celebrates the ottoman provinciality. Thats why he fails. Not that he understands that anyways. He is a savage. And as a savage he has no clue about progress.

How can i be racist? We Italians are virtually the same race as you. We have anatolian origins (Troy) and Byzanthium was part of us for hundreds of years. The difference is, that we were able to remain what we are. Defend our freedom.

Your Sultan knew that. He knew his own way of things is incapable for progress. When Constantinople felt, he tried evrything in his power to claim Italy. Rome was called the "Golden Apple". He knew he needed Italy to keep the Ottoman Empire alive. The Sultan failed miserable. And from then on it went downhill for the Ottoman Empire.

Ataturk knew this as well. Thats why he crushed evrything Ottoman out of Anatolia.

Erdogan on teh other side in his boundless primitivism celebrates the ottoman provinciality. Thats why he fails. Not that he understands that anyways. He is a savage. And as a savage he has no clue about progress.

Europe is decaying. Thats on you guys.

Look at your own history fool. Your Catholic church. What a corrupt entity. Talk about using religion to justify oppression and corruption. And the subsequent rejection of faith by increasing numbers of Europeans. And the wars started by you guys. The sheer numbers dead. The colonialism. The oppression of peoples. The exploitation through out history.

There is good and bad in all societies. However, your views that Europe is civilized and the rest of the world are "savages" is some of the most ridiculous, most racist, most vile things I have heard in awhile.

Still I dont want you to be banned. Your stupid inconsistent comments bring me entertainment.

Europe is decaying. Thats on you guys.

Look at your own history fool. Your Catholic church. What a corrupt entity. Talk about using religion to justify oppression and corruption. And the subsequent rejection of faith by increasing numbers of Europeans. And the wars started by you guys. The sheer numbers dead. The colonialism. The oppression of peoples. The exploitation through out history.

There is good and bad in all societies. However, your views that Europe is civilized and the rest of the world are "savages" is some of the most ridiculous, most racist, most vile things I have heard in awhile.

Still I dont want you to be banned. Your stupid inconsistent comments bring me entertainment.

Europe rises.

Look at my own history? My catholic church? Is the biggest charity in the world.

You blame the catholic church for corruption? How many islamic leaders are deeply corrupted and nase their sick perverted system on their religion? Entire nations like Saudi Arabia are run like a Mafia.

Opression? Is state principle of evry single muslim country.

Colonialism? Is natural and needed. We forced savages into modernity. I have little sympathy with weak cultures.

But lets talk about opression.

Why dont you mention the islamic conquest of India as one of the worst genocides in world history? Almost 100 million victims.

Why dont you name the massive slave trade from the islamic world? Is that no opression and exploition?

You are a hypocrite and your stupid inconsistent comments bring me entertainment.

We study it since 1400 years. We reject it. There is no beauty and its message is against anything Europe stands for.

Life is beauty. Beauty you dont know or understand.

Regardless of your rejection. I still think of the best for you.

And you have not studied Islam, you have no idea, not an iota of what Islam is. Perhaps you have read of the rule of Europe under Salahuddin Ayyubi, was it not good for your people, for Europe?

We will never do such thing. ...for most of us Islam is a remnant of the past,unfit for modern humanity.

It is mostly because you do not understand the beauty of Islam. Islam is a message of God, time has nothing to do with it.

Nope, if you want to spread the islam in every corner of Europe, you have to conquer it. The only numbers which are really rising, are the numbers of atheists, we are becoming increasing tired of religions in Europe...even muslims.

Don't worry, there are ups and downs everywhere. I have faith, you much too.

It seems you are trying to imply that the Saudis are not that civilised country..? Are only European civilised?
There is no claim to be champions rather the actions speak for themselves.

When the general population from the Isis infested countries goes to Europe instead of Saudi Arabia for refuge, it speaks volumes about who are more humane..!

I don't understand what you have attempted to write, you are jumping all over the place.

And I think I made my point about Saudi Arabia pretty clear.

Europe rises.

Look at my own history? My catholic church? Is the biggest charity in the world.

You blame the catholic church for corruption? How many islamic leaders are deeply corrupted and nase their sick perverted system on their religion? Entire nations like Saudi Arabia are run like a Mafia.

Opression? Is state principle of evry single muslim country.

Colonialism? Is natural and needed. We forced savages into modernity. I have little sympathy with weak cultures.

But lets talk about opression.

Why dont you mention the islamic conquest of India as one of the worst genocides in world history? Almost 100 million victims.

Why dont you name the massive slave trade from the islamic world? Is that no opression and exploition?

You are a hypocrite and your stupid inconsistent comments bring me entertainment.

This post just reinforces what i said.

Either you are willfully malevolent. Or you have no understanding of reality.

Keep posting buddy. You amuse me.

Around 86 or so ears ago, white trash or savages known for orgies came to Libya.

The savage people are bordered by Spain at one end and at other by gypsies and shadow of Soviet came to Libya for its riches. Omar mukhtar a rag tag rebel gave them a taste that the savages would never forget ever

Regardless of your rejection. I still think of the best for you.

And you have not studied Islam, you have no idea, not an iota of what Islam is. Perhaps you have read of the rule of Europe under Salahuddin Ayyubi, was it not good for your people, for Europe?

It is mostly because you do not understand the beauty of Islam. Islam is a message of God, time has nothing to do with it.

Don't worry, there are ups and downs everywhere. I have faith, you much too.

I don't understand what you have attempted to write, you are jumping all over the place.

And I think I made my point about Saudi Arabia pretty clear.

Europe was never under the rule of any muslim. I know Salahudin. He was a tyrant. He had no sense for art and freedom.

I did read the Quran. I was not impressed. Not the slightest. Its typical oriental, against individualism. It stands against anything Europe stands for. I would fight to my death to hold this away.

Around 86 or so ears ago, white trash or savages known for orgies came to Libya.

The savage people are bordered by Spain at one end and at other by gypsies and shadow of Soviet came to Libya for its riches. Omar mukhtar a rag tag rebel gave them a taste that the savages would never forget ever

You mean the uy who was hanged when we pacified Libya?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pacification_of_Libya

Last edited:
Somebody's gonna turn pink before this thread is closed LOL

Any guesses who its gonna be?

Europe was never under the rule of any muslim. I know Salahudin. He was a tyrant. He had no sense for art and freedom.

I did read the Quran. I was not impressed. Not the slightest. Its typical oriental, against individualism. It stands against anything Europe stands for. I would fight to my death to hold this away.

You mean the uy who was hanged when we pacified Libya?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pacification_of_Libya
No I mean the guy who brought savages to ts knees after his death. The savages that are crying should look at what their savage forefather did when they came to Libya uninvited

He was a tyran
I am glad if he killed savages who share your mentality.
Rascist racist pigs don't deserve to breath

No I mean the guy who brought savages to ts knees after his death. The savages that are crying should look at what their savage forefather did when they came to Libya uninvited

Your words make no sense.

We took Libya. Hold it for decades and left after WW II. Libya then became a hellhole and is a failed state today.

We currently stabilize it. Its our duty since Libya is our responsibility.

Your words make no sense.

We took Libya. Hold it for decades and left after WW II. Libya then became a hellhole and is a failed state today.

We currently stabilize it. Its our duty since Libya is our responsibility.
Lol. Says the citizen of a PIG country.
Savage is one to talk. The way savage people bowed before nazi was epic, hiving their rear to German god fathers

Edited

Lol. Says the citizen of a PIG country.
Savage is one to talk. The way savage people bowed before nazi was epic, hiving their rear to German god fathers

Edited

Why do you use a membername based on our ancient hero? You dont have your own? :)

Arsikander is the parsi version of Alexander. Its funny.

Whoever fights monsters should see to it, that in the process, he doesn't become a monster. For when one looks too closely into the abyss, the abyss also looks into him - Nietzsche

Isn't that exactly what these people, claimed to fight against?

It is also against the rules to point out the obvious hypocrisy and stupidity of officials :sniper:

Muslims of India understands they better remain moderate to gain the goodwill majority Hindus or else there would riots and they will suffer the most.

Well I suppose they had better learn after all Hindu extremist responsible for the deaths of 1000s of Muslims was elected to the prime minister by Secular Indians not to mention peace loving Indians killing people of eating meat :crazy_pilot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom