What's new

Mayor of Venice says ANYONE who shouts "Allahu Akbar " in his city will be shot by snipers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just Imagine some Christian is saying in Any Islamic country openly 'Jesus Christ' and he will be taking down by snipers...what will be reaction of Europeans............:pissed::pissed:

Misinterpretation again.

I never said Muslims would conquer Europe. Europe will accept Islam once it realized that some terrorists do not represent Islam, once it studies the beauty of it and the message Islam preaches.
We will never do such thing. ...for most of us Islam is a remnant of the past,unfit for modern humanity.

Misinterpretation again.

I never said Muslims would conquer Europe. Europe will accept Islam once it realized that some terrorists do not represent Islam, once it studies the beauty of it and the message Islam preaches.
Nope, if you want to spread the islam in every corner of Europe, you have to conquer it. The only numbers which are really rising, are the numbers of atheists, we are becoming increasing tired of religions in Europe...even muslims.

Just Imagine some Christian is saying in Any Islamic country openly 'Jesus Christ' and he will be taking down by snipers...what will be reaction of Europeans............:pissed::pissed:
Usually, christs from the West don`t blow themselves into the air...just saying.

Of course we can. I was good enough in math to get a job in the avionic industry. :)

But can of course use the real numbers.

The GDP of Turkey is 857,7 billion €. The GDP per capita is only 10.700 €. Which is very low for European Standards. Of course Turkey is not a european country but for this comparission we push them in our bucket.

The current GDP growth of Turkey is 2.9%. Which is nothing for a developing country. We will ignore their massive inflation, which eats up their growth and concentrate on the simple GDP growth.

The turkish GDP did grow by 25 billion € with its 2.9 % growth.

Italy has a GDP of 1.85 trillion € and a GDP per capita of 30.527 €. We have an economic growth of 1,4%.

This means we had a growth of 25.9 billion. Which means the distance between us and Turkey grew even slightly bigger.

And you could see it there amigo. When you step out the hotel you get swarmed by poor people who want sell you some crap. Worst was in Ephesos. You had to push your way free to get in.

You call that a highspeed train=? :D

We would consider that a dirty Metro. :D

We have Italo

italo.jpg

And your site even shows it has tons of dirt on the floor :D Dude...i know you have low standards but for real...

Turkish train from your website:

yht_train_ici4529-175.jpg

And in Italy

8c94cf09-e239-40fc-bdbe-8373fca0f074.png

Of course we have higher standards but seriously...dude you are low.

I´m actually amused by your low development level.

Yea yeah supa powa gypsy

We will never do such thing. ...for most of us Islam is a remnant of the past,unfit for modern humanity.

Gypsies like yourself are a remnant of the past,unfit for modern humanity.

Yea yeah supa powa gypsy

Yea yeah supa powa gypsy

Yea yeah supa powa gypsy
Yea yeah supa powa gypsy

Says the gypo Kurd mongrel.Your supa powa country begs at the gates of Europe to be let in for ages,which will never happen.You can bark all you want,your low iq kind goes to my ignore list from now on,as it is below me to waste my time with fools who only shout garbage and project their ancestry and their actual ethnic background as an insult to others.Erdogan will arabize you completely,religiously and ethnically, after he gives citizenship to millions of Arab migrants. Enjoy your future gypo.

Europeans dont go to Muslim countries to live. For every European, there is 10.000 Muslim that exchange their positions. And go to live a decent life in Europe.
And btw. Last time when Christians beheaded Muslims heads was in 14 century.
But vice versa, it is more then couple of months.

It is funny to see logic of majority of Muslims.

>Be a Muslim
>Start tribal wars between Shia and Sunni, or Sunni and Sunni, Shia or Shia.
>Make you country third world $hithole.
> Come to Europe.
> Start to preach lessons to Europeans.
> Same lessons which helped you countries to become $hitholes.
> Profit?

No offense, but that pattern is very standard everywhere.

@UKBengali Last weekend two construction workers from Bangladesh fall from construction site. Croats give them 200 euros to keep them quiet. Human rights activitist go mad. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

@TurkeyForever
There is more chance to find aliens of the Moon, then scientists, thinkers, engineers, composers, writers, etc. in Ottoman/Turkish history. So big country, so underdevolped on cultural/science area. Sad :(

There it is! The prevalent muslim mentality...

"Don't discriminate against poor muslims,we just want to live in peace"....but, what they're actually thinking and want. .."All you infidels will convert to our great religion,your naked whores will be in bedsheets from head to toe,we will conquer you!".....taking over Europe, the wet dream of islamists for 1400 years

...but hey! Let's not be racists and try to defend ourselves. ...
By this logic i should also assume all Europeans are like you, but thank god i know it better.

There is more chance to find aliens of the Moon, then scientists, thinkers, engineers, composers, writers, etc. in Ottoman/Turkish history. So big country, so underdevolped on cultural/science area. Sad :(
Sad is your ignorance.
List of Turkic scholars

But Saudi Arabia does not claim to be a champion of rights, does she? Europe does. If there is no difference b/w Europe and Saudi Arabia than why make any claims?

P.S. Saudi Arabia is not a democracy, it is a Kingdom with absolute control under the King.
It seems you are trying to imply that the Saudis are not that civilised country..? Are only European civilised?
There is no claim to be champions rather the actions speak for themselves.

When the general population from the Isis infested countries goes to Europe instead of Saudi Arabia for refuge, it speaks volumes about who are more humane..!

Thank you to proven the truth.
You give me this list with maybe 50 names TOTAL, which 30% of them are historians, and without any greater impact on science, literature...Even Albanians have some doctors and scientists. No one hear of them, except some Turks and it is not anti turkish theory, but just a reality that these names and they contribution has periphery impact on the world.
Nikola Tesla easily overtake them all combined with impact on the world.

I know for your cousine it is world known, you should sponsor couisine instead some scientist/cultural products that Ottoman Empire and Turkey never has.

@SMS Derfflinger
Back in Yugoslav wars, there was 55 cases of beheading, all by El Mujaheedin, Al Qaeda battalion that fought for Alija Izetbegovic and Bosniak Muslims, 35 against Christian Serbs, and 18 against Christian Croats, and two against secular Bosniaks.

Thank you to proven the truth.
You give me this list with maybe 50 names TOTAL, which 30% of them are historians, and without any greater impact on science, literature...Even Albanians have some doctors and scientists. No one hear of them, except some Turks and it is not anti turkish theory, but just a reality that these names and they contribution has periphery impact on the world.
Nikola Tesla easily overtake them all combined with impact on the world.

I know for your cousine it is world known, you should sponsor couisine instead some scientist/cultural products that Ottoman Empire and Turkey never has.
You didnt ask for a popular scientist, those are you exact words ''There is more chance to find aliens of the Moon, then scientists, thinkers, engineers, composers, writers, etc. in Ottoman/Turkish history.''
I just pointed out to your ignorance.
If it was about popularity then Piri Reis is quite popular for his map of Europe and America from 14th century.

Your proud of Nikola Tesla which is ok he was a great man whom i admire with a great ideology which unfortunately could never bear fruits in a capitalist word, oh speaking of which i wonder why he moved to America instead of Serbia.

But if you bring Tesla then its only fair if i bring Aziz Sancar.

Aziz Sancar (born 8 September 1946) is a Turkish-American biochemist and molecular biologist specializing in DNA repair, cell cycle checkpoints, and circadian clock.[4] In 2015, he was awarded the Nobel Prize in Chemistryalong with Tomas Lindahl and Paul L. Modrich for their mechanistic studies of DNA repair.[5][6] He has made contributions on photolyase and nucleotide excision repair in bacteria that have changed his field.

What kind of people would try to justify this stupid mayor words and that too on a muslim dominated forum?
You people need professional help and lots of it.

@DejanSRB :

Your ignorance of Islam is amazing!

The Muslims you are talking about represent only
20% of the total Muslim population.
As for BD, while it is still a poor country as it started from absolutely nothing in 1971 due to
hundreds of years of colinisation, it's economy
is growing at rates that was achieved by the former "Tiger" economies like Taiwan, Korea etc.
250 years ago the area that BD resides in was way richer than even the wealthiest parts of Europe.
History is cyclical my friend. Your Russian big brother's economy is now being saved by the Chinese, who are only a decade away from being
a true superpower like the US.
Even the US is losing its white majority and we shall soon see another non-white President.
I suggest you lose this false white superiority as
this world will soon be dominated by non-whites.

I find Muslims in Europe are way too radicalized than Indian Muslims.
The way muslims demand for Sharia law in the streets of london will be hard to find in india where 200 miliion muslims live .

Muslims of india understands they better remain moderate to gain the goodwill majority hindus or else there would riots and they will suffer the most.

Europe too needs these sort of natural social contract between the muslim migrants and the natives for everyone's benefit . And it'll soon happen in Europe as radicalization is always two street , you cant expect natives will remain silent spectator for ever in the face growing muslim radicalization and terror attacks .
clash of civilizations is being planned for europe (and not india) that will ultimately end up in destroying middle east. do some research.

I dont even know why this thread is still open anyways, 18 pages of trolling and insulting....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom