What's new

Maulana Fazal-ur-Rehman ran away.... Media in mourning

Ab JUI kay Maulvi hazraat itna comedic material dayn gay to hasna tau paray ga!

The way government has handled this is a joke in itself worthy of a laugh too.

Atleast these protestors have shown how to hold a protest without attacking PTV and the Parliament. Something PTI Bahani can learn too once the cases in ATC are wrapped up on merit.

I hereby announce my commitment that I will join the movement of Mullah Fuzla, once all the alphabets are exhausted and Plan-Z of the movement starts.:lol:

I hereby announce my commitment that I will join the movement of Mullah Fuzla, once all the alphabets are exhausted and Plan-Z of the movement starts.[emoji38]
Shouldn't you be joining when plan R comes into effect??

Atleast these protestors have shown how to hold a protest without attacking PTV and the Parliament. Something PTI Bahani can learn too once the cases in ATC are wrapped up on merit.

Are you sad your rainbow revolution ended without bang????
At least you had fun for 13 days giving your full backing to hordes of anti Pakistani charsis and gays.....

Cry not Patwari IK is sure to face more challenges and IA will humiliate and defeat all bastards like Indians, maulvis, Patwaris and bhuttos .

I have been keeping tabs on different media houses to see their coverage of Mullah Saanp.
BBC and Dawn had live updates and coverage. They quoted everything that came out of Mullah Diesel’s mouth. Jang was not far behind calling this a game changer dharna.
The coverage was extremely anti government, one sided and they acted as cheer leaders for Mullah Diesel.

Today after 1 million protestors left in 30 buses, the media is in mourning. The coverage has stopped suddenly as if they have stopped receiving payments from Patwaris.

This was the first dharna ever which came on its own free will and left humiliated and defeated . Hats off to IK.

Dealing with small gatherings stopping traffic is much easier. All transport owners should be allowed to carry arms and allowed to shoot anyone blocking roads or damaging property .

Choose appropriate wording for thread titles as it shows in search results.

They had made fool out of PTI and PTI bacha log are jumping up and down.Dharna was never meant to ouster Govt,it was meant to get relief which has been granted.Mians are out of jail and going to fly out.Zardari is in PIMS and not even a penny is coming.People of Pak 0;Corrupt Mafia 100.
@Mangus Ortus Novem

And all of NAB activities against Showbaaz and Sindh gov are in freezer... Rana Moonch is coming out as it appears...
As i have said cases are made weak by some org's from start.Rana Moonch has slim chances of coming out,ANF isn't ready for putting his repute at stack.I hope Rana goes behind bars for life and all assets confisticated in favour of state.
CriminalEnterprise has won a resounding victory against PakState and Paks. Even if there is a Deal and money comes under the table... the MarasiUnitedFront aka political parties will be intact to come back with a vengence... as they have been doing for past 40 odd years...
Mullah was doing bidding for all of his pals in jail,Govt has let them escape under fear that they may join hands with Mullah but that was never a plan to begin with.
We need GreenFields approach and design the system from ground up... this tamasha of Jumwhoriat cann't continue... we need Performance Based Democracy ditto for Coconut Babuz!
They should be dealt the way stalin dealt.

Back
Top Bottom