What's new

Maulana Diesel Traitor rants against Pakistan Army

This is not surprising to me. He is a son of a traitor mulla Mehmood who is on record saying "Alhamdulillah hum Pakistan bananay ke gunah main shamil nahin" and his grandfather helped Britishers kill 1100 tribal men.
@django @PakSword @Shane @IceCold

stLre47.png

Last edited:
This is not surprising to me. He is a son of a traitor mulla Mehmood who is on record saying "Alhamdulillah hum Pakistan bananay ke gunah main shamil nahin" and his grandfather helped Britishers kill 1100 tribal men.
@django @PakSword @Shane @IceCold

stLre47.png
I have briefly met the clown, he is as unauthentic as they come with only one belief "what is my share of the pie".Kudos bhai

Is it the loser Kaira of PPP on the right?
Hair transplant or a wig LOL.

How dare he speak against 14th Aug. He should be trialed for treachery ASAP. You can speak against Judiciary, Army, Politicians, Bureaucrats etc but you should never ever be allowed to say a word against 14th aug. His CNIC should be revoked with immediate exile.

47014_431905527331_4637452_n.jpg

Sepoy Maqbool Hussain lost his tongue and spent 40 years in Indian jail but didn't utter a single word against Pakistan. This Fat diesel is throwing shit against Pakistan just because people of Pakistan rejected him in elections.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom