What's new

Massive protest in India against Palestinian massacre

:) You Indians are a confused bunch of people when i pointed out the same about this word "Massive" your other Indian fellows were hell bent on killing me . You guys are always in contradiction with your ownself. NVM

The thread was started by a Pakistani to make a mountain out of a mole, why you getting confused springy baaji. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

:) You Indians are a confused bunch of people when i pointed out the same about this word "Massive" your other Indian fellows were hell bent on killing me . You guys are always in contradiction with your ownself. NVM
it will be a contradiction if the same guy said both ....
do you think we are in some group and decide our response to a thread together... before posting :lol:

Why do you always have to think that the comment was directed to you as a person rather than the OP? It seems you are as confused or even more than Indians. :)

The thread was started by a Pakistani to make a mountain out of a mole, why you getting confused springy baaji.

Am very clear thats why i expressed my reservation about use of word Massive but your bharoti members got offended over it.

Why do you always have to think that the comment was directed to you as a person rather than the OP? It seems you are as confused or even more than Indians. :)

And why you are under self-assumption that i took it as personal ?

Go back read the thread and you will find why i was commenting on you Indians .

One was annoyed that i rejected the word "massive" and here you are you are annoyed that why the word Massive was used.

Am very clear thats why i expressed my reservation about use of word Massive but your bharoti members got offended over it.

And why you are under self-assumption that i took it as personal ?

Go back read the thread and you will find why i was commenting on you Indians .

One was annoyed that i rejected the word "massive" and here you are you are annoyed that why the word Massive was used.
I'm not annoyed :lol:

You are more confused than I thought :laugh:

10548189_527123564055623_259504121523972195_o.jpg

Where were they when the rebels killed thousands of civilians in Syria, ISIS killed thousands in Iraq, kidnapping of girls by Boko haram, Rohingyas in Burma?

Did their humanity suddenly became active today, and they realized, 'Oy bhenc**d, today is a fine day to show my integrity and solidarity for Human rights. It will raise my social acceptability among my nincompoop friends'.

Indians never support palestinian terrorists, our friend is Israel and all Indians support Israel (muslims excluded)
i know few hindus on this very forum that does not support Israel- so bla bla somewhere else-

The facts are simple for everyone to see.. Muslim killing Muslim, I dont care cause they are not Muslims.

Jew killing Muslims, They are Nazis need to be condemned, erased and what not..

Yeah right!

Where were they when the rebels killed thousands of civilians in Syria, ISIS killed thousands in Iraq, kidnapping of girls by Boko haram, Rohingyas in Burma?

Did their humanity suddenly became active today, and they realized, 'Oy bhenc**d, today is a fine day to show my integrity and solidarity for Human rights. It will raise my social acceptability among my nincompoop friends'.

Everywhere. Stop trolling with your posts. From now on, any Indian who repeats this nonsense will be reported. There has been massive discussions/aid/resolutions/military action on all those issues you mentioned.

Everywhere. Stop trolling with your posts. From now on, any Indian who repeats this nonsense will be reported. There has been massive discussions/aid/resolutions/military action on all those issues you mentioned.

I was talking about the pseudo secular in India, your opinions are irrelevant. The report button is right there, please yourself.

--
you can say indian contradict themself.. yes we do its have socirty full of coontradciction..
but confuse .. never..
you are better knowledgebale who is confuse since begning.. and still confuse

I was talking about the pseudo secular in India, your opinions are irrelevant. The report button is right there, please yourself.
Maybe you were but it is a fact.. every third topic being discussed is the Israel conflict on PDF.. When ISISI was killing the discussion was restricted to one thread...

Protest of MUSLIM Indians, that shouldn't be there, but in Pakistan
the Indians are for Israel
Palestine doesn't exist and we don't do any massacre against them.

Back
Top Bottom