What's new

Massive protest in India against Palestinian massacre

Massive? From where? This all BS.

Few dozen organized people here and there come out, for 15 minutes they will happily get one Biriyani packet and drink.

well you have 160 millions muslims in your country an if you choose to alienate them and side with a country killing their fellow muslim brothers its bad for india, it will add fuel to the fire of the insurgencies already in india don't you think? I'm not no expert but i would rather appease the muslims in india rather choose a country like israel which is insignificant to india in all matters, they have nothing "special" to offer to india which russia or any other european country can't...

We have responsibility for 160 M Indian Muslims. But we do not have any responsibility for Muslim in Gaza as a Nation. As a human, yes we feel for the human sufferring in Gaza. We should work for peace in Gaza deplomatically.

There is "Muslim" brother as you mentioned for Indian Muslim. In Pakistan and in Middle east Muslims are killing Muslims. If they feel it is benificial they will kill Indian Muslims too without giving second thought. In such case India as a nation will protect them and no so called Muslim brother will do that as they are not protecting Pakistani Muslims any way.

This "Muslim brotherwood" feeling is not understandable to me. All the Muslim world are divided into nation states. They fight each other, kill each other . On the other hand they feel angry if some other Muslim who is tortured 1000 KM away not as a human being but as a Muslim.

On a lighter note , it reminds me the last scene of "Men in Black" movie :) . Will Smith is smashing an insect by his shoe and the alien creature ( which belongs to an insect family too) feels the pain. The alien came back to take a revenge for killing of the fellow insects and got killed himself instead :(.

The cruel events happening in ME or Gaza are political and economical events. An Indian/ Pakistani should be bothered only if he is getting impacted. Pakistan/India should take adequate measure to protect itself from adverse impact of these extraordinary events and as a independent nation state but not as a Muslim nation or a Sunni/Shia nation.

Aapko to har cheez mein truti nazar aati hai Jana. Kripaya tanik Ashawadi banane ka prayatna kare. U r so damn negetive gurl.

i spoke the truth.

:) massive is a big word. it was just a small crowed. brave of them for standing up for innocent Palestinians

This "Muslim brotherwood" feeling is not understandable to me. All the Muslim world are divided into nation states. They fight each other, kill each other . On the other hand they feel angry if some other Muslim who is tortured 1000 KM away not as a human being but as a Muslim.

I don't usually get into discussions on religion, on, but in this case, I have to point out that your words resonate with my thoughts ... I just don't get how anyone could possibly put religion above humanity; the notion itself is beyond my understanding. It is downright shocking for those of us who have been raised differently.

i spoke the truth.

:) massive is a big word. it was just a small crowed. brave of them for standing up for innocent Palestinians
Dont u think this much crowd in India for this cause is a big thing? :)
Were such protests carried in Pakistan? What wr their size? Ideally, they shud be much bigger than that in India. But still, how much junta came out for the juloos?

Were such protests carried in Pakistan? What wr their size? Ideally, they shud be much bigger than that in India. But still, how much junta came out for the juloos?

dont strain your nerves so much :) because the use of word "MASSIVE" serves my purpose more than pointing out the truth that it was a just a small crowed.

dont strain your nerves so much :) because the use of word "MASSIVE" serves my purpose more than pointing out the truth that it was a just a small crowed. i will point out the same in case of Pakistan. its nothing to do with your nationality

dont strain your nerves so much :) because the use of word "MASSIVE" serves my purpose more than pointing out the truth that it was a just a small crowed.
Auntyji. Massive Protest and Massive Crowd has basic difference. Hope u got my hint.

Ab aurton ko har cheez specify karni padti hai. My GF too is a headache. :sad:

The Indian government & people have no say in international politics, therefore their opinions holds no weight.

The Indian government & people have no say in international politics, therefore their opinions holds no weight.

But people stil express their opinions as a matter of principle, a bit like OIC passing resolutions on kashmir. Although we laugh our butts off at that tragic comedy, I understand why OIC does it.

If people want to express their opinion, in India they are free to.

Why has this thread been made a "sticky" tread on the Arab Defence Forum where social matters are not even allowed?

@WebMaster @Aeronaut @Oscar @Jungibaaz

Could the thread not be moved to the ME section of PDF or the Indian section?

Also there are nearly 100 threads by now about Palestine-Israel. Far too many.

SYMPATHY PROTEST FOR GAZANS: Indian police detain activists protesting in front of the Israeli Embassy in New Delhi on Monday to denounce Israeli attacks on Gaza (AP & AFP photos)

SYMPATHY PROTEST FOR GAZANS: Indian police detain activists protesting in front of the Israeli Embassy in New Delhi on Monday to denounce Israeli attacks on Gaza (AP & AFP photos)

:lol: A motely crowd is called Massive :)

The majority of Indians do not care for the mess created by the West and the Arabs, we have our own to look out for.

:lol: A motely crowd is called Massive :)

The majority of Indians do not care for the mess created by the West and the Arabs, we have our own to look out for.

:) You Indians are a confused bunch of people when i pointed out the same about this word "Massive" your other Indian fellows were hell bent on killing me . You guys are always in contradiction with your ownself. NVM

Back
Top Bottom