What's new

Massive protest in India against Palestinian massacre

not exactly, there are muslims in communist parties,most of them in bengal and kerala.Other than some muslim groups nobody protests.
oh well my made because i thought the indian people had some humanity in them because they were protesting against tyranny but i guess i was wrong, maybe being able to purchase weapons is more important for a country like india..

You arent even a south indian yourself yet you speak about our states? take it from me North Indians and we don't have any problems
well idk about real life but i've been seeing some conflict with the south indians and north indians lately on this forum at least..
india is what it is because of the south, they are the most educated ones , they are the ones with the better economies ect...

@wolfschanzze whats this lady?
is she communist as well?

oh well my made because i thought the indian people had some humanity in them because they were protesting against tyranny but i guess i was wrong, maybe being able to purchase weapons is more important for a country like india..
What happens in Middle east is unrelated to us so why should we bother about it?
We don't ask china what it does in its country, its their internal matter and we respect it that way.
We supported Palestine 20 years ago and what we got in return? meddling of OIC and arabs in kashmir ,While the Israelis helped us during Kargil war in 1999 by providing Jdams, Munitions etc. when we were under sanctions after Nuke tests and we don't forget our friends who help us, the same goes to russia, we still have friendship with them for their help during USSR time.
Arab nations could have been our friends when we supported their palestine cause instead they insulted us by meddling in our internal issues.
Besides, India and Israel have no enmity why should we protest? the jews in India are a peaceful lot .

you mean on pdf? :lol:
Here I have my own kingdom and I am the king.. I had removed both flags but webby put it back... :p:

I don't take what is been said seriously, but no lightly either. These two extremes of rhetoric shows a hell of a rift among two social divisions, in one society.

well idk about real life but i've been seeing some conflict with the south indians and north indians lately on this forum at least..
india is what it is because of the south, they are the most educated ones , they are the ones with the better economies ect...

@wolfschanzze whats this lady?
is she communist as well?
She is a hardcore communist which is fastly becoming redundant in India, The CPI couldnt even win 4 seats this elections.

India is what it is because of Indian, it doesnt matter if they are south,west, north,east indians.
It is true south indian states are better developed.
The fights are mostly superficial as in between friends.

I don't take what is been said seriously, but no lightly either. These two extremes of rhetoric shows a hell of a rift among two social divisions, in one society.
If you think we are being serious when we say thing to each other then you don't understand Indians. We always elevate our own ethnicity/culture while finding minuscule flaws in other, par that doesn't mean we have a rift forming.

i did not follow the thread but have seen enough teenage fight... :)
Indian society was always divided, infact much more than now. there is rich poor division, and religious division, and cultural division... but our federal structure and a good constitution keeps us together.

well you have 160 millions muslims in your country an if you choose to alienate them and side with a country killing their fellow muslim brothers its bad for india, it will add fuel to the fire of the insurgencies already in india don't you think? I'm not no expert but i would rather appease the muslims in india rather choose a country like israel which is insignificant to india in all matters, they have nothing "special" to offer to india which russia or any other european country can't...
We side with a country that sides with us. No appeasing any one. No more. Congress lost elections exactly because of appeasement.

We side with a country that sides with us. No appeasing any one. No more. Congress lost elections exactly because of appeasement.
your politicians aren't like you, I'm pretty sure they know what will be best for you country..
why has there never been an official state visit between israel and india?

your politicians aren't like you, I'm pretty sure they know what will be best for you country..
Why do you think Congress lost? We will choose what is the best for this country, not because some sections have an irrational hatred of Jews.

Simple - Congress policy from the Nehruvian era has been against Israel. Its an ideological issue. Communists who had massive sway on public opinion by virtue of dominating educational institutes and school sylabi has ingrained it. Congress continues with that policy.

It was under BJP when Indo-Israeli relations took an upturn and transformed. Back then BJP held by wafer thin majority and coalitions.
Finally, now, with the decline of Congress and decimation of Leftists, You can unreservedly expect a State visit in this term.

Watch: Has Congress Paid Price For Muslim Appeasement? - NDTV
Here qamar. This is a show from a channel that is completely pro-Congress and is literally owned in part by husband of Priyanka Gandhi.

So it will be heavily biased towards the Congress POV, but still you will understand how angry common people are over appeasement.

Appeasement is anti-Secularism. It is communal. There is a reason why BJP won so massively.

Watch: Has Congress Paid Price For Muslim Appeasement? - NDTV
Here qamar. This is a show from a channel that is completely pro-Congress and is literally owned in part by husband of Priyanka Gandhi.

So it will be heavily biased towards the Congress POV, but still you will understand how angry common people are over appeasement.

Appeasement is anti-Secularism. It is communal. There is a reason why BJP won so massively.
if congress lost because appeasement is anti secular then bjp is the wrong choice, because bjp will be also appeasing the rightwing don't you think?

a real question for you: how on earth did this italian become so powerful in india? as to where she was running india at one point…? how did that get out of hand? is she really tuely loyal to india?

if congress lost because appeasement is anti secular then bjp is the wrong choice, because bjp will be also appeasing the rightwing don't you think?
The BJP has consciously said that they will treat each one as an individual not as a vote bank. To what extent they are actually able to do it is yet to be seen.

India first is the policy. If something benefits India, we should and will go for it regardless of whether it is disliked by the Muslims, or disliked by the Hindus or the Budhists.

a real question for you: how on earth did this italian become so powerful in india? as to where she was running india at one point…? how did that get out of hand? is she really tuely loyal to india?
Simple. She married Rajiv Gandhi. Rajiv died. She is the card carrying Head-of-House of the Gandhi family now.
The people voted for Nehru's Congress and the 'bahu' and (now recognized as Pseudo)Secularism.

Many people do doubt her whether she is loyal to India or not. Some extreme BJP wallas are also conspiracy theorists. All of that is very subjective and thus best left alone and focus on tangible facts.

What is important is that people saw through Congress and gave the highest mandate given to any Government of India in the last 30 years, utterly decimated the Left parties, reduced the Congress to its historic low. This is very clearly - a mandate for change.

Now we use the coming 5 years to build ourselves back. Hopefully this govt performs well, then give it another 5 years. In 10 years, this country will have changed completely.

Back
Top Bottom