What's new

Massive protest in India against Palestinian massacre

israel give defence tech to india, that india cannot get anywhere. they are second largest defence tech provider to india after russia

India, Israel discuss defence deals | Business Standard News

a quotation from an Israeli backpacker in Manali: “They (the Indians) are dirty and primitive, but unexpectedly, they serve us well, like the Arabs in the territories did before they decided to raise a hand against us.” This is apparently the way Israelis see the other, which brings us to the second question.

Protests Near the Israeli Embassy in New Delhi Over Israel's Gaza Strip Air Strikes
Press Trust of India | Updated: Jul 13, 2014 19:09 IST

Protests_JNU_Students_Israel_Embassy_Delhi_Gaza_Strikes_ANI_360.jpg

Protests at the Israeli Embassy in New Delhi over the Gaza Air Strikes

New Delhi: Scores of protesters, mostly students of Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) had gathered outside the Israeli Embassy in New Delhi on Sunday to protest against Israel's air strikes in the Gaza Strip resulting in civilian casualties.

"There were around 70-80 protesters mostly students from JNU. They reached the Israeli embassy at around 2 PM, staged a demonstration and dispersed on their own," said Additional Commissioner of Police BS Tyagi.

They chanted slogans like "free Palestine" against the Israeli air strikes in Gaza and carried placards which read "free Palestine" and "In Solidarity with Gaza," Mr Tyagi said.

As per media reports, similar protests were also held in various other countries today to condemn the military offensive in Gaza.

As Israel's air campaign in the Gaza Strip entered its sixth day, the overall death toll rose to 165 with more than 1,000 injured and the UN Security Council called on both sides to declare a ceasefire.

Israel has also mounted a ground assault there.

Israel had began Operation Protective Edge before dawn on Tuesday in an attempt to halt cross-border rocket fire by militant groups.
Story first published: Jul 13, 2014 18:58 IST

Protests Near the Israeli Embassy in New Delhi Over Israels Gaza Strip Air Strikes - NDTV

For those which were demanding sources.

breaking news after :after reading slav defence's posts on pdf Indian prime minster modi has declared a full fledge war against the jewish state israel !!:rofl::partay: oh boy the Palestinian will be awarded freedom any time now

source -wet dreams

Protests Near the Israeli Embassy in New Delhi Over Israel's Gaza Strip Air Strikes
Press Trust of India | Updated: Jul 13, 2014 19:09 IST

Protests_JNU_Students_Israel_Embassy_Delhi_Gaza_Strikes_ANI_360.jpg

Protests at the Israeli Embassy in New Delhi over the Gaza Air Strikes

New Delhi: Scores of protesters, mostly students of Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) had gathered outside the Israeli Embassy in New Delhi on Sunday to protest against Israel's air strikes in the Gaza Strip resulting in civilian casualties.

"There were around 70-80 protesters mostly students from JNU. They reached the Israeli embassy at around 2 PM, staged a demonstration and dispersed on their own," said Additional Commissioner of Police BS Tyagi.

They chanted slogans like "free Palestine" against the Israeli air strikes in Gaza and carried placards which read "free Palestine" and "In Solidarity with Gaza," Mr Tyagi said.

As per media reports, similar protests were also held in various other countries today to condemn the military offensive in Gaza.

As Israel's air campaign in the Gaza Strip entered its sixth day, the overall death toll rose to 165 with more than 1,000 injured and the UN Security Council called on both sides to declare a ceasefire.

Israel has also mounted a ground assault there.

Israel had began Operation Protective Edge before dawn on Tuesday in an attempt to halt cross-border rocket fire by militant groups.
Story first published: Jul 13, 2014 18:58 IST

Protests Near the Israeli Embassy in New Delhi Over Israels Gaza Strip Air Strikes - NDTV

For those which were demanding sources.

Look at them, they are showing their faces. Isn't that wrong?

what some random guy thinks doesn't matter. israel and india relations are one of the strongest we india have in that geography. we share intelligence, we are their largest market for defence equipment, and israel is the third largest weapon suppliers to india after russia and US

I do not understand that why some posters are butt hurt if people are protesting against Israel.Since they claim themselves as secular, therefore I do not understand that how on earth this so called secular country will arrest protesters since they are using their right of freedom of speech.
If they recognize them as traitors, just because they express their complete disagreement with sheer force of democracy-then I reckon that every Indian in Pakistan Defence Forum has lied to me.India is not a secular state,India is just a hindu state.I am so sorry,but your attitude and disgust has made me think like that.
@Aeronaut was damn,damn right.
Regards

Last edited:
I do not understand that why some posters are butt hurt if people are protesting against Israel.Since they claim themselves as secular, therefore I do not understand that how on earth this so called secular country will arrest protesters since they are using their right of freedom of speech.
If they recognize them as traitors, just because they express their complete disagreement with sheer force of democracy-then I reckon that every Indian in Pakistan Defence Forum has lied to me.India is not a secular state,India us just a hindu state.I am so sorry,but your attitude and disgust has made me think like that.
Regards

India is a Hindu State. Muslims use Secularism to destroy the non-Muslims and the secularism. Secularism is a bad word.

If they recognize them as traitors, just because they express their complete disagreement with sheer force of democracy-then I reckon that every Indian in Pakistan Defence Forum has lied to me.India is not a secular state,India us just a hindu state.I am so sorry,but your attitude and disgust has made me think like that.
Regards

desecration-of-amar-jawan-jyoti.jpg

Mumbai_rioter_2_295.jpg

311915_429582363747072_1478021316_n.jpg

secular Muslim protest

we dont want this secularism

You seem to be good muslim. You guys need to shift to South India and make muslim majority states. You guys need to stick together and wait for inevitable Pakistani help for independent muslim majority South India.

Kya Shan bhai....iss baar ghenda ban kar 'shan'patti kar rahe ho kya?:lol:

Demographic danger! Why Muslim population growth is alarming | India News Analysis and Op-Ed Commentary | Politics | Governance | Economic Freedom | National Interest
Even Hinduvadi groups have accepted that figure. Read it. Muslim figures are under-reported.

Recenlty an UP muslim politician said that muslims are 45% in UP. While the official census says 18% or so.

I think Muslims number about 80% of UP and overall, they're already 50% of India. That should take care of the 'minorities' tag for good.:yahoo: Anyways, when exactly are Indian Muslims declaring India an Islamic Republic and an outpost of the Ummah?:pop:

Last edited:
Kya Shan bhai....iss baar ghenda ban kar 'shan'patti kar rahe ho kya?:lol:

I don't know what you mean by shan pati, seem like some chai. I was giving advice to your fellow Indian about how to save themselves. And wait for martial races to help them in couple of decades.

I don't know what you mean by shan pati, seem like some chai. I was giving advice to your fellow Indian about how to save themselves. And wait for martial races to help them in couple of decades.
It's shanpatti, not chaipatti.....colloquial Mumbai lingo for cunning and oversmart behaviour.:enjoy:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom