What's new

Massive protest in India against Palestinian massacre

In janwar logon ko insaan banana hi bohat bari ghalti thi, jungles mein rehte to acha hota.

Belcol.

You will probably have more fun sodomising yourself with cactii than conversing with this guy.

Rude. I really thought we were in a better place and then you resort to your old ways. You really need to learn respect and stop being two-faced.

Belcol.

Rude. I really thought we were in a better place and then you resort to your old ways. You really need to learn respect and stop being two-faced.

how can I? I worship gods with multiple heads!

:/ Are Indians going through another process of partition?

No my friend. Just a couple of guys who feel inadequate swinging their E-peens around all caveman like.

Did you protest when hindus where killed in bangladesh...or when people where massacred in the numerous conflicts in Africa.Did you protest when ANY GODAMM RELIGION except muslims where effected anywhere across this world.So, my dear friend you asked me true nature of whom...i don't want to be spiteful so i'll leave you to find your own answers.
wtf are you talking about queer? read the convo in context get over yourself, nobody needs your support there are more then enough muslims in india to give support to the palestinians lol.

Nope no hindus, unless you consider communists as hindus.
well are the communists non-muslims?

wtf are you talking about queer? read the condo in context get over yourself, nobody needs your support there are more then enough muslims in india to give support to the palestinians lol.

well are the communists non-muslims?
not exactly, there are muslims in communist parties,most of them in bengal and kerala.Other than some muslim groups nobody protests.

India is not a Muslim or Hindu country. India will take care of all the citizens irrespective of religion.

On the same time India will form the policy for the benefit of India and Indians not for Muslims or Hindus. Appeasement policies on religious line will take us to where Pakistan is today. Implement your policies in pakistan and be happy.
well you have 160 millions muslims in your country an if you choose to alienate them and side with a country killing their fellow muslim brothers its bad for india, it will add fuel to the fire of the insurgencies already in india don't you think? I'm not no expert but i would rather appease the muslims in india rather choose a country like israel which is insignificant to india in all matters, they have nothing "special" to offer to india which russia or any other european country can't...

Back
Top Bottom