What's new

Massive protest in India against Palestinian massacre

But forum remain PDF and we are on ADS.

I did say India-centric threads, didn't I? This thread is about protests that happened inside India, with no reference to Pakistan. Naturally, some Indian lingo is going to be used here.

I am seeing now a days a trend from my Muslims friends across the globe. But again that comes from wrong concept of "Ummah" which does not follow brotherhood among all Human Beings.

If it is conflict between Muslims in Buddhists, Muslims made so much hue and cry, when it was conflict among Hindus and Muslims again these world wide Muslims make lots of noise and finally similarly for Chechen Muslims against Christians and finally, Israel-Palestinians which is Jew vs Islam.

Now, vice versa is never discussed and condemned by our Muslim friends, Be it Attack/killing of Hindus in Pakistan, Kashmir or Bangladesh, Killing of Shias/Ahmadiyyas by Sunnis in Pakistan, Killing lots of Muslims by internal conflict in Syria, Bahrain, Egypt or Now a days ISIL. By any chance do you know, ISIL has killed more Muslims in month of June which is greater than Israel killed Palestinians since 2000.

The only one line answer we get is that what is done by these people are not by Islam but they are terrorists. Seriously? why this is not applied for certain other religion or sect. The "Islam is in Danger" time is over and world is watching towards Muslim fellows to follow the same rule and not this stupid "Ummah" concept.

I did say India-centric threads, didn't I? This thread is about protests that happened inside India, with no reference to Pakistan. Naturally, some Indian lingo is going to be used here.

It does not matter, i came here to give advice to fellow muslim so he can spread word and prepare for future. PDF is PDF and will remain PDF, every section belong to us.

It does not matter, i came here to give advice to fellow muslim so he can spread word and prepare for future. PDF is PDF and will remain PDF, every section belong to us.

Sure. Aapko aapki PDF mubarak aur hume humari Lingo. :enjoy:

You Sikhs are the richest community in India and the last PM was Sikh. You guys are loved in India. I heard that Hindus call you guys "paaji" as a sign of respect. People love you more than us Tamils who are constantly abused.
India is a Hindu State. Muslims use Secularism to destroy the non-Muslims and the secularism. Secularism is a bad word.

For what several hindu posters have said, India very much is a hindu country and to them Sikhs are nothing more than copies. Today has been very enlightening to me and I now understand that Sikhs are no longer welcome in India.

Sure. Aapko aapki PDF mubarak aur hume humari Lingo. :enjoy:
show off madrasi ... :sarcastic:

For what several hindu posters have said, India very much is a hindu country and to them Sikhs are nothing more than copies. Today has been very enlightening to me and I now understand that Sikhs are no longer welcome in India.
india is ruled by constitution, not pdf members.. :lol:

In janwar logon ko insaan banana hi bohat bari ghalti thi, jungles mein rehte to acha hota.

@INDIC tera kiya ho gha kalia?

Last edited:

Thanks for your intellectual input of posting someone's personal opinion. Now you may not have the maturity to understand how nations view each other, and may think a random backpacker is the country's spokesperson or representative of the popular opinion, but not everyone shares that view.

And why do we have to care about what others think? We are free to express our opinion. After it was in India that jews were never persecuted by the locals. This was not done to get a character certificate from jews, or from some one like you, what we do matters to us. Thanks for your trolling.

One thing the Sikhs themselves don't like is a Whiner.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom