What's new

Massive earthquake in Pakistan

Iranian red crescent has voiced their complete readiness to get deployed to both pakistan and afghanistan.

Everything has been readied for deployment and they are awaiting Pakistani and Afghan government decision

I was in university sitting with friends in lab (ATD). at first it was slow and we didn't go out, but it stopped for few seconds and the last jolt was terrible, we went outside and even lost our balance. it was way more intense than that of 2005 :(

1000 Injured 200 casualties

As such as I hate to say this but casualitie figures are going to increase with the passage of time with more incoming reports from remote n rural areas!

I was in university sitting with friends in lab (ATD). at first it was slow and we didn't go out, but it stopped for few seconds and the last jolt was terrible, we went outside and even lost our balance. it was way more intense than that of 2005 :(
I was sleeping didn't get up till the tremors really shook me (and my bed - and everything else-- it was crazy - and as usual I was asleep like back in 2005)...

Gods been testing us -- it's time He stops and shows us mercy !

My deepest condolences to anyone and everyone who were hit by this tragedy. People safety is of paramount importance in the affected areas so I will urge people to follow rules, regulations and guidelines set forth by the local authorities. Help those affected but keep yourself safe at the same time.

Turkish Red Crescent arrived in Pakistan to aid the quake victims and join disaster relief operations:

IMG_20151026_213313.jpg

IMG_20151026_213316.jpg

As the Turkish nation we offer our deepest condolences to those affected.

Last edited:
That video is not applicable in India. Your chances of survival are higher outside than inside in India.
Yes!If you live in a mud house.Streets with all the electric poles,narrow lanes,extended balconies and overly excited Deis's are a death trap.

R our nuclear facilities safe?
They are built to withstand a certain degree of shaking.

Yes!If you live in a mud house.Streets with all the electric poles,narrow lanes,extended balconies and overly excited Deis's are a death trap.

They are built to withstand a certain degree of shaking.

Well, in South Asia corruption is never far away.

Had it been a little shallower, the shocks would have been more disastrous. The whole pakistan is on fault plane which makes it more earthquake prone. They have to re visit their civil planning.

Yeah Iran should stop firing mortar shells at Pakistan, I guess that will be s good help.

This is nor the time or the place to start this stupid argument. Regardless of our minor differences , both governments have stood shoulder to shoulder in the face of calamity.

In the past all brotherly countries like Turkey, Iran and Saudi Arabia have contributed generously , whenever our nation has faced national disasters.

The figure is more than this, I am from Buner, and only in a small medical center there were 6 dead reported, while many are injured. While in another village Jowar, two persons were confirmed dead.

Condolences....

I hope your family is safe....are their any supplies required in your area???

Back
Top Bottom