What's new

Mass protests as Hong Kong marks 15 years under China

Status
Not open for further replies.
if these people dont want to be a part of China they will be armed and fight in their blood in the same manner and as many a number as the indian rebels who are ravaging over more than 1/3 of the indian subcontinent for many decades

india fails totally and it is the worst system to be despised upon by the rest of the world

we dont mind whatever these HKers are shouting but just DONT FOLLOW THE INDIANS DELUSIONAL WAY OF FOGGING DEMOCRACY!

they are slaves because they have a much much lesser freedom and democracy under the british rules and yet during the majority of the colonial period, in which they were so much exploited, yet they seldom whisper a sound against the brits for the last 50 years!

Idiot, India is not the topic.. Fool deal with the reality the protest did happened in Hongkong and India had no role to play in it.. Stop acting loser and stop attacking India simply because an Indian posted this news..

Mods, can you act against such lose off topic talks?

Idiot, India is not the topic.. Fool deal with the reality the protest did happened in Hongkong and India had no role to play in it.. Stop acting loser and stop attacking India simply because an Indian posted this news..

Yes I've warned to stick to the topic.

Back before 1997 the governor of Hong Kong was appointed, not elected. Must've been really Democratic in the old days huh.

Are they asking return of British system? I think all they want is democracy today doesn't matter what existed in the past..

Yes I've warned to stick to the topic.

you need to delete the posts and give the people who are still ignoring your warning infractions!!

I hope Leung Chung Ying will do a much better job than Donald Tsang that motha fucka. That guy is totally corrupt and didn't do a f#cking sh!t to improve lives of its citizens. Indians or HongKongers who still enjoy under British rule should check their brains.

His post is in the context of the topic: Hong Kong, protests and using India's democracy as a comparison.

For chinese not for most of the HK ppl...for them they are part of China by force and not by choice!!! nobody wants to be a part of China..may its HK, or Tibet or Taiwan...Chinese system sucks!!!

hahah,,,,
people being colonized over 100 years without a master in sudden can not live anymore. I understand your feeling now. some HK ppl do the same. Many of them are not anti China. they demand for more election votes. they bring out the UK flag for shame.

UK is a free country, but in the 150 years UK rule HK did not give them free. HK ppl did not vote a single mayor, HK ppl did not vote in their 150 years ruling period. after they hand HK over to China, they vote. HK ppl had voting since Chinese rule them.

China own hk for a history longer than a country called India. China lose HK was by force, do you know Opium War. HK return China was by talk, do you know "talk"? you are a pure liar. Chinese system sucks!!!? maybe, but it is still better than Indian system.

ok seems it going way off.

Are they asking return of British system? I think all they want is democracy today doesn't matter what existed in the past..

you need to delete the posts and give the people who are still ignoring your warning infractions!!

Some of their posts are in context with the topic.

worthless comments, mud slinging...its hard to find and reply to a worthy post.

Back before 1997 the governor of Hong Kong was appointed, not elected. Must've been really Democratic in the old days huh.

The democracy is only an excuse, those people only want to be ruled by the white men.

BTW, HK has a population of 7 million, how many of those “港灿” represent the true Chinese HKers? :coffee:

worthless comments, mud slinging...its hard to find and reply to a worthy post.

there are few but to mudslinging I've given a few people warnings and two people infractions but the thread is going nowhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom