What's new

Years passed, rioters and mobsters had been replaced by China's National Day revelers in Hong kong

beijingwalker

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
Years passed, rioters and mobsters had been replaced by China's National Day revelers in Hong kong
Hong kongers greet each other "Happy Chinese National Day" and flock to the bay area to watch the Chinese National Day firework show

We have a much better Hongkong now, rather than a chaotic, violence and turbulence infested "democratic" Hong kong a couple of years ago.

I so dearly miss Hong Kong, I was there in 2019 during the protests and loved that place. Visited the HK Disney.

I so dearly miss Hong Kong, I was there in 2019 during the protests and loved that place. Visited the HK Disney.
Hong kong is better today without those hooded and black shirt cladded mobs and rioters. but of course in the eyes of the west, that was the most beautiful sight to behold.

China should take measures to cancel the permanent residence rights of foreign immigrants who participated in the Hong Kong riots.

Many South Asians participated in the Hong Kong riots. For example, the Pakistani female reporter openly insulted the Hong Kong chief executive. She has permanent residency in Hong Kong. These foreign races participate in the riots in China, and measures must be taken to severely punish them.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom