What's new

Mass Graves of Sikhs killed in 1984 Sikh Genocide discovered after 26 years.

This proves again that no minority is safe in hindu india.and calls for separate country of khalistan world must force india for khalistan and kashmir and hyderabad and junagad......

Khalistan zindabad.

I am minority and fill more safe in India than in any other country including yours.

Sir isn't 1857 actually good in the context of the Freedom struggle ?

Was there not a perfect unity among the Hindus/Muslims who just forgot their religion and fought as Indians under the Mughal emperor for freedom ?

Share your thoughts.

K,

The parallel I wanted to draw was mass hysteria , complete paralysis of the administration, long term implications of the acts carried out, necessity of the army to intervene, narrow short sighted vested interests of politicians. Not to mention the sense of hurt on all sides.

This proves again that no minority is safe in hindu india.and calls for separate country of khalistan world must force india for khalistan and kashmir and hyderabad and junagad......

Khalistan zindabad.

Khalistan without its capital????..........................not possible.
we should rise again

Khalistan zindabad.

No wonder! For what little % of hydrabadi muslims are famous for...! And you just should you are one of them.......!

Traitors......LOL keep whinning kid.....( jis thali mai khaate ho use mai cheed krte ho......) apply well in your case......And cause these small % of Gaddars...the whole minority gets the stain of dirt cause of ppl like you....

Keep crying on Internet tough guy......;)

Khalistan without its capital????..........................not possible.
we should rise again

Rise again for the Love of Lahore- or- Rise again to regain your lost pride?-
Any way-
I think the way indian government brutally handled Khalistan movement- if they take the same brutal stand against their religion brothers and sisters as they call it- The Maoists- instead of calling them Bhatkay Hue Log- then the Maoist insurgency will be over too--

No wonder! For what little % of hydrabadi muslims are famous for...! And you just should you are one of them.......!

Traitors.
.....LOL keep whinning kid.....( jis thali mai khaate ho use mai cheed krte ho......) apply well in your case......And cause these small % of Gaddars...the whole minority gets the stain of dirt cause of ppl like you....

Lakh chupao nahi chupay g yeh nafrat- orh lo democracy ki chader- bagal mein churi mun mein raam raam bus yehi hai tumhari fitrat- :azn:

Lakh chupao nahi chupay g yeh nafrat- orh lo democracy ki chader- bagal mein churi mun mein raam raam bus yehi hai tumhari fitrat- :azn:

GADDARO se nafrat hi ki jaati hai miya...mohobat nahi ki jaati....Ager gaddaro se bhi mobaat krne lage to hum mai aur un mai anter hi kya hoga....!

And don't just highlight that see what i typed benath it......As i said cause of these small % of ppl whole minority gets the stains of dirty and suspicious...but yeah i know and many other that some small% of hydrabadi muslim are famous for these behavoiur and ajtr is one of them...!

Rise again for the Love of Lahore- or- Rise again to regain your lost pride?-
Any way-
I think the way indian government brutally handled Khalistan movement- if they take the same brutal stand against their religion brothers and sisters as they call it- The Maoists- instead of calling them Bhatkay Hue Log- then the Maoist insurgency will be over too--
Jaan toh peyaara sanu punjab sada....................hoye kive pura lahore toh bina Punjab sada.

On lost pride.............we never lost it..................we are still Sardars of India.
aave nahi sanu sardar kehende .............seer deke layiya assi sardariya.

well , when Blue star occured , Zail singh was President................

Traitors......LOL keep whinning kid.....( jis thali mai khaate ho use mai cheed krte ho......) apply well in your case......And cause these small % of Gaddars...the whole minority gets the stain of dirt cause of ppl like you....

hamari thaali cheen ke kahaten hain woh ki jis thaali main khate ho usii main ched karte ho.Arey bhai thaali hamari hai.hum ched karein ya toden tumko usse kya kya matlab.Ek to chori oper se seenajori

hamari thaali cheen ke kahaten hain woh ki jis thaali main khate ho usii main ched karte ho.Arey bhai thaali hamari hai.hum ched karein ya toden tumko usse kya kya matlab.Ek to chori oper se seenajori

lol..kehne mai kya hai kehne ko tum ye bhi keh do gy kal ko k sara Hindustan humara hai...???? You can say whatever you want...! But ager thora sa bhi zameer baki hai to have some shame and respect the country which gives you bread,butter,money and shelter for you life....!

Ager nahi hai sharam to koi nahi...keep whinning over internet tough guy and live your life...;)

I don't have any problem..,,,lol

Better luck next time..:tup: No point of arguing with a Traitor... Jao aur aish karo......;)

lol

GADDARO se nafrat hi ki jaati hai miya...mohobat nahi ki jaati....Ager gaddaro se bhi mobaat krne lage to hum mai aur un mai anter hi kya hoga....!

And don't just highlight that see what i typed benath it......As i said cause of these small % of ppl whole minority gets the stains of dirty and suspicious...but yeah i know and many other that some small% of hydrabadi muslim are famous for these behavoiur and ajtr is one of them...!

Who will decide they are traitors? For Example- Just because these small % support Pakistan Cricket Team- they have become traitors now-
I dont think its your job to label/declare some one traitor- Leave this job to the state- Do not talk like Bal Thakrey-RSS

Who will decide they are traitors? For Example- Just because these small % support Pakistan Cricket Team- they have become traitors now-

It'll be the overwhelming majority of Indians who decide that. Go make a poll for Indians asking them if the person in question is a traitor/false flag/troll. You'll get your answer.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom