What's new

Mass Graves of Sikhs killed in 1984 Sikh Genocide discovered after 26 years.

As far as government and Nanavati commision is concerned, dude we are still waiting for 26 years, nanavati didn't even go outside of delhi. People who are seeking justice will die of old age before they even see light of justice.

Does that mean we ASSUME guilt? Sure, our judicial system is flawed, but that's so for EVERY case. If you guys want to assist in the judicial process, kindly do some authentic, investigative journalism, rather than indulging in SENSATIONALISM

While what happened to in 1984 will always remain a big mark on Indian democracy, history is never one sided. There are always two sides to the story. Bhindranwale while being a revolutionist was also responsible for many killings and also radicalized a normally peaceful Punjab. While what happened to Sikhs in 1984 is shameful, what Bhindranwale would have done to Punjab and India if he was'nt stopped would have been disastrous as well.

Wait, if the sikhs of the entire village were burnt to the ground, and the ruins in the first photo are a 'proof' of those atrocities, why do we have Sikhs posing in front of the SAME ruin in the second picture?

You're right. This is clearly a propaganda picture. The guy in the middle looks like Zaid Hamid.

“Ye Sardar Ghaddar hain, Inn ko khatam karain ge” (These Sardars are traitors and we will wipe them out).

Gabbar what does this mean ?? where they killed by Sikhs themselves ?

Is it entirely Congress responsible for Slaughter of Sikhs at the hands of Biharis? Isn't their Some Hindu Right wing Intelligentsia behind this?

Duh, here it comes --- Do you know Jagdish Tytler is NOT a Hindu ?? . With 84% Hindu population at that time it is given that most rioters would be Hindus, but it does not make a riot for religion. It was a pure Congressi agenda and please keep religion out of it, though I would admit the Congress did try to make it a Hindu vs Sikh issue. Moreover it was RSS/BJP that did valuable service of saving many sardars in Delhi from the Congress goons and it was acknowledged by none other than Kushwant Singh himself.

Anyway I dont want to go much into it. One of the sad chapters in Indian history due to the political games of IG who created Bhindranwale to check the Akalis and the experiment went horribly wrong.

well indian govt should know better about it.............
but it is sad about killing of so many people by any force in the world..........
really sad....
i will not say india only because many countries have committed such kind of crimes.

While what happened to in 1984 will always remain a big mark on Indian democracy, history is never one sided. There are always two sides to the story. Bhindranwale while being a revolutionist was also responsible for many killings and also radicalized a normally peaceful Punjab. While what happened to Sikhs in 1984 is shameful, what Bhindranwale would have done to Punjab and India if he was'nt stopped would have been disastrous as well.

Well mate,,,wont start a history war here....

But want you to find out a bit to what was promised to sikhs in 1947 by Gandhiji and Nehru and what was given just after the independence... and 1984 was more of a lady's stuborrness then any other thing... Just for your knowledge....Even today Sikh's are not recognized as 'Sikhs a religion' according to Indian constitution...that is a fundamental to any democracy...

Gabbar what does this mean ?? where they killed by Sikhs themselves ?

Duh, here it comes --- Do you know Jagdish Tytler is NOT a Hindu ?? . With 84% Hindu population at that time it is given that most rioters would be Hindus, but it does not make a riot for religion. It was a pure Congressi agenda and please keep religion out of it, though I would admit the Congress did try to make it a Hindu vs Sikh issue. Moreover it was RSS/BJP that did valuable service of saving many sardars in Delhi from the Congress goons and it was acknowledged by none other than Kushwant Singh himself.

Anyway I dont want to go much into it. One of the sad chapters in Indian history due to the political games of IG.

Please tell me you are NOT one of those RSS believers. I have followed you with great interest here... tell me you are not one those guys. who run around in oversized shorts

Just for your knowledge....Even today Sikh's are not recognized as 'Sikhs a religion' according to Indian constitution...that is a fundamental to any democracy...

Wait, are Hindus recognised as 'Hinduism, a religion', are Christians recognised as 'Christianity, a religion', are Muslims recognised as 'Islam, a religion' in our constitution?

And how is recognition of your religion fundamental to democracy?

Ok, fanatics that was most Hindus...............happy?

Duh !

Most Hindus who were blind followers/fanatics of Congressi agenda and Indira sycophants, but with some able leaders like J.Tytler who were Christians.

Do see up who created Bhindranwale in the first place and with what purpose.

Please tell me you are NOT one of those RSS believers. I have followed you with great interest here... tell me you are not one those guys. who run around in oversized shorts

Well what is wrong in saying the truth as it was ? I dont like Hinduism being made scapegoat for all the ills in Modern India by the self declared vanguards of secularism.

Yes,I do believe in RSS more than any of these crappy, page 3, slickly dressed yet utterly hypocritical secular parties.

Back
Top Bottom