What's new

Masjid Band Nahi Hongi | Mufti Muneeb ur Rehman and Mufti Taqi Usmani Aggressive Press Conference

i think this is major conspiracy behind corona biological attack to promote civil war and unrest as result of closure of mosques forcefully,instead of closing mosques govt should promote awareness among public regarding corona virus,this will automatically result in people taking precautions regarding disease

well you need a brain to work that out?

if no market was open....how will the people eat? will you deliver food. will jahil molvis deliver.
musjid is not essential to pray jamat in as it can be done at home. however food has to be purchased?
you prophet taught you even in stroms stay at home for safety and you want to go AGAINST THE PROPHET? who are you? you know your religion better than the prophet of ALLAH?

now stop asking dumb questions.

mosques are typically within the markets in Pakistan.

people blindly followed a Muslim who said open construction industry

when are you revolting against him? he keeps a bead to show off his pious ness too
again talking riddle....why not say what you mean....do they train you to talk like this in your musjid? i have no idea what Muslim said keep the construction industry open? enlighten me?

i think this is major conspiracy behind corona biological attack to promote civil war and unrest as result of closure of mosques forcefully
so now you are supporting yourself by using your 2nd account .....loool. i know who you are

again talking riddle....why not say what you mean....do they train you to talk like this in your musjid? i have no idea what Muslim said keep the construction industry open? enlighten me?

pm imran Khan opened the construction sector today holding a bead in hand and flailing the bin laden finger.

i think this is major conspiracy behind corona biological attack to promote civil war and unrest as result of closure of mosques forcefully,instead of closing mosques govt should promote awareness among public regarding corona virus,this will automatically result in people taking precautions regarding disease

It is a pandemic. Not everything is a conspiracy theory or a sazish. Use your brain cells for a change and dont watch haqeeqat tv

i have no second account and no Mullah is forcing anyone to come to Mosques,it is upto people to decide whether to go or not

so now you are supporting yourself by using your 2nd account .....loool. i know who you are

mosques are typically within the markets in Pakistan.
looooool. you know....you have proven...a jahil will remain a jahil unless Allah shows him the light. clearly you have not been shown the light. some of your lot think killing kids in schools is jihad. not allowing girls education is an islamic thing to do. how sad.

I think I am wasting time with you. may Allah open your mind and guide you and may he save us all from the jahil molvis the real enemies of Islam

pm imran Khan opened the construction sector today holding a bead in hand and flailing the bin laden finger.
well..i didnt hear that. thank you for letting me know. i am surprised as he has extended the lockdown?

i have no second account and no Mullah is forcing anyone to come to Mosques,it is upto people to decide whether to go or not
el sidd and you are the same person. stop the nonsense

looooool. you know....you have proven...a jahil will remain a jahil unless Allah shows him the light. clearly you have not been shown the light. some of your lot think killing kids in schools is jihad. not allowing girls education is an islamic thing to do. how sad.

I think I am wasting time with you. may Allah open your mind and guide you and may he save us all from the jahil molvis the real enemies of Islam

are you denying that mosques are abundant and sufficient in numbers to practice prayers?

there is a mosque on every turn in Pakistan

well..i didnt hear that. thank you for letting me know. i am surprised as he has extended the lockdown?

watching news do help.

are you denying that mosques are abundant and sufficient in numbers to practice prayers?

depends what you mean by that.

if you mean congregational prayers then i object as that will endanger people.
remember i am a muslim....i want covid 19 over and then i want musjids open. but not during the emergency.
you people never thing rationally its all emotional.

now put you hand on your heart and with ALLAH as your witness do you know the meaning of salat? you dont have to answer that. we are both muslims....we know nothing is taught in Pakistani musjids absolutely nothing but stories from fazal e emal and we know how many mistakes there are in that.

watching news do help.
yes....i actually don't even own a TV. before lockdown, i would spend lots of time in the mountains. I tend to read the news on the internet. and you cannot always follow everything

depends what you mean by that.

if you mean congregational prayers then i object as that will endanger people.
remember i am a muslim....i want covid 19 over and then i want musjids open. but not during the emergency.
you people never thing rationally its all emotional.

now put you hand on your heart and with ALLAH as your witness do you know the meaning of salat? you dont have to answer that. we are both muslims....we know nothing is taught in Pakistani musjids absolutely nothing but stories from fazal e emal and we know how many mistakes there are in that.

you can hack cctv cameras in the mosque and watch them practice social distancing.

if you believe that only mosques are super spreader it is your opinion. you are entitled to it.

but that is far from reality as it can be.

yes....i actually don't even own a TV. before lockdown, i would spend lots of time in the mountains. I tend to read the news on the internet. and you cannot always follow everything

the news about construction sector did make it to the internet too.

its all about priorities.

your priorities do not include safety of daily wage workers propping up illegal gated communities from having to feed their hungry children

you can hack cctv cameras in the mosque and watch them practice social distancing.

if you believe that only mosques are super spreader it is your opinion. you are entitled to it.

but that is far from reality as it can be.

the news about construction sector did make it to the internet too.

its all about priorities.

your priorities do not include safety of daily wage workers propping up illegal gated communities from having to feed their hungry children
ahhh so sad to see your pathetic jelousy.... regarding the poor...many people by the grace of Allah are helping the poor. you sit with you Christian mates? how was easter? lay an easter egg jahil molvi shaib
we have construction being done next door but no construction for several weeks and nothing today????

ahhh so sad to see your pathetic jelousy.... regarding the poor...many people by the grace of Allah are helping the poor. you sit with you Christian mates? how was easter? lay an easter egg jahil molvi shaib
we have construction being done next door but no construction for several weeks and nothing today????

it takes time to restart a sector. it will not be a switch on switch off stuff.

You have a very simplistic understanding of how everything works.

You think those who work next door travel 5 mins to come there or what?

why don't you focus on other threads for a change if you do not have real time info

it takes time to restart a sector. it will not be a switch on switch off stuff.

You have a very simplistic understanding of how everything works.

You think those who work next door travel 5 mins to come there or what?

why don't you focus on other threads for a change if you do not have real time info
why dont you educate yourself with basic. you can always go back o school
also lean islam....the basics instead of waffling.

stop wasting your time watching TV

you jealousy ...... its not good its will consume you. make dua...'Ya Allah bless the man that has your blessing and grant me even better out of your infinite bounty.' this is better for you

why dont you educate yourself with basic. you can always go back o school
also lean islam....the basics instead of waffling.

stop wasting your time watching TV

you jealousy ...... its not good its will consume you. make dua...'Ya Allah bless the man that has your blessing and grant me even better out of your infinite bounty.' this is better for you

nothing i said was contrary to Islam or constitution of Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom