What's new

MARTIAL LAW: INEVITABLE REMEDY TO STOP CORRUPTION IN PAKISTAN

@VCheng, don't bother yourself with certain lot, I had a detail discussions; posted news and statistics of musharraf era 18 months before musharraf and lot was thrown out the economy was almost flat the progress lost infact there was no progress to my findings.

Let me give you the example in 8 years that of musharraf dictatorship Pakistan did not achieve the status of industrial country where-as Thailand turned from Agriculture Nation to Industrial Nation. Over the top the NRO II done highest level of damage. Wehter someone believe it or not mushaf has that roots of yahya khan in him the world was moving another direction mushy and lot were busy in gana bajana mujara pina pilana.

I am not bothered, but it is important to dispel the lies that are perpetuated that somehow dictatorships are good for Pakistan.

Every time Martial Law has been imposed, it has led to bigger and bigger problems. What people need to realize that if it is so good, why not keep it around forever and reap the economic and other benefits touted? The answer is that it is not good, but a curse on Pakistan, as we can clearly see.

All progress we see in Pakistan is through Martial Law but Martial Law is a temporary solution. If you tell your maters Zardari and Sherif to stop looting my money, I will not call the Army on them.

Temporary solution? It is more like a cursed lie that self-destructs.

I am not bothered, but it is important to dispel the lies that are perpetuated that somehow dictatorships are good for Pakistan.

Every time Martial Law has been imposed, it has led to bigger and bigger problems. What people need to realize that if it is so good, why not keep it around forever and reap the economic and other benefits touted? The answer is that it is not good, but a curse on Pakistan, as we can clearly see.

Temporary solution? It is more like a cursed lie that self-destructs.

I think you didn't read the article. It only suggests that ML is inevitable because of Corruption. No one said that ML is the best solution. Democracy might be good but choosing between to thieves is not democracy.

ML has worked the spell of 10 years for 3 times and Nawaz Sherif is the 40 prime minister of Pakistan, it he?

I think you didn't read the article. It only suggests that ML is inevitable because of Corruption. No one said that ML is the best solution. Democracy might be good but choosing between to thieves is not democracy.

ML has worked the spell of 10 years for 3 times and Nawaz Sherif is the 40 prime minister of Pakistan, it he?

That is the whole fallacy: The "inevitability" of Martial Law is a false promotion, because one does not cure a lesser evil like corruption with an even bigger evil called Martial Law.

Democracy is an imported concept that has miserably failed in illiterate nations like Pakistan. All it has accomplished is to put Corrupt and Vile Politicians in Power to destroy the country.

Pakistan needs to develop its own home grown Political Structure that is responsive to people's needs and aspirations utilizing its vast numbers of TECHNOCRATS.

What we need to do is to wipe out these 5000 or so Politicians through a Bloody Revolution and develop MERITOCRACY rather than DEMOCRAZY.....
why should only the politicians be wiped out ? & what about the generals who are equally if not more responsible for the state of affairs that the country finds it self today in. after all
Pakistan lost its eastern wing during military rule, Pakistan lost siachen during military rule, Pakistan lost the golden opportunity by rejecting the joint sino-pak attack offer of China in 1962 during military rule, Pakistan refused to develop nuclear weapons during military rule (Ayub khan) military rules have been the worst for Pakistan
as for countries progressing during democracy then are many Turkey , Malaysia ,Japan ,India, Sri Lanka ,Germany Indonesia, all these countries progressed , their institutions developed & the country advanced & their economy strengthened during democracy , military rule are disastrous for any country even the worst of democracy is thousand times better then the best of military rules there is no better alternative but Democracy

@VCheng, don't bother yourself with certain lot, I had a detail discussions; posted news and statistics of musharraf era 18 months before musharraf and lot was thrown out the economy was almost flat the progress lost infact there were no progress to my findings.

Let me give you the example in 8 years that of musharraf dictatorship Pakistan did not achieve the status of industrial country where-as Thailand turned from Agriculture Nation to Industrial Nation. Over the top the NRO II done highest level of damage. Whether someone believe it or not musharraf has that roots of yahya khan in him the world was moving another direction mushy and lot were busy in gana bajana mujara pina pilana.
Now the question arises which so called "leader" has led us to heights in any form?

Take anything from economic stance to Educational stance! Not one is the answer....

We got independence with more than our share of wadayray, dictators and corrupts in every field ...

Zardari (Wadayra)

NS (Industrialist)

Musharraf (Army)

IK (sportsman)

yet nothing works only shows we can conclude there is corruption in every field...Now the question is which is better?

why should only the politicians be wiped out ? & what about the generals who are equally if not more responsible for the state of affairs that the country finds it self today in. after all
Pakistan lost its eastern wing during military rule, Pakistan lost siachen during military rule, Pakistan lost the golden opportunity by rejecting the joint sino-pak attack offer of China in 1962 during military rule, Pakistan refused to develop nuclear weapons during military rule (Ayub khan) military rules have been the worst for Pakistan
as for countries progressing during democracy then are many Turkey , Malaysia ,Japan ,India, Sri Lanka ,Germany Indonesia, all these countries progressed , their institutions developed & the country advanced & their economy strengthened during democracy , military rule are disastrous for any country even the worst of democracy is thousand times better then the best of military rules there is no better alternative but Democracy

I am with you Bro, take down all Purveyors of Corruption.

My rule is basically very simple ( I am a Chartered Accountant / CPA ).

Anyone that cannot explain his Wealth has stolen that money thru illegal means and need to turn it over to the STATE.

@Luftwaffe

So far the army has not come in due to their own interest (they already have significant power in the country)

However they come in when the "leader" chosen through democratic votes fails the country openly!

That is the whole fallacy: The "inevitability" of Martial Law is a false promotion, because one does not cure a lesser evil like corruption with an even bigger evil called Martial Law.

hahahahaha, I am speechless. You guys are so Brian washed by these idiots politicians that you can't see the truth. Corruption is the biggest evil. Go read the speech of Muhammad Ali Jinnah on 11th August 1947 to constitute Assembly and see that he highlight 2 things Corruption and Bribery as the main cause of social destruction.

Bigggggggggggggest problem are the 2 gangs of Ali Baba and 40 thieve who have looted this nation. Where is that 7.2 billion looted from the treasury from 2010 to 2013? In Swiss accounts? Shame on defending the national robbers in the name of democracy.

Anyone that cannot explain his Wealth has stolen that money thru illegal means and need to turn it over to the STATE.
I already proposed that!! :raise:

Anyone who has taken even 100 Rs from the state needs to be fined with 90% of his whole wealth...

Sir they have crook CPA's that launder the money and get 1.5 billion as " no string attached gift", not to be found on balance sheets.

Democracy has installed lootayra groups as well....

State money being siphoned to overseas account ...swiss case all flushed...corruption in every era...all flushed...no one literally no one has done any justice to this piece of land!

Now the question arises which so called "leader" has led us to heights in any form?

Take anything from economic stance to Educational stance! Not one is the answer....

We got independence with more than our share of wadayray, dictators and corrupts in every field ...

Zardari (Wadayra), NS (Industrialist), Musharraf (Army), IK (sportsman)

yet nothing works only shows we can conclude there is corruption in every field...Now the question is which is better?

Non can at once, even IK his team won't perform miracles, IK and his team would first have to establish rules and laws and enforce them upon all departments would have to be unbiased, uncorrupt merit established and a mass accountability task would be undertaken investigations and legal matters/courts that is all long and tiring and all the blah blah that'll take their 5 years away. The next 5 years after wards would could be considered on the right flight path to progress if a right political party is chosen which is highly unlikely.

Nawaz Sharif is trying his best to weaken the Army. So far it looks like he is successful.

Nawaz Sharif or Zardari Sharif..... without support of Imran Khan's delusional brigade, can't make any dent to army.
We'll see where does he stands on 11 May.

Nawaz Sharif or Zardari Sharif..... without support of Imran Khan's delusional brigade, can't make any dent to army.
We'll see where does he stands on 11 May.

Indeed. But Imran Khan is a tool. He has no clear policy, he cries like a child does when losing in a sport.

@Luftwaffe

So far the army has not come in due to their own interest (they already have significant power in the country)

However they come in when the "leader" chosen through democratic votes fails the country openly!

Things have changed now Army is exercising their power in covert way that is you fulfill our demands we let you do what you want. We won't see Martial Law come by that easy unless the civilian rulers cause damages other than that the new Army is all Ok with you help me I let you do it all. You can the see the desperation of Air Force and Navy Chief visiting twice dollar dar to give us some money but it is all pathetic, only Army [top brass] seem satisfied, anyway i am not blaming entire Army and all such fkups have taken place 3-4 times in the past that is the reality.

Back
Top Bottom