What's new

MARTIAL LAW: INEVITABLE REMEDY TO STOP CORRUPTION IN PAKISTAN

molson4u

Reaction score
Country
Canada
120528-24.jpg

"Deliverance can only stop Martial Law and not the trial of former dictator Parveez Musharraf " stated Major General Athar Abbas ex DG ISRP in a TV talk show. On the contrary the politicians conviction, a security guard can't takeover the house doesn't matter what. He is just paid to guard to protect us say Zafar Ali Shah. Are you serious, doesn't matter what??? even if in the house, my brother borrows billions in my name that I have to repay and the stolen billions make castles in foreign lands, all without my knowledge? I don't think so. Its the same reason some of us do want Pakistan Army to monitor over those who are track record of being crooks and real traitors of the nation and here is why?

In 2008-13 saw when PPP took over governance with foreign reserves of US 12.4 billion dollar according to the State Bank statements dated April11th, 2014. The best year for FX reserve in Pakistan was 2006 when the reserve reached US15.4 billion dollars.The next 5 years saw the worst governance example after Somalia. PPP governments failure to deliver the basic needs to public sent Zardari family back to Sindh. PPP blamed its bad governance on poor economic conditions, lack of resources and terrorism but literally, Pakistan saw the worst flee of capital causing US dollar to Rs.95.

Ironically, the State Bank of Pakistan says that Pakistan held highest levels of US dollar reserves under Zardari government. You don't have to believe me, just look at the Pakistan FX reserve report. ( link provided in the source)

State Bank FX reserve statement April 11th, 2014
YEAR US Billions
2008-09 12.4
2009-10 16.7
2010-11 18.2
2011-12 15.2
2012-13 11.0
2014-April 9.8​

With US12.4 billions in reserve left by Musharraf regime, Zardari government, in Nov 2008, requested IMF for $7.2 billion standby agreement which is kind off a line of credit. Before its expiry in Dec30, 2010. Pakistan withdrew 4.9 billion according to number reported by IMF.

Really, Pakistan had US 18 billion in the banks in 2010 and people were without electric power? Remember people ransacked WAPDA houses, burnt transformers, public unrest was on the streets, public destroying government and public properties costing million in damages, students education was gravely impacted, worker lost jobs because Government of Pakistan couldn't pay circular debt of 5 billion. People lived under hazardous condition of extreme heat, mostly without power 14-18 hours causing factories to close, additionally creating billions in financial losses.

Reserves of foreign exchange and gold (US$)

During this period, 2008-2011, media reported worst flee of capital, industrialist taking manufacturing facilities overseas causing alarming unemployment in Pakistan.The nation went through agonizing pain and PPP answered " Treasury Is Empty". State Bank of Pakistan reports, Pakistan had record FX reserves US 18.2 billion in the banks in years 2010-11. Mind wonders, why then US dollar went from 62 rupees to 98 rupees with so much FX dollar reserves with State and public banks? Something smell fishy.....where did the money go? Let's see...

Noteworthy are year 2011-2013, when, a large chuck, US 7.2 Billion, more then borrowed from IMF, vanished instantly from Pakistan FX reserves. Yes ladies and gentleman, Rs. 7200 crores in 2 years gone with the wind and shared by those politicians, who prided, corruption is our right because PPP sacrificed for democracy. These are the people, public trusted over "security guards". Every minister looted, every MNA of PPP looted and every department looted. Government Ministers admitted in SC waking up with 2 crore in their bank accounts without knowledge and corruption agents like Tuqeer Saqqid charged and brought back for 3000 crore fraud none recovered. If Raja rental looted in rental scams then Galani looted Agricultural Bank. Haji, Steel Mill, PIA, Insurance, Stock Market scandals.....40 cases were registered on different leaders of PPP government for maga corruption.

Yes we were promised by PLMN leadership, once elected, we will have rope in the neck of "Ali Baba and 40 Thieves". We were promised that all money looted by PPP from treasury will be brought back.Yes we all were promised. Almost a year in the Government of PLMN, no action has been taken. Cases are stayed, muted or investigation officer are sent on leave. Not a single conviction. This is Muk Muka ladies and gentleman.

Why PPP financial crimes will not be prosecute? Zardari family never moved any case against Sherif family in their 5 years, now Sherif family will return favor to Zardari family. With " Misaka Corruption" signed in London, both families have agreed to rule and loot systematically, appoint National Accountability Bureau chairman of their choice. They are free in get loan in our names, print money in our name while building empires for their families. The best part has yet to come, once our suffering ends our children and grand children have to pay the money back and we have to keep vote them in power so we can say, we love democracy. Knowing they never give State of Pakistan or Pakistani public anything other than false promises which don't cost a cent let alone a dollar.

Equally responsible are those political leaders who witness the biggest robbery of Treasury in Pakistani history and stayed muted. TO ME, MUTENESS ON BILLIONS OF DOLLARS CORRUPTION WAS MUTINY WITH THE STATE OF PAKISTAN. I don't know about you but if I have to work hard to pay the debt someone else borrowed in my name, honestly contrary to political conviction, I don't mind if " security guard" we hired to protects our house, putts those crooks on a gun point, have them sign all bank accounts and sale papers of their foreign assets and hang them for public viewing. Once billions recovered, Pakistani treasury can pay national debt and a future elected government formed under genuine fair and free election provides electricity and much needed economic growth to Pakistan. In short, If looting of the national treasury is not stopped and people are not delivered sigh of relief, Martial Law is inevitable in Pakistan.
Source:AN EYE ON PAKISTAN

Last edited:
If a Martial Law Dictatorship is so good, then why is it that if fails so spectacularly in about 10 years or so in Pakistan? Why does it not continue? The answer lies in foundations of treasonous sand which cannot support what is patently unjust.

If a Martial Law Dictatorship is so good, then why is it that if fails so spectacularly in about 10 years or so in Pakistan? Why does it not continue? The answer lies in foundations of treasonous sand which cannot support what is patently unjust.

Dictatorship is not in uniform! its a state of mind.
Zardari, Bhutto, NS, Imran Khan etc. they all are dictators, while all uniformed guys were loved by the public.
Beynazir passed nuclear secrets to Iran, NS passed details of ISI operations to IK Gujral, Zardari installed black water and TTP in Pakistan, appointed RAW agents in every embassy and foreign office.... list is long.
All what we need is a Putin, who truly get rid of each and every foreign agent.

Zardari, Bhutto, NS, Imran Khan etc. they all are dictators, while all uniformed guys were loved by the public.
Beynazir passed nuclear secrets to Iran, NS passed details of ISI operations to IK Gujral, Zardari installed black water and TTP in Pakistan, appointed RAW agents in every embassy and foreign office.... list is long.

But why does it fail so spectacularly? That is the question.

This happens when you give democracy to nation with litracy of only 58% . People like to suffer so let them be .Army has been hated enough.
Wait for the day people get tired and ask for it themselves.

This happens when you give democracy to nation with litracy of only 58% . People like to suffer so let them be .Army has been hated enough.
Wait for the day people get tired and ask for it themselves.

The real question is that why does Martial Law fail after it has been imposed, if it is so good in resolving problems?

120528-24.jpg

"Deliverance can only stop Martial Law and not the trial of former dictator Parveez Musharraf " stated Major General Athar Abbas ex DG ISRP in a TV talk show. On the contrary the politicians conviction, a security guard can't takeover the house doesn't matter what. He is just paid to guard to protect us say Zafar Ali Shah. Are you serious, doesn't matter what??? even if in the house, my brother borrows billions in my name that I have to repay and the stolen billions make castles in foreign lands, all without my knowledge? I don't think so. Its the same reason some of us do want Pakistan Army to monitor over those who are track record of being crooks and real traitors of the nation and here is why?

In 2008-13 saw when PPP took over governance with foreign reserves of US 12.4 billion dollar according to the State Bank statements dated April11th, 2014. The best year for FX reserve in Pakistan was 2006 when the reserve reached US15.4 billion dollars.The next 5 years saw the worst governance example after Somalia. PPP governments failure to deliver the basic needs to public sent Zardari family back to Sindh. PPP blamed its bad governance on poor economic conditions, lack of resources and terrorism but literally, Pakistan saw the worst flee of capital causing US dollar to Rs.95.

Ironically, the State Bank of Pakistan says that Pakistan held highest levels of US dollar reserves under Zardari government. You don't have to believe me, just look at the Pakistan FX reserve report. ( link provided in the source)

State Bank FX reserve statement April 11th, 2014
YEAR US Billions
2008-09 12.4
2009-10 16.7
2010-11 18.2
2011-12 15.2
2012-13 11.0
2014-April 9.8​

With US12.4 billions in reserve left by Musharraf regime, Zardari government, in Nov 2008, requested IMF for $7.2 billion standby agreement which is kind off a line of credit. Before its expiry in Dec30, 2010. Pakistan withdrew 4.9 billion according to number reported by IMF.

Really, Pakistan had US 18 billion in the banks in 2010 and people were without electric power? Remember people ransacked WAPDA houses, burnt transformers, public unrest was on the streets, public destroying government and public properties costing million in damages, students education was gravely impacted, worker lost jobs because Government of Pakistan couldn't pay circular debt of 5 billion. People lived under hazardous condition of extreme heat, mostly without power 14-18 hours causing factories to close, additionally creating billions in financial losses.

Reserves of foreign exchange and gold (US$)

During this period, 2008-2011, media reported worst flee of capital, industrialist taking manufacturing facilities overseas causing alarming unemployment in Pakistan.The nation went through agonizing pain and PPP answered " Treasury Is Empty". State Bank of Pakistan reports, Pakistan had record FX reserves US 18.2 billion in the banks in years 2010-11. Mind wonders, why then US dollar went from 62 rupees to 98 rupees with so much FX dollar reserves with State and public banks? Something smell fishy.....where did the money go? Let's see...

Noteworthy are year 2011-2013, when, a large chuck, US 7.2 Billion, more then borrowed from IMF, vanished instantly from Pakistan FX reserves. Yes ladies and gentleman, Rs. 7200 crores in 2 years gone with the wind and shared by those politicians, who prided, corruption is our right because PPP sacrificed for democracy. These are the people, public trusted over "security guards". Every minister looted, every MNA of PPP looted and every department looted. Government Ministers admitted in SC waking up with 2 crore in their bank accounts without knowledge and corruption agents like Tuqeer Saqqid charged and brought back for 3000 crore fraud none recovered. If Raja rental looted in rental scams then Galani looted Agricultural Bank. Haji, Steel Mill, PIA, Insurance, Stock Market scandals.....40 cases were registered on different leaders of PPP government for maga corruption.

Yes we were promised by PLMN leadership, once elected, we will have rope in the neck of "Ali Baba and 40 Thieves". We were promised that all money looted by PPP from treasury will be brought back.Yes we all were promised. Almost a year in the Government of PLMN, no action has been taken. Cases are stayed, muted or investigation officer are sent on leave. Not a single conviction. This is Muk Muka ladies and gentleman.

Why PPP financial crimes will not be prosecute? Zardari family never moved any case against Sherif family in their 5 years, now Sherif family will return favor to Zardari family. With " Misaka Corruption" signed in London, both families have agreed to rule and loot systematically, appoint National Accountability Bureau chairman of their choice. They are free in get loan in our names, print money in our name while building empires for their families. The best part has yet to come, once our suffering ends our children and grand children have to pay the money back and we have to keep vote them in power so we can say, we love democracy. Knowing they never give State of Pakistan or Pakistani public anything other than false promises which don't cost a cent let alone a dollar.

Equally responsible are those political leaders who witness the biggest robbery of Treasury in Pakistani history and stayed muted. TO ME, MUTENESS ON BILLIONS OF DOLLARS CORRUPTION WAS MUTINY WITH THE STATE OF PAKISTAN. I don't know about you but if I have to work hard to pay the debt someone else borrowed in my name, honestly contrary to political conviction, I don't mind if " security guard" we hired to protects our house, putts those crooks on a gun point, have them sign all bank accounts and sale papers of their foreign assets and hang them for public viewing. Once billions recovered, Pakistani treasury can pay national debt and a future elected government formed under genuine fair and free election provides electricity and much needed economic growth to Pakistan. In short, If looting of the national treasury is not stopped and people are not delivered sigh of relief, Martial Law is inevitable in Pakistan.

So you just 'copy & pasted' here! It'll just be 'temporary'! Won't solve the 'menace of corruption'!
The solution have to come from the 'Populace'
!

:pakistan:

The real question is that why does Martial Law fail after it has been imposed, if it is so good in resolving problems?

That is because for a young country like pakistan we have spent a dozen of years until military dictatorship .
Starting from 1958 (ayub khan) then again in 1969( yahaha khan) 1977 (zia-ul-haq) and lastly 1999 (musharraf) and in these years pakistan has greatly flourished we just arent willing to accept it.

People didnt ask for it and didnt support it . Whenever the government got of out control we immediately took refuge in martial law. We have given no opportunity to our people to develop a sense of who they actually want.

Let the people experience what political chaos is . Make them come out on the street begging for military . Let them choose between "good dictatorship " or "poor democracy" and see how this wont work out.
We just need a couple of years on the calenders . People of Hazara asked for the army didnt they? After they finally got fed up of the wrecked government.

Nawaz Sharif is trying his best to weaken the Army. So far it looks like he is successful.

Democracy is an imported concept that has miserably failed in illiterate nations like Pakistan. All it has accomplished is to put Corrupt and Vile Politicians in Power to destroy the country.

Pakistan needs to develop its own home grown Political Structure that is responsive to people's needs and aspirations utilizing its vast numbers of TECHNOCRATS.

What we need to do is to wipe out these 5000 or so Politicians through a Bloody Revolution and develop MERITOCRACY rather than DEMOCRAZY.....

@VCheng, don't bother yourself with certain lot, I had a detail discussions; posted news and statistics of musharraf era 18 months before musharraf and lot was thrown out the economy was almost flat the progress lost infact there were no progress to my findings.

Let me give you the example in 8 years that of musharraf dictatorship Pakistan did not achieve the status of industrial country where-as Thailand turned from Agriculture Nation to Industrial Nation. Over the top the NRO II done highest level of damage. Whether someone believe it or not musharraf has that roots of yahya khan in him the world was moving another direction mushy and lot were busy in gana bajana mujara pina pilana.

Last edited:
So you just 'copy & pasted' here! It'll just be 'temporary'! Won't solve the 'menace of corruption'!
!

!

Actually I am a published blogger and yes I don't have my own photographer so google works.
AN EYE ON PAKISTAN

Then why stop? Why not continue with the economic progress under Martial Law until Pakistan is rich? Martial Law is a disaster, why?

All progress we see in Pakistan is through Martial Law but Martial Law is a temporary solution. If you tell your maters Zardari and Sherif to stop looting my money, I will not call the Army on them.

Back
Top Bottom