What's new

Man who threatened 'South Park' creators gets 25 years in prison

South park rips on Jews in almost every episode. In fact they make fun of everyone in equal terms. The Islamic community could have taken it in a humorous sense. Sad thing is that most of them actually did. It was just a few, like this man that escalated the situation and caused over 100 deaths (I think) over something as petty as this. BTW their efforts were useless. All did was spur the creators to mock the extremists even more and I for one think that it was the biggest slap on their face.

They can make fun of Muslim community as much as they want, but they will never be allowed to make fun of our Prophet,

I don't understand, why cant people stop playing with match sticks and kerosene, knowing that they will only burn themselves, low life jackasses...

They can make fun of Muslim community as much as they want, but they will never be allowed to make fun of our Prophet,

I don't understand, why cant people stop playing with match sticks and kerosene

So wait, they can make fun of the Christian Prophet (Jesus) but not the muslim one?

South park makes so much fun of Jews. Insults buddha (Including showing him do cocaine). Hinduism is also insulted. Even Krishna is insullted. Moses is shown to be some sort of a hologram. Jesus is abused! They even make him say phrases like 'holy fcuking jesus'. Its funny when jesus says it :rofl :rofl:
And the only ones protesting are muslims. The Islamic community should take this as a joke. The few 'radicals' do not realise they are causing hundreds of deaths in the ensuing violence.

A second point I'd like to make is this is a clear case of islamophobia. 25 YEARS? WTF!?!? For a threat? We gave mumbai blast convicts only 14 years for chris' sake. (The ones who weren't hung)

Where is my post I said such thing??

by your logic, they can also make fun of your Gods??

Nope, you didn't say that exactly. But I don't see anyone here jumping around when South Park makes fun of Jesus.

Oh, and yes, they can make fun of my Gods. I don't mind. In fact they DO make fun of Krishna (he's a part of the Super Friends Club). It doesn't matter to me because I know that my Gods are above all the ridicule that a television show can throw at him.

Actually they already are, because YOU don't make the rules for the world boy, nor do more genrally muslims for non-muslim. When will you get that.. your religious dogma is irrelevant to everyone else and the other way around.

However I'll be honest and say I think they are going too far against Muslims, the "Cartoon wars" episode for example.

are you serious? Muslim are by far the least mocked of all religions in South Park. They just make the biggest fuss about it, whine the most and some of them kill people in response sometimes.

They showed jesus and santa shitting all over each other, Buddha snorting coke and many other things. What was so bad about the cartoon wars episode? oO did you actually watch it?
I have seen every South Park episode since the first season and Jews are by far the most intensely made fun of.
Then Christians, especially catholics and mormons and then maybe Muslims but they only been even relevant to an episode three times. and South Park treated them with velvet gloves.

They certainly don't mock Chinese people that badly, the closest they came to that was during an episode about the Beijing Olympics.

Oh and
View Video on FQuick
:rofl:

I love South Park, it is Hilarious! They make fun of ALL religions but Muslims because they know that this will cost lives... And i think they gave Mr. Long Beard 25 years to deter anyone else from threatening Freedom of Speech which Muslims oh so often do, and Yes i agree it was because he was Muslim. No one will say it in America but Muslims is No 1 threat to the US.

Back
Top Bottom