What's new

Malik Riaz and Asif Zardari audio call leaked regarding Imran Khan

I don't know if thread exist for another audio leak. But I think this time it needs to be investigated. IK has history of getting fooled by people including weather girl.

Even an idiot can understand the motive of fake video intentionally recorded by the two known crooks. If i am talking about the third person, does that mean the person in discussuin is actually involved in that, what a third class way of trying an idiotic stunt.

Case closed, ab patwari phir sa thoka chatain ga

What else he would say?? "Yes, I gave the ring" or "This is an effort to malign me" ??

Even an idiot can understand the motive of fake video intentionally recorded by the two known crooks. If i am talking about the third person, does that mean the person in discussuin is actually involved in that, what a third class way of trying an idiotic stunt.

Government is offering forensic audit of audio, will Malik or Niazi accept this offer??

Last edited:

I don't know if thread exist for another audio leak. But I think this time it needs to be investigated. IK has history of getting fooled by people including weather girl.
I don't quite like this guy too much anymore he rambles too much without making much sense. And has some wild ideas. So many people in comments section pointed out to him how the Balochi Sardars and Sindhi Waderas are fked up. He still went on n on about how it's all the Punjabis' fault lmao 😂

I wouldn't be too surprised if some FA pass chaprasi came up with this recipe of oddities at Abpara ISI HQ.

I don't quite like this guy too much anymore he rambles too much without making much sense. And has some wild ideas. So many people in comments section pointed out to him how the Balochi Sardars and Sindhi Waderas are fked up. He still went on n on about how it's all the Punjabis' fault lmao 😂

I haven't seen those videos but in this video his point is valid. It's much easy to investigate and prove either audio is made up (most likely the case) so Malik Riaz, His daughter, media persons and those behind it should be taken to the task. If allegation is proven correct, then IK should prove that he has not given any favor to MR. But MR, his daughter and along with BB should face charges of corruption, and person who recorded this audio must be tried for illegal wire tapping (in case he doesn't have authorization to do so).

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom