What's new

Malik Riaz and Asif Zardari audio call leaked regarding Imran Khan

The Prime Minister shall hold office during the pleasure of the President, but the President shall not exercise his powers under this clause unless he is satisfied that the Prime Minister does not command the confidence of the majority of the members of the National Assembly, in which case he shall summon the National Assembly and require the Prime Minister to obtain a vote of confidence from the Assembly.

By summoning the NA session, doesn't that make it time bound? The president does give the time for the session.

Lao, kar lo gal! Where are asools (principles), jihad against corruption, hanging those dakoo (i.e. dacoits), bringing the looted money back, etc. By licking the feet of a well-known and disgraced crook like Zardari. This is indeed a new low and represents a free fall of IK to utter disgrace. Licking Zardari's feet to get his power back? Power addiction is worst than drug addiction. But our hero allegedly has both addictions. On top of all that, add jadoo toona too. All this is not new, however. Using Tareen and other goons for years is a little disgrace compared to this one.

undated calls have no value. Plus, PTI and PPP had an alliance against PMLN in senate elections ..
Your being in denial mode doesn't change reality. You keep follow IK blindly. No one really cares. Worshiping personalities is not very uncommon in our society.

Fun fact, PPP is the actual architect of this whole plan, and was the party which was 'tasked' with executing it as well.
Can I ask how? Just because youthiyas thought that and so they were trying to lick Zardari's feet to appease him?

Ab yeh na poochna by whom :P
3FD0F55C-6293-4B9E-BB80-E83B0BC5B096.jpeg

Khan zardari k munh par free ma thokay bhi nhi yeh call ki bat karty hain :lol:

🐷
Oh hello, come back to reality. You seem to be lost in misplaced idealism.

Your Khan did not want to have our Tally even as a chaprasi and then, forced by his hunger for power, that chaprasi was actually a senior minister in Khan's coalition government. These politicians are always making fools out of ordinary people like you and me.

Zardari is playing smartly, while PMLN will suffer...

1653774649513.png

Can I ask how? Just because youthiyas thought that and so they were trying to lick Zardari's feet to appease him?

Listen...I have been on this forum long enough so I don't have to write down the details for uncouth people like yourself to justify anything.

You don't want to believe it, be my guest...not going to lose any sleep over it.

Back
Top Bottom