What's new

Maldives stands up to Indian bullying

Proud pole vaulter :lol:
Yeah but he's got no clue what we are going to make him do when he's caught pole vaulting the next time around? (Hint: in the pic) ;)
187453045_9da92f5bcb.jpg

Nope. I'm an American living in US. I am not a Chinese. Just because I don't sugarcoat my comments about Indian obsession of being a superpower doesn't make me chinese.

You could be an American citizen, but you are an Asian, either from China or from South Asia, right? :)

That's the correct title. May be u need to change that hindutva glasses of yours to read properly.
Masturbating about the past seem be a national pass time for Hindutva Indians. :rofl: How about fast forwarding into the 21st century?

Who jumps over to your hindutva shit hole? :blink: How about feeding your 100s of millions of destitute homeless citizens and arranging toilets for 60% of your pop. rather than smoking weed and believing in the fictional narrative of BDs actually jumping to your hindutva shit hole ?

And a jamati mullah is masturbating all over pdf before the BD govt. cut his dick.

@WebMaster

please be kind enough to change the title as well as give some infraction to some trolls for making abusive comments.even though we could discuss a lot about the news,few trolls completely changed the context and now this thread is as good as $h!t..

plus,please check this LUCA1 guy.he is trolling even some good threads regarding Indian Arms Acquisition,Maintenance etc and making useless comments..a suicide troll I think...

Don't get so defensive about your country treatment of Muslims. You made your point clear when you elect a Muslim genocide sympathizer as your leader.

Modi sympathized with Muslim genocide?

So what point were Indians making, when we had a Muslims presidents? :lol:

He pops up everywhere to bash religion not individual... He is posting all these rotten ideas right under the nose of pdf mods .... I have reported no of his post but mods did not serve him a ban instead he freely again spewing shit out of his mouth.... Anyway he does not deserve our time on forum ....
Are you surprised bro? ISI factory starts from here, the reason Indian Defence webs banned these influences.
Each are given a role, as per a drama.
One is persecutor, one is a victim and one the and so......

Come on THIS IS NOT PAKISTAN!

He is an American citizen who believes USA is a British creation :lol:

Of course it was. We started out as a British colony. Just like India. Britain was the mother country of USA. They are also the mother country of India as well. And the relationship between Britain and india is much more recent as compare to USA. USA is not even part of the British commonwealth. Did India just hosted the commonwealth games? How did that go?

Modi sympathized with Muslim genocide?

So what point were Indians making, when we had a Muslims presidents? :lol:

Modi sympathize with people that committed genocide against Muslims. Yes, he was acquitted in the kangaroo Indian court. But that does not show his disdain against Muslims.

Modi sympathize with people that committed genocide against Muslims. Yes, he was acquitted in the kangaroo Indian court. But that does not show his disdain against Muslims.
g256.jpg

shooooo!!!!!

South Asia subcontinent was know as British India. British united the continent into a single nation entity.

Maldives not obliged to consult neighbours before joining China’s Silk Route, says foreign minister

The Maldives, as an independent and sovereign nation, is not obliged to consult other countries before making foreign policy decisions, foreign minister Dunya Maumoon told the People’s Majlis today.

Wow that is a quite impressive statement, better than the useless Bhutan that their foreign policy is under India's supervision, this really deserve China to make a sub. call to pay our respect to a nation that can stand for itself:lol:. Sri Lankans has shown a good exemple to Maldives that they're not back down or intimidate by the big neighbor by allowing Chinese sub to make the port call...and China should give BD, SL, Maldive and Nepal a necessary support to deter any nation trying to bully its.

Back
Top Bottom