What's new

Maldives stands up to Indian bullying

Totally agree. Most Indians won't welcome Muslims among them. That is why Indians easily let Muslims have their own country as in their heart, they don't like Muslims to taint their pure Hindu state.
Keep your retarded statements with you troll. Do you even know that there are 170+ million muslims in India,more than most so called muslim countries? Also,Google names like APJ Abdul Kalam,Mammooty,AR Rahman before making BS statements about things you have no idea about.

Keep your retarded statements with you troll. Do you even know that there are 170+ million muslims in India,more than most so called muslim countries? Also,Google names like APJ Abdul Kalam,Mammooty,AR Rahman before making BS statements about things you have no idea about.

Don't get so defensive about your country treatment of Muslims. You made your point clear when you elect a Muslim genocide sympathizer as your leader.

India should be a country you try to get away from. Here I the US, we have so. many Indians, especially in the h1b visa line, that we had to create a priority date for Indians only because so many Indians trying to come here.
Since there are so many Indians in US, how do you find them behaving towards other nationalities based on your real life interactions and experiences?

Since there are so many Indians in US, how do you find them behaving towards other nationalities based on your real life interactions and experiences?

Definite much better than Indian n here. They are friendly and kind and not obsessive about being a superpower

Don't get so defensive about your country treatment of Muslims. You made your point clear when you elect a Muslim genocide sympathizer as your leader.
Don't be retard,if Modi is proven to be guilty of Muslim genocide,he will be punished by Indian judicial system. Many of our former leaders have been punished for their past crimes. He is a democratically elected leader,who rose into power with the votes of millions of Indians,including muslims.

Nope. I'm an American living in US. I am not a Chinese. Just because I don't sugarcoat my comments about Indian obsession of being a superpower doesn't make me chinese.

For an American, your English and grammer are kinda poor. For example most of us would write "American living in THE US". Also, they would write "I'm not Chinese" not "I'm not A Chinese" like you did. What gives?

Masturbating about the past seem be a national pass time for Hindutva Indians. :rofl: How about fast forwarding into the 21st century?

Jamati jamure of BD now trying to teach us their method of time pass??

Who jumps over to your hindutva shit hole? :blink: How about feeding your 100s of millions of destitute homeless citizens and arranging toilets for 60% of your pop. rather than smoking weed and believing in the fictional narrative of BDs actually jumping to your hindutva shit hole ?

Its a fact that your country people crossed Indian border even with the risk of like, and most of them washing this shit that you just mentioned, most of your country man doing sanitation work in India, we need more of your people if you want you can also apply. You dnt need visa just we beware of BSF bullets they love to kill jamati terrorist.

Back
Top Bottom