What's new

Malaysia's Najib and Rosmah have audience with Japanese Emperor

You are wrong on this. The Japanese Imperial Army never molested the Malay. The Malay Royalties are treated with utmost respect by the Japanese.

The Malay joined Japanese and their security forces in dove. This is the point of the start of Malay chinese conflict.

In short, Chinese fought but Malays are coward.

When Japanese conduct operations against the resistance force, they tag along local Malay informers and got many Chinese communist guerilla into shit.

Then these commie will conduct reprisal against traitors.

Malay seems to lose and they discovered a secret ancient weapon.

JIHAD

I will talk about it later.

Allah u Akbar

Lux,

I really do want to entreat with you because despite your 'unique' qualities, you seem to command a firm understanding of regional politics, even ethnic tension understanding. However, I would like to counsel you, not to make insensitive and directly insulting statements. You and I -- we can discuss. I just don't like it when you go on a tangent and say something completely "off the wall" --- that it makes me lose interest.

I hope you can fix this, buddy. Come back.

You know, im not here to try to put down the Chinese in Malaysia, but I think its best we take a collective understanding of Malaysia -- a nation and all its citizens -- the Malays, the Chinese, the Indians, mixed, et cetera.

Yes I understand that the Japanese Army did unpardonable things in Malay towards the inhabitants (Malays, Chinese, Indians, Foreigners). But Japan of the present has been active in rebuilding , engaging Malaysia and Malaysians of all backgrounds.

If anything, Japan has encouraged the healing of all ethnics is Malaysia, specially the Chinese Malaysians.

And that is commendable thing, I also do understand that no other people in Asia are as staunchly Anti-war as Japanese are. But we can not over look Abe's Japanese traditionalist approach to appease nationalists who are focusing on pre-war Japanese achievements. Abe is facing genuine resistance from Japanese society to make any changes to the constitution.
I still say Malaysia considers huge importance to its relationship to Japan but its not at the expense of its relationship to China. Malaysia considers both to be an important strategic partners, thats an other great example of Malaysian diplomacy, but honestly I havent heard any academic or others talk of Japanese role in Malaysian society as far as ethnic tensions are considered, and frankly highly unlikely the Malays will like that.

Lux,

I really do want to entreat with you because despite your 'unique' qualities, you seem to command a firm understanding of regional politics, even ethnic tension understanding. However, I would like to counsel you, not to make insensitive and directly insulting statements. You and I -- we can discuss. I just don't like it when you go on a tangent and say something completely "off the wall" --- that it makes me lose interest.

I hope you can fix this, buddy. Come back.

I tried to give him benefit of doubt but he really cant help it. His hatred for Malays renders him incapable of making any rational arguments, and he reduces himself to some on who is ranting. Not to mention, I despise racists no matter which race or part of the world come from.

You are wrong on this. The Japanese Imperial Army never molested the Malay. The Malay Royalties are treated with utmost respect by the Japanese.

The Malay joined Japanese and their security forces in dove. This is the point of the start of Malay chinese conflict.

In short, Chinese fought but Malays are coward.

When Japanese conduct operations against the resistance force, they tag along local Malay informers and got many Chinese communist guerilla into shit.

Then these commie will conduct reprisal against traitors.

Malay seems to lose and they discovered a secret ancient weapon.

JIHAD

I will talk about it later.

Allah u Akbar

The Malay royalty was treated better comparatively and only marginally. The Malay rulers believedthat they are incapable of resisting or mounting an effective insurgency to Japanese, plus may be for them the British masters were replaced by Japanese. So this could have been an affect of slave mentality of the royalty. But Japanese must have been fully aware of Malay ancestry as well, since many of them have some portion of Chinese blood in them. How much they acknowledge is another matter.

You seriously need to get over your prejudices, about Malays and Islam.
Jihad is an integral part of Islam, and the negative connotation it currently holds in minds of all non-muslims is something truly regrettable. The abuse to commit any kind of atrocity by Terrorists of Wahabi ideology in name of Islam and labelling it as Jihad have lead to this, but muslims must take their religion back from these extremists, at the end of the day it is the muslims who are paying heaviest price of this so called Jihad since it is directed against them.

And that is commendable thing, I also do understand that no other people in Asia are as staunchly Anti-war as Japanese are. But we can not over look Abe's Japanese traditionalist approach to appease nationalists who are focusing on pre-war Japanese achievements. Abe is facing genuine resistance from Japanese society to make any changes to the constitution.
I still say Malaysia considers huge importance to its relationship to Japan but its not at the expense of its relationship to China. Malaysia considers both to be an important strategic partners, thats an other great example of Malaysian diplomacy, but honestly I havent heard any academic or others talk of Japanese role in Malaysian society as far as ethnic tensions are considered, and frankly highly unlikely the Malays will like that.

There indeed are challenges to running and building a multi-racial, multi-ethnic, multi-religious state such as the Federation of Malaysia. For we have a country that has a large Malay population, but also a very large Chinse population, and large Indian population that makes Malaysia a truly multi-cultural state. Given the nature of ethnic rivalry , disposition, we can understand the Malay-Chinese tension in the early part of the Malaysian existence. For example, this was seen in the Federation of Malaysia's vote to eject Singapore from said Federation.

Given, sure Japan may have had played an indirect role int his ethnic rivalry early on during the occupation of Malaya, however, it was not a policy of Japan nor even within Japan's strategic visage that such a policy would influence post-war Malaya. Afterall, these issues even were beyond the comprehension of the British who weren't even sure of how to handle the Borneon territories --- which it eventually joined with Peninsular Malaya. And thus Sarawak and Sabah were joined with Kuala Lumpur with Brunei remaining under British protectorate-ship until it was granted independence.

But going back into the difficulties of ruling a multi-racial, multi-ethnic, multi-cultural state --- we have to see the challenges the United States faced during the civil rights era, the paradigm of apartheid to convergence of the White and Black populations in South Africa. Its never an easy issue --- in leveraging national harmony and facing ethnic and racial rivalry.

These humanistic , specifically psychological processes have to be considered that affects national harmony and the promotion of the concept of 'Ubuntu'.

This is why I must say we cannot simply place direct blame on Japanese inter-war policies and activities. Emphasis should be on the realities of making a multi-racial, multi-ethnic, multi-religious, multi-cultural state work. And addressing their innate difficulties.

Best,

I tried to give him benefit of doubt but he really cant help it. His hatred for Malays renders him incapable of making any rational arguments, and he reduces himself to some on who is ranting. Not to mention, I despise racists no matter which race or part of the world come from.

The Malay royalty was treated better comparatively and only marginally. The Malay rulers believedthat they are incapable of resisting or mounting an effective insurgency to Japanese, plus may be for them the British masters were replaced by Japanese. So this could have been an affect of slave mentality of the royalty. But Japanese must have been fully aware of Malay ancestry as well, since many of them have some portion of Chinese blood in them. How much they acknowledge is another matter.

You seriously need to get over your prejudices, about Malays and Islam.
Jihad is an integral part of Islam, and the negative connotation it currently holds in minds of all non-muslims is something truly regrettable. The abuse to commit any kind of atrocity by Terrorists of Wahabi ideology in name of Islam and labelling it as Jihad have lead to this, but muslims must take their religion back from these extremists, at the end of the day it is the muslims who are paying heaviest price of this so called Jihad since it is directed against them.

I am pointing out an unconvenient fact that the Malay informers selling out Malayan communist party and the subsequent reprisals commited by MCP members against Malay informers (and Malay security forces) are the root of modern Malay Chinese conflict in Malaysia.

There indeed are challenges to running and building a multi-racial, multi-ethnic, multi-religious state such as the Federation of Malaysia. For we have a country that has a large Malay population, but also a very large Chinse population, and large Indian population that makes Malaysia a truly multi-cultural state. Given the nature of ethnic rivalry , disposition, we can understand the Malay-Chinese tension in the early part of the Malaysian existence. For example, this was seen in the Federation of Malaysia's vote to eject Singapore from said Federation.

Given, sure Japan may have had played an indirect role int his ethnic rivalry early on during the occupation of Malaya, however, it was not a policy of Japan nor even within Japan's strategic visage that such a policy would influence post-war Malaya. Afterall, these issues even were beyond the comprehension of the British who weren't even sure of how to handle the Borneon territories --- which it eventually joined with Peninsular Malaya. And thus Sarawak and Sabah were joined with Kuala Lumpur with Brunei remaining under British protectorate-ship until it was granted independence.

But going back into the difficulties of ruling a multi-racial, multi-ethnic, multi-cultural state --- we have to see the challenges the United States faced during the civil rights era, the paradigm of apartheid to convergence of the White and Black populations in South Africa. Its never an easy issue --- in leveraging national harmony and facing ethnic and racial rivalry.

These humanistic , specifically psychological processes have to be considered that affects national harmony and the promotion of the concept of 'Ubuntu'.

This is why I must say we cannot simply place direct blame on Japanese inter-war policies and activities. Emphasis should be on the realities of making a multi-racial, multi-ethnic, multi-religious, multi-cultural state work. And addressing their innate difficulties.

Best,
Its an interesting read for me, as Japanese society is all about being homogenous and the government which zealously protects any thing considered as being a part of Japanese Culture. In a multiracial country, there is always an existence of a tense but mostly peaceful co-existence, Malaysia is a prime example of that. But when I say this I can not ignore the fact that the whole Malaysian system is rigged against anyone who is non Malay, but still the Chinese have achieved success in even such circumstances. Speaks a lot of their economic prowess and ability to survive and thrive no matter what the situation might be.
For the time being National Harmony is nothing but a pipe dream for Malaysia and Malaysians. Najib initially sold this idea to people but quickly tracked back on all his promises and quickly surrendered all his promises to hawks within UMNO. There can not be any national harmony unless all different races take true ownership for their country, and for that to truly happen, equality is the pre-requisite.

I don't think any Malaysian be it Chinese, Malay or Indian are sour about the fact that Singapore decided to separate from the union, history vindicated Lee on this decision. Malaysia is a state which actively avoids armed conflict no matter what.

I am pointing out an unconvenient fact that the Malay informers selling out Malayan communist party and the subsequent reprisals commited by MCP members against Malay informers (and Malay security forces) are the root of modern Malay Chinese conflict in Malaysia.

The Malayan communists failed because they lacked any traction among Malaysians, and among all the races of course I am talking about post WWII. Again you're over simplifying a very complex situation, it would be nice if you ask Malays about what was the point of their contention about this, but if you ask a reasonable person who is not racist like you.

The Malayan communists failed because they lacked any traction among Malaysians, and among all the races of course I am talking about post WWII. Again you're over simplifying a very complex situation, it would be nice if you ask Malays about what was the point of their contention about this, but if you ask a reasonable person who is not racist like you.
He is not wrong though. The communist executed quite a lot of Malay informers and accomplices. But then @Lux de Veritas should not use kopitiam/coffee shop language in forums.

Its an interesting read for me, as Japanese society is all about being homogenous and the government which zealously protects any thing considered as being a part of Japanese Culture. In a multiracial country, there is always an existence of a tense but mostly peaceful co-existence, Malaysia is a prime example of that. But when I say this I can not ignore the fact that the whole Malaysian system is rigged against anyone who is non Malay, but still the Chinese have achieved success in even such circumstances. Speaks a lot of their economic prowess and survive and thrive no matter what the situation might be.
For the time being National Harmony is nothing but a pipe dream for Malaysia and Malaysians. Najib initially sold this idea to people but quickly tracked back on all his promises and quickly surrendered all his promises to hawks within UMNO. There can not be any national harmony unless all different races take true ownership for their country, and for that to truly happen, equality is the pre-requisite.

I don't think any Malaysian be it Chinese, Malay or Indian are sour about the fact that Singapore decided to separate from the union, history vindicated Lee on this decision. Malaysia is a state which actively avoids armed conflict no matter what.

Indeed, my friend, the Chinese in Malaysia have succeeded through shear hard work and overcoming the difficulties. I credit this to the Chinese in Malaysia for maintaining their ethnic identity, encouraging their youngsters to work hard, keeping alive the concept of Confucian hard work (which is a cultural imprint for both Japanese and Chinese cultures, btw, as Japanese are an extension of the cultural Sinosphere). So I am not surprised of the Chinese success in Malaysia, in Indonesia, in the Philippines, in Thailand, in Viet Nam, in Cambodia, in Myanmar.

And in regards to your premise of Malaysia actively avoiding armed conflict, yes, that is true. The Malaysian Government and political elites are very well versed in diplomacy. I have had the pleasure in talking and befriending Malaysian Malays when I was in Kuala Lumpur several years ago for conference --- their mastery of the English language , their decorum and demeanor is enviable ! I credit this to the British system !

Lastly, I will say that no country is perfect and devoid of social ills , social limitations. Tho Malaysia has in place a Bumiputra system (i am against this, but in the end, it is a policy that the Malaysian government has to tackle and no amount of international opposition will change that reality), their country, tho multi-racial, is rather amicably successful. I mean, it is not as restive as say in the Philippines' southern island of Mindanao, or in southern Thailand's provinces of Songkla, Nakon Si Thammarat and Patani, or compared to Burma's--- current warlordism situation.

Edit# How well do you know about Malaysian royalties?

Aku mempunya meng kaji keluarga di raja di johor dan lain lain lagi.....

He is not wrong though. The communist executed quite a lot of Malay informers and accomplices. But then @Lux de Veritas should not use kopitiam/coffee shop language in forums.

There is one more good thing that Chinese did that piss Malay (this is at the elite level) off big time.

Best,

Chinese communist help the Thai to suppress South Thailand Islamo terror separatist. MCP deed was significant that she bought significant time for the Thai government.

MCP knowing the ground was far more effective the the Thai government in manhandling the Islamo. Despite Islamo having a macho showcase today, she lost every of her war to MCP.

When Chin Peng, MCP leader died, the Thai generals and Royals all shouted, a great man has died. Go google.

Thailand former Prime Minister General Chavalit Yongchaiyudh
Chin Peng was a hero who fought for power for the people. He is not a guerrilla leader but a friend to us. He fought for justice and freedom.

In fact, he is a patriot......

Chin Peng was not someone who was fighting for personal glory or interests, but fighting for the people.

"In the hearts of many Thai people, especially the soldiers, Chin Peng was a hero who was much admired for his dedication, perseverance and resourcefulness. Despite the insurmountable obstacles he faced, Chin Peng was never deterred, he did what he felt was right

Thai former army Lieutenant General Pisan Wattanawongkiri
Chin Peng is the Malaysian equivalent of Ho Chin Minh, Aung San and Kusno Sosrodihardjo or Sukarno, for his ceaseless efforts during the battle for independence.

Chin Peng had fought ceaselessly and sacrificed a lot for the cause of the Communist Party of Malaya.

Although the Malaysian government, vilified Chin Peng, Pisarn said he was a kind, honest and principled individual.

"He was like a father figure to his men and I looked up to him like a big brother. He has been like a relative of mine for the past 20 years and I will always appreciate the time that we have spent together

Chin Peng was 'etched' into the 'hearts' of four generals. For 20 years, he has been in our hearts (including Kitti's aide General Akkanit Muensawad). He was always talked of with fondness. I am happy that I had the opportunity to know this man who fought for independence for 50 years......

Chin Peng's 'jungle' fighting skills that was taught to the Australian army.

He also had a very good relationship with the Thai royalty and Princess Chulabhorn Walailak," he said.

Thai former army Lieutenant General Kitti Rattanachaya
Personally, I saw him as my big brother. I love and respect him. He was a true gentleman. "He was also a fighter for independence like Vietnam's Ho Chi Minh and Indonesia's Sukarno.

"He was a model of honesty and bravery,

Chin Peng "played a key role in maintaining peace" along the Thai-Malaysian border.

Between Integration and Secession: The Muslim Communities of the Southern ... - Moshe Yegar - Google Books

Thai ex-generals heap praise on Chin Peng | FZ : Malaysia News - General, Political, National, Business, World

Thai ex-prime minister and 2 ex-generals attend Chin Peng funeral in Bangkok - The Malaysian Insider

Chin Peng a hero, say former Thai generals - The Malaysian Insider

There is one more good thing that Chinese did that piss Malay (this is at the elite level) off big time.

Chinese communist help the Thai to suppress South Thailand Islamo terror separatist. MCP deed was significant that she bought significant time for the Thai government.

MCP knowing the ground was far more effective the the Thai government in manhandling the Islamo. Despite Islamo having a macho showcase today, she lost every of her war to MCP.

When Chin Peng, MCP leader died, the Thai generals and Royals all shouted, a great man has died. Go google.

Chin Peng was a hero who fought for power for the people. He is not a guerrilla leader but a friend to us. He fought for justice and freedom.

Chin Peng was not someone who was fighting for personal glory or interests, but fighting for the people.

"In the hearts of many Thai people, especially the soldiers, Chin Peng was a hero who was much admired for his dedication, perseverance and resourcefulness. Despite the insurmountable obstacles he faced, Chin Peng was never deterred, he did what he felt was right

Chin Peng is the Malaysian equivalent of Ho Chin Minh, Aung San and Kusno Sosrodihardjo or Sukarno, for his ceaseless efforts during the battle for independence.

Chin Peng had fought ceaselessly and sacrificed a lot for the cause of the Communist Party of Malaya.

Although the Malaysian government, vilified Chin Peng, Pisarn said he was a kind, honest and principled individual.

"He was like a father figure to his men and I looked up to him like a big brother. He has been like a relative of mine for the past 20 years and I will always appreciate the time that we have spent together

Chin Peng was 'etched' into the 'hearts' of four generals. For 20 years, he has been in our hearts (including Kitti's aide General Akkanit Muensawad). He was always talked of with fondness. I am happy that I had the opportunity to know this man who fought for independence for 50 years......

He also had a very good relationship with the Thai royalty and Princess Chulabhorn Walailak," he said.

Personally, I saw him as my big brother. I love and respect him. He was a true gentleman. "He was also a fighter for independence like Vietnam's Ho Chi Minh and Indonesia's Sukarno.

Chin Peng "played a key role in maintaining peace" along the Thai-Malaysian border.

Between Integration and Secession: The Muslim Communities of the Southern ... - Moshe Yegar - Google Books

Thai ex-generals heap praise on Chin Peng | FZ : Malaysia News - General, Political, National, Business, World

Thai ex-prime minister and 2 ex-generals attend Chin Peng funeral in Bangkok - The Malaysian Insider

I know some Malays who agree, without the communist and the cold war, the British would not have allowed independence.

Anyways, Malaysian police/intelligence isn't that incompetent according to ex-communist member.

I know some Malays who agree, without the communist and the cold war, the British would not have allowed independence.

Anyways, Malaysian police/intelligence isn't that incompetent according to ex-communist member.

believe or not, if British keeping their territories in Malays peninsula intact, sooner or later Indonesia will declare war against them

Yes, I am fully aware of that fact but in the end the insurgency was brought down from the inside and that is a testament to the abilities of Malaysian police special branch. It was a bloody matter, SAS was actively involved as well, but that is a discussion for another time.

Indeed, my friend, the Chinese in Malaysia have succeeded through shear hard work and overcoming the difficulties. I credit this to the Chinese in Malaysia for maintaining their ethnic identity, encouraging their youngsters to work hard, keeping alive the concept of Confucian hard work (which is a cultural imprint for both Japanese and Chinese cultures, btw, as Japanese are an extension of the cultural Sinosphere). So I am not surprised of the Chinese success in Malaysia, in Indonesia, in the Philippines, in Thailand, in Viet Nam, in Cambodia, in Myanmar.

And in regards to your premise of Malaysia actively avoiding armed conflict, yes, that is true. The Malaysian Government and political elites are very well versed in diplomacy. I have had the pleasure in talking and befriending Malaysian Malays when I was in Kuala Lumpur several years ago for conference --- their mastery of the English language , their decorum and demeanor is enviable ! I credit this to the British system !

Lastly, I will say that no country is perfect and devoid of social ills , social limitations. Tho Malaysia has in place a Bumiputra system (i am against this, but in the end, it is a policy that the Malaysian government has to tackle and no amount of international opposition will change that reality), their country, tho multi-racial, is rather amicably successful. I mean, it is not as restive as say in the Philippines' southern island of Mindanao, or in southern Thailand's provinces of Songkla, Nakon Si Thammarat and Patani, or compared to Burma's--- current warlordism situation.

Aku mempunya meng kaji keluarga di raja di johor dan lain lain lagi.....

I give Chinese the credit for their success and ability to thrive to their competitive nature and no matter what the odds are they will survive.
I think you summed it up, maintaining their cultural identity, yes it is very important to maintain it but at the end this could be the biggest hurdle as well. Two races, Malays and Chinese actively resisted assimilation as both insisted on keeping them intact. In a multi-racial multi-cultural societies this will act as the biggest hurdle. Having said that I am not suggesting one should let go of their culture, in my opinion culture is an abstract idea which we humans take more serious as the most important law of universe such as gravity. Culture is because of us, not that we are because of that. All cultures should accept and respect the other culture, and over time cultures take influence from other cultures just like humans.

Malaysia is being lead a mediocre leadership which can not think beyond its vested interest and its in their interest that such racial divide continues because as long as people think its us versus them, these politicians have a job.

Again, you're doing the same thing, a collective stereotyping of all Malays. Stop using strawman arguments to justify your own prejudice, Malaysia choose to not get involved in Thai insurgency although the Malay communists were actively trying to harm interests of Malaysia. I have said earlier, thai insurgents did not gain any major support among Malays of Malaysia, remember Malays of Malaysia have a very narrow view of who they consider as Malay, and no ethno-malay group beyond the borders of Malaysia will ever be accepted as one here. Malaysia also played a vital role in reaching an agreement among Philippines and Islamic insurgencies.
The ASEAN countries are direct competitors of each other but have agreed to a peaceful existence.

I disagree with that assumption, British were incapable of maintaining colonial rule over such a large area of land, the WWII took a toll on the country, and there is no way they had the stomach to extend their colonialism or maintain it. Communists might have forced them to give independence to the whole region, but that role is very small. British were more committed to maintaining the independence of these new states, the constitution of Malaysia was designed to appease them as well.

Malaysian Police Special Branch is the one who brought the communist insurgency down from the inside, to this day Bukit Aman is fully capable of bringing down any threat against Malaysia. But the police is being used by these politicians is not good for the force, which is an integral player of Malaysian domestic security.

You do know that youre actually making lot of nationalists in Japan in knots by stating that Chinese and Japanese might share same ethnical origins lol, just a thought.

Yes, I am fully aware of that fact but in the end the insurgency was brought down from the inside and that is a testament to the abilities of Malaysian police special branch. It was a bloody matter, SAS was actively involved as well, but that is a discussion for another time.

I give Chinese the credit for their success and ability to thrive to their competitive nature and no matter what the odds are they will survive.
I think you summed it up, maintaining their cultural identity, yes it is very important to maintain it but at the end this could be the biggest hurdle as well. Two races, Malays and Chinese actively resisted assimilation as both insisted on keeping them intact. In a multi-racial multi-cultural societies this will act as the biggest hurdle. Having said that I am not suggesting one should let go of their culture, in my opinion culture is an abstract idea which we humans take more serious as the most important law of universe such as gravity. Culture is because of us, not that we are because of that. All cultures should accept and respect the other culture, and over time cultures take influence from other cultures just like humans.

Malaysia is being lead a mediocre leadership which can not think beyond its vested interest and its in their interest that such racial divide continues because as long as people think its us versus them, these politicians have a job.

Again, you're doing the same thing, a collective stereotyping of all Malays. Stop using strawman arguments to justify your own prejudice, Malaysia choose to not get involved in Thai insurgency although the Malay communists were actively trying to harm interests of Malaysia. I have said earlier, thai insurgents did not gain any major support among Malays of Malaysia, remember Malays of Malaysia have a very narrow view of who they consider as Malay, and no ethno-malay group beyond the borders of Malaysia will ever be accepted as one here. Malaysia also played a vital role in reaching an agreement among Philippines and Islamic insurgencies.
The ASEAN countries are direct competitors of each other but have agreed to a peaceful existence.

I disagree with that assumption, British were incapable of maintaining colonial rule over such a large area of land, the WWII took a toll on the country, and there is no way they had the stomach to extend their colonialism or maintain it. Communists might have forced them to give independence to the whole region, but that role is very small. British were more committed to maintaining the independence of these new states, the constitution of Malaysia was designed to appease them as well.

Malaysian Police Special Branch is the one who brought the communist insurgency down from the inside, to this day Bukit Aman is fully capable of bringing down any threat against Malaysia. But the police is being used by these politicians is not good for the force, which is an integral player of Malaysian domestic security.

You do know that youre actually making lot of nationalists in Japan in knots by stating that Chinese and Japanese might share same ethnical origins lol, just a thought.

The one who give trouble against assimilation is Malay Islamo. Before, the Chinese has taken up Malay identity and semi Malay identity as evidence in peranakan. And Malay girls has taken Chinese identity as well.

Then UMNO mofos decide they want trouble and ban Malay Chinese marriage unless Chinese convert to Islamo.

Next UMNO decide to make the once moderate Islam in malay as bad as possible, by preaching madness, hate and barbarism like amputation. Meanwhile UMNO also pervert themselves by all sorts of sexual deviant, implying that Islamo law applies only to peasant.

The Chinese found all these shit too difficult to stomach and all previous incidence of Malay chinese cross breeding out one another come to a halt.

It is shit Malay Islamo fault for all these fcuking trouble.

Allah will burn them in hell.

Why would the Chinese learn Malay culture, the assimilated Chinese (Nyonyas) were also marginalize. The Malays have little to no achievement to deserve our respect. You lead by example. When Tunku Abdul Rahman was the prime minister, Tan Siew Sin was the finance minister (Tan Siew Sin is a peranakan/nyonyas, can't speak Mandarin). That was the amount of trust were given to us. It was a peranakan (Tan Cheng Lock? Cannot remember) who teach the Malays to give independence to Singapore. Then came Tun Abdul Razak and NEP.

The one who give trouble against assimilation is Malay Islamo. Before, the Chinese has taken up Malay identity and semi Malay identity as evidence in peranakan. And Malay girls has taken Chinese identity as well.

Then UMNO mofos decide they want trouble and ban Malay Chinese marriage unless Chinese convert to Islamo.

Next UMNO decide to make the once moderate Islam in malay as bad as possible, by preaching madness, hate and barbarism like amputation. Meanwhile UMNO also pervert themselves by all sorts of sexual deviant, implying that Islamo law applies only to peasant.

The Chinese found all these shit too difficult to stomach and all previous incidence of Malay chinese cross breeding out one another come to a halt.

It is shit Malay Islamo fault for all these fcuking trouble.

Allah will burn them in hell.

UMNO is using religion, just like race to remain in power. When it suits their needs they bring religion in, when it doesn't they resort to Malay nationalism. With Najib, things have taken a turn for the worst ever since last GE. He have shifted more towards right by not only blaming the defeat on Chinese, hence the term Chinese Tsunami, but also lending tacit support to extremist groups such as Perkasa and ISMA both of which claim to be looking after interests of Malays and Islam, in reality none of the two.
It is about time the younger Malaysians see through this deception.

Why would the Chinese learn Malay culture, the assimilated Chinese (Nyonyas) were also marginalize. The Malays have little to no achievement to deserve our respect. You lead by example. When Tunku Abdul Rahman was the prime minister, Tan Siew Sin was the finance minister (Tan Siew Sin is a peranakan/nyonyas, can't speak Mandarin). That was the amount of trust were given to us. It was a peranakan (Tan Cheng Lock? Cannot remember) who teach the Malays to give independence to Singapore. Then came Tun Abdul Razak and NEP.

Najib's father is the architect of UMNO when he replaced Tunku post 69 riots. When Malaysian Federation was being constructed, one of the guarantees British sort was equality for all the different races, and of course Lee knew that is not possible for Chinese as over time, the dominant population will be that of Malays and this could lead to marginalisation of Chinese in particularly of Singapore.

Many of the Malays harbour the same feeling as Chinese have towards them, if you're calling them Lazy and useless, they think Chinese are greedy for money and will cheat any one to make a buck. But that is far from reality. Both sides lack understanding of the nature of others, Chinese are not ready to understand rather simplistic Malay nature and their levels of satisfaction with lives, and Malays in ability to understand role of prosperity and entrepreneurial abilities for chinese. Yes both sides have an axe to grind with each other, the way I see it both sides believe that the others do not deserve their respect, which is sad.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom