What's new

Malaysia's Najib and Rosmah have audience with Japanese Emperor

Aepsilons

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Japan
najib_razak_arrives_tokyo_haneda_airport-guard_of_honour-240515-afp.jpg

Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak and wife, Datin Seri Rosmah Mansor, have an audience with Emperor Akihito and Empress Michiko at the Imperial Palace today.

The couple arrived at the Imperial Palace at 10.15am local time (9.15am MYT) where they were met by the Grand Master of Ceremonies of the Imperial Palace Yoshitaka Akimoto.

They were accompanied by Malaysian ambassador to Japan, Datuk Ahmad Izlan Idris.

The prime minister and his wife are currently on a three-day official visit to Japan at the invitation of Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe.
In the afternoon, Najib will attend a round-table meeting with 34 captains of industries, in which he is expected to invite Japanese businesses to continue investing in Malaysia and taking advantage of the country's well-diversified economy and conducive environment for businesses to flourish.

In the evening, he will hold a bilateral meeting with Abe before attending an official dinner at the prime minister's residence in Chiyoda-ku.

Rosmah will have a separate programme today, in which she is expected to visit the Institute for Radiological Sciences in Chiba. – Bernama, May 25, 2015.

- See more at: Najib and Rosmah have audience with Japanese emperor - The Malaysian Insider

Malay owns are a great deal to Japan and I will comment further if I have the time.

You guys did a lot to Malays.

I wonder why Japanese Gov wasted their time on my current Prime Minister?

He is going down (very soon) due to the internal power struggle of the ruling party. In fact, the party already started long time ago and it is getting more interesting.
All we can do here (in Malaysia) is guessing who will be the replacement, however we don't really have the good candidate, which mean we are fxcked. Fortunately, a lot of countries in the region are worst than us which make us looks OK.

:pop: Bloody hell, the popcorn taste good~ :chilli:

Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak and wife, Datin Seri Rosmah Mansor, have an audience with Emperor Akihito and Empress Michiko at the Imperial Palace today.

Abe meets Najib,

najib_japan_reuters_210514.JPG

His Imperial Majesty talks to Malaysia's Najib,

sharper.transformed_1.jpg

I wonder why Japanese Gov wasted their time on my current Prime Minister?

He is going down (very soon) due to the internal power struggle of the ruling party. In fact, the party already started long time ago and it is getting more interesting.
All we can do here (in Malaysia) is guessing who will be the replacement, however we don't really have the good candidate, which mean we are fxcked. Fortunately, a lot of countries in the region are worst than us which make us looks OK.

:pop: Bloody hell, the popcorn taste good~ :chilli:

Najib is coming to Japan to ask for financing of railway projects. In addition, the trade between Tokyo and Kuala Lumpur has increased 1.4% as compared to last year, signifying greater Japanese consumption of Malaysian agricultural and natural resources goods. Najib is hoping to secure more trade deals with Japan.

Among other things, of course. :)

Malay owns are a great deal to Japan and I will comment further if I have the time.

You guys did a lot to Malays.

Of course Japan has been vested in Malaysia's success since independence. They are one of our friendly strategic partners in the ASEAN region.

The Islamofascism and malay merdeka and Ketuanan Malayu all have roots in Japan occupation, and many Japanese do not even aware of that. This guy is quite spot on.

Well Japanese tried to encourage a Pan-Malay Brotherhood during the occupation period, a way to encourage the Malays and other Malay-fraternal ethnics in Java , Sumatra, Borneo, the Philippines to form a United State. If you haven't known, Malays and Malay-fraternal ethnics are the second largest ethnic group in the world, yes? Their numbers are over 400 million (if you combine Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia, southern Thailand, Brunei). To imagine that such a large region and massive population group was being torn into pieces by the Spanish/Americans (Philippines), British (Malaya, Sarawak, Sabah & Brunei), the Dutch/Portuguese (Java, Sumatra, Borneo, Celebes, Irian Jaya).

The concept of Nusantara and Merdeka was to encourage a feeling of Pan Malay Brotherhood. Something that Sukarno and the Tunkan were very fond of , early in post-independent Malay Archipelago.

And they should have pride in their unity and history. For far too long Malaya Archipelago had been divided (even now it is still divided) when it should be united into one state -- a united Malphilindo (Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia).

This race of people , this massive and vast region of Asia should be united --- despite religious, and minor ethnic differences. Take for example the Union of India , take for example the People's Republic of China. Millions but with one heart.

The same should be for Malay Archipelago.

@Cossack25A1 @Indos @katarabhumi @Zero_wing @madokafc @NarThoD et al ! Your opinion on this?

The Islamofascism and malay merdeka and Ketuanan Malayu all have roots in Japan occupation, and many Japanese do not even aware of that. This guy is quite spot on.

This concept of Islamofascism is western propaganda. Please , I have studied the cultures in the Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia --- their cultures are strateral. This region has a history of cultural infusion and there is presence of pre-islamic beliefs, animistic, hindu, buddhist concepts fused into their belief systems. In the southern Philippines, particularly in Lanao Del Sur (this is Bangsamoro Region , Muslim Mindanao), the people there practice Islam, but their islam also borrows form pre-islamic culture as they also believe in 'Diwatas' (this means minor gods, deity spirits, who live in trees, ponds, streams) they also believe in concept of spirit guides , which is a testament of their pre-islamic past. The same is true for some parts of Indonesia, Malaysia.

If you actually look into Indonesia, it is not even really an islamic state, its just that the country's population just happens to (majority) be muslims. Indonesia established Darussalam not Darul Islam.

Chinese has extremely low opinion on Najib, his father launch a coup against the first prime minister and imposed NEP. He (Najib) himself in bid to gain mileage in politics, started anti-chinese riot on Chinese schools. (Mati Cina/Death to chinese protest). My grandfather personally prepared machete for my mother to defend herself and would join Communist insurgency.

Chinese has extremely low opinion on Najib, his father launch a coup against the first prime minister and imposed NEP. He (Najib) himself in bid to gain mileage in politics, started anti-chinese riot on Chinese schools. (Mati Cina/Death to chinese protest). My grandfather personally prepared machete for my mother to defend herself and would join Communist insurgency.

From my analysis, however, society in Malaysia is slowly getting better , yes? I've students who are Chinese-Malaysians and they're very proud of their Malaysian nationality.

From my analysis, however, society in Malaysia is slowly getting better , yes? I've students who are Chinese-Malaysians and they're very proud of their Malaysian nationality.
Yeah, some younger generation know and some don't know, hence ignorant, white wash by the government. They wasn't born or too young during these period. When I was younger, I was patriotic until I saw this. The chinese are not partners but immigrants.
Hisham_Keris.jpeg

Malay Islamo is getting worse and worse each day. They are the only people in this world monopolizing Allah, out doing the Taliban and ISIS.

The blame everyone including ET, Ninja turtle, superman for all their shit.

Below: Jews Christian Chinese KPop sabo me

View attachment 224761

That's so wrong on so many levels.

can someone get rid @Lux de Veritas with his anti Muslim rants and shit first and then we can starting a proper discussion here

@waz @Horus @Hu Songshan

it's more to do with feudalism way of thinking and not all about religion issue, especially among Malay elites in Malaysia who want's to preserve their base of power

Well Japanese tried to encourage a Pan-Malay Brotherhood during the occupation period, a way to encourage the Malays and other Malay-fraternal ethnics in Java , Sumatra, Borneo, the Philippines to form a United State. If you haven't known, Malays and Malay-fraternal ethnics are the second largest ethnic group in the world, yes? Their numbers are over 400 million (if you combine Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia, southern Thailand, Brunei). To imagine that such a large region and massive population group was being torn into pieces by the Spanish/Americans (Philippines), British (Malaya, Sarawak, Sabah & Brunei), the Dutch/Portuguese (Java, Sumatra, Borneo, Celebes, Irian Jaya).

The concept of Nusantara and Merdeka was to encourage a feeling of Pan Malay Brotherhood. Something that Sukarno and the Tunkan were very fond of , early in post-independent Malay Archipelago.

And they should have pride in their unity and history. For far too long Malaya Archipelago had been divided (even now it is still divided) when it should be united into one state -- a united Malphilindo (Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia).

This race of people , this massive and vast region of Asia should be united --- despite religious, and minor ethnic differences. Take for example the Union of India , take for example the People's Republic of China. Millions but with one heart.

The same should be for Malay Archipelago.

@Cossack25A1 @Indos @katarabhumi @Zero_wing @madokafc @NarThoD et al ! Your opinion on this?

This concept of Islamofascism is western propaganda. Please , I have studied the cultures in the Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia --- their cultures are strateral. This region has a history of cultural infusion and there is presence of pre-islamic beliefs, animistic, hindu, buddhist concepts fused into their belief systems. In the southern Philippines, particularly in Lanao Del Sur (this is Bangsamoro Region , Muslim Mindanao), the people there practice Islam, but their islam also borrows form pre-islamic culture as they also believe in 'Diwatas' (this means minor gods, deity spirits, who live in trees, ponds, streams) they also believe in concept of spirit guides , which is a testament of their pre-islamic past. The same is true for some parts of Indonesia, Malaysia.

If you actually look into Indonesia, it is not even really an islamic state, its just that the country's population just happens to (majority) be muslims. Indonesia established Darussalam not Darul Islam.

Malaysia and Indonesia can't be united, but we can be a friendly and close neighbor as long as Indonesia get much power (both hard power or soft power) considerably against Malaysia to deter them to do something foolish again. With the rising power of Indonesia lately they even put us into much consideration when regarding their foreign policy, now they put a Brigadier General ranks officer as defense attache at their embassy in Jakarta itself has speak the volume of our importance to them. The same case can be said regarding Indo-Phili relationship.

Indonesia-Singapore relationship is actually is more considered important for Jakarta to be nurtured, as Indonesia and Singapore today has joining a large and intensive framework of cooperation, including the possibility to made a military alliance between the two Nation

it's more to do with feudalism way of thinking and not all about religion issue, especially among Malay elites in Malaysia who want's to preserve their base of power

That's what I have noticed when I was in Kuala Lumpur several years ago for a conference. I had the pleasure of touring outside the city and some of the folks were talking about clan-clan relationship, this reflects on the different rajahs of Kelantan, Selangor, Perlis, Pahang, Terungganu et cetera et cetera. This is very similar too in the Philippines, even in Muslim and Christian dominated areas. For example in Maguindanao Province there are two prominent families (Muslim) who are actually royalty -based, they are the Ampatuan Clan, and the Mangudadatu Clan. In Tawi Tawi area there are also clans and they include Amin Clan and Hassin Clan. In the Visayas region of Philippines -- there are clan families and they include Romualdez Clan, Osmena Clan, Tantoko Clan, Villamayor Clan, Roxas Clan etc. These prominent family clans stem back from the Illustrado Families during the Spanish Times --- who where actually royal families of pre-hispanic Philippines. Its funny how this concept , this system of clan loyalties is a similarity between Philippine and Malaysia.

Najib of Malaysia Strengthens Relations with Japan : Strategic Cooperation Level

Prime Minister Najib meets with Minister Fumio Kishida, both agreed on the strategic partnership level,
najib_and_japan_foreign_minister_fumio_kishida_afp_250515.jpg

Najib and Abe , in conversation. :)
najib_and_shinzo_abe_malaysia_japan_reuters_250515.JPG

Business , ;)

shinzo-abe-najib-razak-data.jpg

Back
Top Bottom