What's new

Malaysian Malays and their "Chinese pig" song

I feel more and more that majority of Chinese members here are sons of corrupted CCP officials. That's why they are so pro-CCP! I am off this forum. Puke!

It's rather funny to see bunch of overseas Chinese talk about Malaysian Chinese, lol. Shame on you guys. Are you guys 2nd generation of corrupted officials living lust life in the West? lol I would rather consider Malaysian Chinese my kinsmen instead of you guys, offspring of corrupted officials.

Aren't you an American Okemos?

And you consider Malaysian Chinese your kinsmen? How does that work?

Do you even have to ask? :laugh:

No I don't. I know you are one of us. :china:

Well, this is borrow foreign land that we live in temporarily. Our heart and soul very much alive in China motherland. It is different than the Chinese in Southeast Asia. Most never return to China and already support the country they live in. In the US, we don't assimilate into the mainstream, especially for 1st Gen like we are. Our kids will speak all Chinese, Korean, and English.

Exactly. :tup:

Maybe you are mixed race, but most SE Asian ethnic Chinese are not.

SE Asian Chinese are not Chinese but SE Asians.

I will only consider an overseas Chinese my compatriot if they are still loyal to China, i.e. the PRC.

Those who are anti-China and anti-PRC are nothing more than typical foreigners, and they have nothing to do with us.

Well you are still loyal to China right? Then you are my compatriot. :china:

PRC nowadays do not understand why SE Asian Chinese have "no loyalty". They cannot imagine there is a time, where every single SE Asian Chinese are willing to forgo their life for China.

220px-Ye_Fei.jpg

Marshal Ye Fei is Pinoy.

PRC screw up big time in SE Asia.

It's rather funny to see bunch of overseas Chinese talk about Malaysian Chinese, lol. Shame on you guys. Are you guys 2nd generation of corrupted officials living lust life in the West? lol I would rather consider Malaysian Chinese my kinsmen instead of you guys, offspring of corrupted officials.
A lot of Western Chinese came back to China and help build the Great Han civilization. I hate to say this, but I feel we are more significant than Southeast Chinese for some reason. I guess we are more accomplished, so that plays a big role in perception. I believe so. So you can't say we are not important. Our heart and soul live in China, just our physical presence is elsewhere.

PRC screw up big time in SE Asia.

Yep, because of an oil rig, right? :P

Like I said, any foreign national of ethnic Chinese descent, if they are loyal to their motherland (the PRC) above all else, then I will consider them my compatriot.

Obviously this does not apply to mixed-race PRC haters such as yourself, but others are welcome.

Yep, because of an oil rig, right? :P

Like I said, any foreign national of ethnic Chinese descent, if they are loyal to their motherland (the PRC) above all else, then I will consider them my compatriot.

Obviously this does not apply to mixed-race PRC haters such as yourself, but others are welcome.

Not the oil rig. You guys have no clue about SE Asian history.

I have mentioned many times I am 100% Quanzhou Min Nan Chinese.

We Singaporeans wake up long time ago. We have the most powerful arm forces in SE Asia. We know we can rely on no one.

We do not rely on a SINGLE PRC to defend us. We build our army in the midst whereby we will be subjected to extermination anytime.
That is too extreme. Nobody is threaten Singapore existence. During the 2008 Sichuan Earthquake, we have a good idea of the strength of this Sinosphere unity. I must thank our Singaporean for the help.

Our heart and soul very much alive in China motherland.

Exactly. :tup: These people like @xunzi and @terranMarine are my compatriots and brothers, those who are still loyal to their motherland.

Whereas mixed-race foreigners like Lux de Veritas never ever had China in their hearts to begin with, it was never their motherland, they wouldn't understand.

Their motherland is somewhere in Indonesia, or wherever the Malays originated from.

Last edited:
I feel more and more that majority of Chinese members here are sons of corrupted CCP officials. That's why they are so pro-CCP! I am off this forum. Puke!

I wish I was, but I'm not. :( I am pro Chinese not necessarily pro CPC. They are doing a decent job for its citizens thus I have very little complaints against them.

oversea Chinese has also different political view to Chinese mainlander.

oversea Chinese has also different political view to Chinese mainlander.
This has nothing to do with Vietnamese lol. Do you want me to post more "Vietnam failing economy" news so you troll in your own thread?

:lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom