What's new

Malaysian Malays and their "Chinese pig" song

The Malay Chinese are not true Chinese, so I don't see the reason to get angry over small event.

The title of the song is "Chinese pig" (Cina babi) and received more than 1 million views. Malaysian Malays have been using Chinese pig on Chinese in very high frequency. Some main highlights of the song

"Chinese return to China, (don come Malaysia)"

"Chinese pig...etc"

This is not isolated incidence. Malaysia Malays have been flooding blogshpere and forum with Cina babi (Chinese pig).

Just the exact phrase cina babi alone returns 37,800 results.

View attachment 39907

I don't consider them true kinsman. More like half association. Like a distant cousin. They might already mix with the native local.

Malaysia and Singapore Chinese are definitely 100% pure Chinese other than 5% of peranakan.

The Taiwanese Chinese are even more mixed.

Stop wiggling your way out.

Even Taiwan do not want to be China kinsman.

Malaysia and Singapore Chinese are definitely 100% pure Chinese other than 5% of peranakan.

Malaysia has dominant non-Chinese population. Singapore has a shit load of genetic mix from all over the world even though Chinese is the dominant group.

Xunzi is right in his own way and so are you.The chinese people in SEA are as chinese ethnically as those in PRC or ROC,which I believe is your point.Xunzi on the other hand simply seems to point that there is no "brotherhood" or such things,at least not a close knit kinsmanship.My people in Arunachal Pradesh also called South tibet by the PRC members are from China as well.

Malaysia has dominant non-Chinese population. Singapore has a shit load of genetic mix from all over the world even though Chinese is the dominant group.

Say whatever you want to say. Every country in the world is multi-racial and shitload of genetic mix other than Japan or Korea to a lesser extend.

Ethnic Chinese is not the same as a Chinese citizen.

Ethnic Chinese is not the same as a Chinese citizen.

Xunzi is right in his own way and so are you.The chinese people in SEA are as chinese ethnically as those in PRC or ROC,which I believe is your point.Xunzi on the other hand simply seems to point that there is no "brotherhood" or such things,at least not a close knit kinsmanship.My people in Arunachal Pradesh also called South tibet by the PRC members are from China as well.
No one say we are PRC citizen. Not even Taiwan is PRC citizen because of shitload of mix from Malay

I am happy to be Singapore citizen just that unlike some chap here, I feel for my kinsman in Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand and Philippines and we have nothing to do with PRC.

Say whatever you want to say. Every country in the world is multi-racial and shitload of genetic mix other than Japan or Korea to a lesser extend.
Not really. Singapore is the most multi-racial of all Sinosphere.

Back
Top Bottom