What's new

Malala Yusufzai: Victim of Barbaric Terror and Dirty Politics

I commend her for coming forward; but she or her family need to find a way to discover his location.

being sorry means helping the authorities....so this girl can get her justice

Latest news is that Hakeemullah Mashud has denied involvement in attack on Malal he has said TTP hasn't carried out the attack

Latest news is that Hakeemullah Mashud has denied involvement in attack on Malal he has said TTP hasn't carried out the attack

Yeah this propaganda news was spreaded by Zaliman sympathisers on Facebook. Meanwhile the reality is otherwise

Those bloody terrorists need to be cleansed from the face of the earth.. anything below that is not acceptable for me

Yeah this propaganda news was spreaded by Zaliman sympathisers on Facebook. Meanwhile the reality is otherwise

Those bloody terrorists need to be cleansed from the face of the earth.. anything below that is not acceptable for me

Not gonna happen anytime soon. Just look at the environment, anyone who stands up gets shot down.

even Shaitan Malik said initially TTP didnt carry out attack!

Not gonna happen anytime soon. Just look at the environment, anyone who stands up gets shot down.

Kitne insaano ko zibah karain ge... 1 ko marain ge 10 kharay hon ge

There was a time in Pakistan when everybody used to talk about "Khilafat waqt ka taqaza hai" - Shariat is the need of the hour etc. Now these terrorists has portrayed so much bad picture of Islam that even the Pakistani nation is forced to change their opinion and moving towards secularism

even Shaitan Malik said initially TTP didnt carry out attack!

I didn't hear him saying that during the malala incident but Zalimaans were blamed only after they accepted the responsibility of this attack and trying to justify by stupid illogical arguments.

Kitne insaano ko zibah karain ge... 1 ko marain ge 10 kharay hon ge

There was a time in Pakistan when everybody used to talk about "Khilafat waqt ka taqaza hai" - Shariat is the need of the hour etc. Now these terrorists has portrayed so much bad picture of Islam that even the Pakistani nation is forced to change their opinion and moving towards secularism

I didn't hear him saying that during the malala incident but Zalimaans were blamed only after they accepted the responsibility of this attack and trying to justify by stupid illogical arguments.

I think these guys will keep attacking until Pakistan either submits and installs an Islamic hardliner party which puts in place sharia like laws as seen in Saudi Arabia. That government will prevent social freedoms and spy on the people, commit atrocities and human rights violations. We will be a true pariah.

The other outcome will be we will finally see the evil from these militants and chase them back to their homes and give them an ultimatum. The FATA deal is over since you broke it when you allowed these anti pak terrorists in your homes and its time to be truly incorporated into Pakistan under its laws.

Mallalah is being used as a PAWN of chess in dirty game of war against terror

Mallalah is being used as a PAWN of chess in dirty game of war against terror

How about Taliban's are being used to malign the good name of Islam? They are the puppets of RAW, CIA and Mossad... lol

Malala is indeed a plucky little girl not afraid to call spade a spade. I don’t blame Hafiz Saeed , Syed Munawwar Hassan etc. to continue support of Taliban as they are offsprings of the anti -Pakistan forces that are carrying on with their agenda of destroying Pakistan state; it is real shame that Oxford educated politicians such as Imran Khan carry a soft spot for the Taliban. It shows that bigotry is not limited to Deobandi parties.

Malala is indeed a plucky little girl not afraid to call spade a spade. I don’t blame Hafiz Saeed , Syed Munawwar Hassan etc. to continue support of Taliban as they are offspring of the anti -Pakistan forces that are carrying on with their agenda of destroying Pakistan state; it is real shame that Oxford educated politicians such as Imran Khan carry a soft spot for the Taliban. It shows that bigotry is not limited to Deobandi parties.

you didnt get it ,its not the education they are scared. Every one is any one who speak against these tyrants dies

This rat is living some where in a hole in afghanistan , americans confirmed cant wait to hear his *** getting fried by a drone strike

462270-maulana_fazlullah_copy-1352306548-630-640x480.jpg

Thousands sign Nobel petition for Malala

LONDON: More than 87,000 people have signed a global petition calling for Pakistani schoolgirl activist Malala Yousafzai to be awarded the Nobel Peace Prize, campaigners said on Friday.

The 15-year-old is recovering in hospital in Britain after Taliban gunmen in her native northwest Pakistan shot her on her school bus last month for daring to campaign for the right of girls to go to school.

Full article: Thousands sign Nobel petition for Malala - geo.tv

BBC: BBC News - Malala Yousafzai: Thousands sign Nobel Peace Prize petition

You can also sign this petition by visiting: http://www.change.org/en-GB/petitio...lala-for-the-nobel-peace-prize-nobel4malala-2

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom