What's new

Malala and her family are now millionaires, claims a new report

Her claim to throne came well after she recovered from hospital.

I remember her interview on tv where she said she wanted to join politics, during Swat Op.

If she returns it will be challenege for Bilawal, Hamza Shehbaz and other family politians who are having big dreams.

I remember her interview on tv where she said she wanted to join politics, during Swat Op.

If she returns it will be challenege for Bilawal, Hamza Shehbaz and other family politians who are having big dreams.
i wish they all challenge themselves outside Pakistan and let this country people live in peace.

Good for her, if it's true. :enjoy: She suffered a horrendous and barbaric attack. She recovered and has become a great spokesperson, taking tragedy and turning it into something positive for the world. She has turned out to be a fine, young lady as well. I hope she IS a millionaire while her attackers languish in their ignorance and obscurity.

Perhaps you do not realize that there were 3 others girls who were also injured in the same attack but were never provided any such attention, because of apparent reasons. Perhaps you would also be aware that a 7 year old could never have written what Malala supposedly used to write and that there was some foul play many years in the making.

It is NOT easy to take a bullet in your head and come out alive

She is not an ordinary human ; she is GOD's child

Many here believe that she wasn't shot at all.

Perhaps you do not realize that there were 3 others girls who were also injured in the same attack but were never provided any such attention, because of apparent reasons. Perhaps you would also be aware that a 7 year old could never have written what Malala supposedly used to write and that there was some foul play many years in the making.

It was not a random attack on school bus, it was targeted attack and Malala was the target, based on the attention and focus she had gotton already.

You can present anyone's writing as yours but when you talk on media it tells everything. See Malala's interviews, she is good speaker from early age.

Many here believe that she wasn't shot at all. They also believe many other superstitions so just leave them.

577392921f343.jpg
BHMB

she is a metal head...
Made my day!

:lol:

I don't believe that as I have seen her in interviews and speeches numerous times. She was clearly shot. One can see that readily in her physical appearance before and after the attack, as well as the news coverage of the event before anyone in the West even knew who she was. It is also clear that she was from the beginning, a very highly intelligent girl and a natural speaker and writer. Her writings very much read just as she speaks; thoughtful, intelligent, clear. As to other girls who were attacked, if you actually follow any of Malala's efforts, that is preciously her point that she makes over and over, i.e., that she is not a hero but just one of the many victims of such violence and ignorance. She has dedicated her life into turning what was a tragedy into something positive, into being the spokesperson for those who suffer similarly, but don't receive the media attention. The only "foul play" I've seen in all this is from the ignorant savages who think it justified to shoot a defenceless 15 year old girl on a school bus, in order to protect their sick agenda.

Considering she was shot in the face, I say thats a fair compensation. May she continue to do well. :tup:

Malala and her family are now millionaires, claims a new report

DESK REPORT

The teenager, who was shot in the head by the Taliban, has earned over £2 million from best-selling book and lectures

577392921f343.jpg

Malala and her father Ziauddin Yousafzai —Photo courtesy: BBC

Nobel Prize winning activist, Malala Yousufzai can now add 'millionaire' to her list of achievements, according to a British website.

The Daily Mail has stated that the company Salarzai Ltd., which was set up to protect the rights to Malala's life story, has made a pre-tax profit of £1.1 million.

Malala and her parents are joint shareholders of the company and reportedly had £2.2 million in the bank by last August.

Salarzai, which was created in 2013, is a separate operation to the charitable Malala Fund which aims to help girls safely complete secondary education worldwide.

Her book 'I Am Malala,' has sold over 1.8 million copies worldwide since it was published three years ago; The memoir, which tells the story of her formative years growing up in Pakistan, also made her £2 million richer.

Also read: I am Malala hits book stores

When Malala was ten, the Taliban became vocal about forbidding girls from attending school in the Swat District, Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa. Against a backdrop of gunfire, she spoke out against their diktat and was shot on her school bus on the way home in 2012.

Against all odds, she survived and now resides in Britain with her family, where she attends the private Edgbaston High School for Girls.
Lets also not forget all the donations charities were giving to her after hearing her sad story about "HER VILLAGE" where she was shot...Same village hasnt seen a penny of it!

Your one liner reply shows that you have nothing to prove and yet to satisfied yourself come here with a baseless allegation.
On topic this is the another dark side of the realities we facing/watching that speaking truth in Pakistan cause danger to your life, we have dozens of examples people killed and procutted to raise voices against hard core religious fundoos and lucky who escaped and continue to raised concern for the betterment of Pakistan labeled as traitors, from Dr Ghamdi to Malala their faults are they are different than majority of us they speak truth which we can't digest. Stay safe out there Malala and other, the day you back a bunch of wild mad dogs waiting for you.
Do you think she is the ONLY one who has been shot? MANY got shot...the other 2 girls who were shot with her what happened to them and their story?

What about APS students? They didnt leave the country they so call love!

And he rightly said it! ALL her speeches turn about HER VILLAGE/ area and province and how Taliban made education difficult for girls...We dont see a single penny going back to either that school, the village nor the province!

In English we do say she sold her country's name!

She spoke dearly about all her idols from the west - like no one in Pakistan is good enough to inspire her despite soo many women doing great things! The boy who freed the factory workers was shot! He knew he was doing a dangerous thing yet he did it on ground not going around bad mouthing Pakistan!

The lady who got the award for klin workers freedom....She is internationally recognized and still working for Pakistan in Pakistan....She gets people donating her and all comes back to her work FOR PAKISTAN...

There are plenty of such examples! But Malala isnt one of them!

There is no doubt that Malala was shot..no need to run conspiracy theories over it..but that does not give her righteousness..and the whole drama still must be investigated..

I don't believe that as I have seen her in interviews and speeches numerous times. She was clearly shot. One can see that readily in her physical appearance before and after the attack, as well as the news coverage of the event before anyone in the West even knew who she was. It is also clear that she was from the beginning, a very highly intelligent girl and a natural speaker and writer. Her writings very much read just as she speaks; thoughtful, intelligent, clear. As to other girls who were attacked, if you actually follow any of Malala's efforts, that is preciously her point that she makes over and over, i.e., that she is not a hero but just one of the many victims of such violence and ignorance. She has dedicated her life into turning what was a tragedy into something positive, into being the spokesperson for those who suffer similarly, but don't receive the media attention. The only "foul play" I've seen in all this is from the ignorant savages who think it justified to shoot a defenceless 15 year old girl on a school bus, in order to protect their sick agenda.

You have your opinions, I have mine.

I actually know someone who got shot in the head, it was almost 18 years ago and that person can still not function properly on one side of her body. Her brain is not optimal and she has problems in her general life. The doctors, who operated on her, said that the heat of the bullet fried a part of her brain............after her operation here, she was airlifted to Canada and the doctors were in awe of the kind of medical response that she had received in Pakistan. And it was just a .22 caliber bullet.

The above is to give you a first hand insight on what happens with a bullet to the head, a portion of the brain simply gets fried with the heat of the bullet. Normal physical activity might be possible but only after extensive therapy, medical treatment and some miracle. But it cannot happen in a matter of days, period!

And I would agree with you, not just to the point of barbarity of killing a defenseless 15 year old but to the extent that it is barbaric and savage to kill all innocents, all defenseless, all disabled, old, feeble, sick and non-combatants including women and children. In my dictionary, only active hostile forces can be targeted.

However, the agenda I was speaking of is quite evident, from Malala's writings to her book to her interviews and more. She has been presented over and over again to the whole world as a poor defenseless child who was targeted by Islamists, which clearly is not a fact. Because I can very well claim it bullishly that if the 1.4 Billion or so Muslims of the world were following the version of Islam that these 0.001% portray (for various reasons), the world would have been turned upside down by now, the western societies would have been torn from their roots and the only possibly safe location on Earth would be in the middle of the ocean!

The above is to give you a first hand insight on what happens with a bullet to the head, a portion of the brain simply gets fried with the heat of the bullet.

Really, that is a deeply flawed argument. There are plenty of military vets in my country who have also been shot in the head who recovered no differently then Malala did, as it totally depends on the exact circumstances as to the extent of the injuries, bullet type, location of wound on the head, trajectory of the bullet, age and health, physical circumstances of the patient, as to how serious the injuries are and how they recover. She was flown to and treated by, military doctors as a Pakistan Army hospital! Were they lying?

"Yousafzai was airlifted to a military hospital in Peshawar, where doctors were forced to begin operating after swelling developed in the left portion of her brain, which had been damaged by the bullet when it passed through her head. After a five-hour operation, doctors successfully removed the bullet, which had lodged in her shoulder near her spinal cord. The day following the attack, doctors performed a decompresive craniectomy, in which part of the skull is removed to allow room for the brain to swell."- reported by both NBC News and the New York Times, as well as other media, including Pakistani.

defenseless child who was targeted by Islamists, which clearly is not a fact.

Well of course it is! She was a 15 year old girl sitting on a school bus! Was she armed? That is the literal definition of a defenceless victim!

Really, that is a deeply flawed argument. There are plenty of military vets in my country who have also been shot in the head who recovered no differently then Malala did, as it totally depends on the exact circumstances as to the extent of the injuries, bullet type, location of wound on the head, trajectory of the bullet, age and health, physical circumstances of the patient, as to how serious the injuries are and how they recover. She was flown to and treated by, military doctors as a Pakistan Army hospital! Were they lying?

"Yousafzai was airlifted to a military hospital in Peshawar, where doctors were forced to begin operating after swelling developed in the left portion of her brain, which had been damaged by the bullet when it passed through her head. After a five-hour operation, doctors successfully removed the bullet, which had lodged in her shoulder near her spinal cord. The day following the attack, doctors performed a decompresive craniectomy, in which part of the skull is removed to allow room for the brain to swell."- reported by both NBC News and the New York Times, as well as other media, including Pakistani.

When the US military can stage a drama of OBL operation on Pakistani soil, there is no limit as to what they can do with the kinds of strings that they were able to pull through Islamabad and/or Rawalpindi.

Well of course it is! She was a 15 year old girl sitting on a school bus! Was she armed? That is the literal definition of a defenceless victim!

What I meant there was that I believe that she was not shot at all and that is why she cannot be considered a defenseless 15 year old.

When the US military can stage a drama of OBL operation on Pakistani soil, there is no limit as to what they can do with the kinds of strings that they were able to pull through Islamabad and/or Rawalpindi.

What I meant there was that I believe that she was not shot at all and that is why she cannot be considered a defenseless 15 year old.

Gee, the vast number of conspirators obviously went to incredible lengths to foist this deception. :o:

09taliban_cnd-master675.jpg
photo_1350118058013-3-0.jpg

121009-malala-645a.grid-6x2.jpg

_63422553_63422552.jpg
:wave:

Because of the book deal. The book that was written for her without her even reading it before release

Back
Top Bottom